If you can't/won't send for warranty repair, then you can use a tiny amount of Sugru in the right place(s) and you will be able to remove it again in future if need be.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-18 08:56 AM
    My screen is broken I thought I had the tempered glass on it but I must have forgotten to put it on after my Keyone was replaced because of the fall out screen issue.

I see various screens for sale but some come with the screen Digitizer Assembly aswell.

Can I assume that on those the screen is allready glued?

Replacing only the screen is more easier.

Anyone knows the price when Blackberry official repair center replaces the screen? I aked them but they answer "Unfortunately we are not able to provide you with an estimated price for the repair, as the repair centre needs to investigate how damaged the phone is"
    11-18-18 04:26 PM
    My screen is broken I thought I had the tempered glass on it but I must have forgotten to put it on after my Keyone was replaced because of the fall out screen issue.

I see various screens for sale but some come with the screen Digitizer Assembly aswell.

Can I assume that on those the screen is allready glued?

Replacing only the screen is more easier.

Anyone knows the price when Blackberry official repair center replaces the screen? I aked them but they answer "Unfortunately we are not able to provide you with an estimated price for the repair, as the repair centre needs to investigate how damaged the phone is"
    Any replacement screen you purchase will be complete with digitizer. Its one piece.
    11-18-18 04:38 PM
    11-18-18 05:37 PM
    If you need to replace a cracked screen, then you just need a new screen and digitizer assembly which come as a single item. You do not need a frame to go with it if you just need to replace a cracked screen.
    anon(4297019) likes this.
    11-18-18 10:00 PM
    ok, I thought handy if the screen is already glued on the frame. But if they come separate then it's not advantage. Then I only have the find the right glue. The suggestion by sheradon in this topic, sugru might be an option. I also found B-7000. Just posted the question here:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...5/index62.html
    Last edited by Sander02; 11-19-18 at 09:34 AM.
    11-19-18 08:11 AM
    ok, I thought handy if the screen is already glued on the frame. But if they come separate then it's not advantage. Then I only have the find the right glue. The suggestion by sheradon in this topic, sugru might be an option. I also found B-7000. Just posted the question here:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...5/index62.html
    If you buy the option with the screen already in the sub frame you will have to transfer all of the innards of your phone to the new frame.
    11-19-18 02:56 PM
32 12