Caused by the security tag that was clapped too tight. In Selfridges.

Anyone else got these blemish marks from bending?
    Attached Thumbnails Anyone had their KeyOne bend?-280276.jpg  
    04-30-17 12:12 PM
    Here is another Keyone with the burnt blemish mark from Selfridges
    Attached Thumbnails Anyone had their KeyOne bend?-280275.jpg  
    04-30-17 12:14 PM
    Caused by the security tag that was clapped too tight. In Selfridges.

Anyone else got these blemish marks from bending?
    Sorry for that......But that rises a bigger question, where can replacement repair parts be gotten? Any clarification from BB Mobile?
    04-30-17 12:32 PM
    This is a very serious issue glad I'm waiting it out abit longer.
    04-30-17 12:55 PM
    This is a very serious issue glad I'm waiting it out abit longer.
    That is an issue with self fridges , not the device
    04-30-17 01:03 PM
    Some people just don't deserve to touch the KEYone. Selfridges workers included... Holy crap, how could anyone be that stupid?
    04-30-17 01:08 PM
    That is an issue with self fridges , not the device
    If any device was brittle enough not to be able to withstand the equipment and handling by in store staff, I don't think the device is strongly built enough.

imagine if you had the KEYone in your back pocket and sat on it for a second?

I am sticking with my priv until more Keyones are in the wild
    Alain_A likes this.
    04-30-17 01:28 PM
    If any device was brittle enough not to be able to withstand the equipment and handling by in store staff, I don't think the device is strongly built enough.

That's what I was thinking along them lines also totally agree.
    04-30-17 01:37 PM
    How do you know thats because of bending? 2 ruined phones though, wonder if they came like that.
    04-30-17 01:57 PM
    I've seen all kinds of phone ruined due to clamped too tight. It's the store's fault, not the device.

Posted via one of the Last of BlackBerry's Iconic devices
    jordandrews90 likes this.
    04-30-17 02:50 PM
    As I addressed this with you on Twitter yesterday, these devices look as though they were bent on purpose based on the info you gave. You claim 5 devices were all bent, and the photos you show align up with the impression of where someone's thumb would be if they applied pressure to the display and bent them. Now you're claiming that the clamps did it, which is entirely possible as well. Either way, I think you're stretching to make a bendgate situation out of this as you have on Twitter based on nothing more than some demo devices, but whatever, it's your life lol.
    05-01-17 12:16 PM
    Some people just don't deserve to touch the KEYone. Selfridges workers included... Holy crap, how could anyone be that stupid?
    So, in other words, they were holding it wrong?
    iUser likes this.
    05-01-17 01:29 PM
    I went down to Selfridges this morning to check the Keyone out and noticed both of the demo handsets I picked up had these marks on the screen. I don't know what caused them but the clamps they are using are no different to ones they used on all the other phones in the store so not sure why they would cause and issue with the Keyone.

Could be something, could be nothing but personally its put me off ordering for now.
    05-01-17 01:55 PM

This is what a classic over reaction looks like right here. You don't know how that got that or anything like that lol settle down
    05-01-17 02:07 PM
    I think that it will survive in. JerryRigEverything's bend test

Sent from my  BlackBerry Passport™
    raseru03 likes this.
    05-01-17 02:19 PM
    I wonder if it was some kind of vandalism
    Last edited by Sean Flaherty; 05-01-17 at 02:27 PM. Reason: spelling, or lack of it
    05-01-17 02:26 PM
    As I addressed this with you on Twitter yesterday, these devices look as though they were bent on purpose based on the info you gave. You claim 5 devices were all bent, and the photos you show align up with the impression of where someone's thumb would be if they applied pressure to the display and bent them. Now you're claiming that the clamps did it, which is entirely possible as well. Either way, I think you're stretching to make a bendgate situation out of this as you have on Twitter based on nothing more than some demo devices, but whatever, it's your life lol.
    Triggered...

Posted via CB10
    05-01-17 02:32 PM
    I think that it will survive in. JerryRigEverything's bend test

Sent from my  BlackBerry Passport™
    At least it's not a Huawei.
    05-01-17 02:36 PM
    There will always be idiots trying to bend demo units.
    05-01-17 02:59 PM
    Here is another Keyone with the burnt blemish mark from Selfridges
    That 'blemish' doesn't look like a security tag, it looks like a thumb...
    05-01-17 06:27 PM
    That 'blemish' doesn't look like a security tag, it looks like a thumb...
    This 100%

FAKE news!!!! Lol
    05-01-17 06:36 PM
    Considering where that thumb mark shows, looks possibly like they were trying to get them out of the security clamps with out the unlock tool?
    I have seen this on some display models in retail stores with limited personnel.
    05-01-17 06:36 PM
    This 100%

FAKE news!!!! Lol
    Time to start an unsubstantiated rumour: Clearly CBK, Bla1ze and everyone have known about this flaw for months (via the pre production models) and have been hiding it from the fan base.

TCL purchased their silence by sponsoring CrackBerry for a year!!! =)
    05-01-17 06:40 PM
    Considering where that thumb mark shows, looks possibly like they were trying to get them out of the security clamps with out the unlock tool?
    I have seen this on some display models in retail stores with limited personnel.
    This could be a good thing. When's the last time someone tried to steal a demo BlackBerry unit from a carrier outlet? Ok, I'm done.
    Troy Tiscareno and FF22 like this.
    05-01-17 06:41 PM
    This could be a good thing. When's the last time someone tried to steal a demo BlackBerry unit from a carrier outlet? Ok, I'm done.
    Haha - pictures can be well timed as well guys. A thumb print most often, quickly fades from the screen within a few seconds.
    05-01-17 06:45 PM
43 12