Just got my new key one, tried the default SMS app and Textra that everyone raves about. In Extra I even turned off the comporession limit in the advanced settings but images sent from my wife's iphone are super compressed and look like crap, Like 175x175 pixel images.

I saw a few thread's on this. And some google searching did not find any solutions, but plenty of folks with this issue on Android.

Any ideas? Has anyone had and solved this proble?
    Any other text msg app that solves this?

Thanks all!
    -C
    07-25-17 02:47 PM
    verizon messaging plus worked for me
    07-27-17 04:45 PM
    Ummmm - that's very odd.

I did come across something similar in Canada (MTS / Bell carrier). If you use WIFI then images do not come across AT ALL. So, if you want to get images then you MUST use CELLULAR DATA.

I have no idea where you are, but perhaps this could be part of your issue.
    Side note: we were using the default SMS app and BB Hub.
    07-27-17 05:54 PM
    Just so we're clear, SMS is text-only. Any time you send pictures, audio, or videos though text, you are using the MMS protocol (multimedia message system). Carriers have a number of ways to alter or limit MMS messages, but first and third-party apps can also affect things.
    07-27-17 06:01 PM
    Send MMS as a link and photos and videos will come over at full resolution and you can download if you want.
    07-27-17 06:09 PM
    Wow sending as a link is a pretty clunky work around when this is a pretty basic smartphone function. I was able to get it working by deleting textra and just trying goggles messaging app. Works fine now aside from enter not being the send button. Very odd bug !

Thanks all
    07-27-17 07:34 PM
    Large files send faster in a link plus the person receiving can decide if they want to view or download them.
    07-27-17 07:36 PM