how did you replace the priv?
    i got mine from cpw, has so many issues so how did you manage to via black berry?
    07-07-17 08:59 AM
    Just a update. Posted on the 11th July. Via royal mail special delivery insured next day before 1pm.
    Turns out, but they still have not received the phone.
    Looks like they lost it?

Posted via CB10
    07-19-17 06:38 AM
    Hi, maybe she was trying to put you off to try and sell you an eye phone or something else. I have always dealt with cpw at forestside and find the staff really helpful. Good luck with your choice
    I have just checked CPW online, £50 off the Keyone at the moment.
    07-19-17 07:41 AM
    I have just checked CPW online, £50 off the Keyone at the moment.
    Yep, you're right. NOW 4-4-9 .
    If they are available online, why not put some into the stores too?
    As I've said in another thread, the Dorset are doesn't a single one to check out in the flesh. Just one week till I arrive. doesn't look good.
    Just hope the discount isn't to get rid of first batch screen drop ones...
    07-19-17 08:00 AM
    Yep, you're right. NOW 4-4-9 .
    If they are available online, why not put some into the stores too?
    As I've said in another thread, the Dorset are doesn't a single one to check out in the flesh. Just one week till I arrive. doesn't look good.
    Just hope the discount isn't to get rid of first batch screen drop ones...
    I was looking at getting a Pixel XL that was down by £100, but for the last 48 hours of their online sale they have changed models, so XL is now back to full price and the Keyone has been reduced... but I asked the online rep if they could confirm if the stock they had was from end of June where it seems the screen issue was resolved and they said they could not guarantee stock dates, they just call them off stock... which is not what I was told last week by the same company, another online rep said that they had re-stocked after the fault... so basically just BS!
    07-19-17 08:13 AM
    Trust me.
    BUY from Clove.
    Exceptional service and so helpful.
    Bought my brother a keyone for USA and in hindsight I should have got it from them too.
    Instead I couldn't wait 3 weeks as usual and I went straight to CPW who now are unhelpful!

Also they got the phone, and pretty much are replacing everything. So very confused as to why not just replace the phone???

Posted via CB10
    07-19-17 09:18 AM
    I had to take my Keyone, purchased in May back to CPW yesterday with the screen lift. The whole screen just fell out day before yesterday, no glue in sight.

When I called customer services the chap said he'd heard of the problem before.

Dropped it off yesterday and been told to expect it back (either repaired or replaced) sometime early August.

So I m back on my trusty Passport, which it turns out I still love.

Ah well, the saga of being a BB supporter continues!

Posted via CB10
    07-19-17 11:45 AM
    I had to take my Keyone, purchased in May back to CPW yesterday with the screen lift. The whole screen just fell out day before yesterday, no glue in sight.

When I called customer services the chap said he'd heard of the problem before.

Dropped it off yesterday and been told to expect it back (either repaired or replaced) sometime early August.

So I m back on my trusty Passport, which it turns out I still love.

Ah well, the saga of being a BB supporter continues!

Posted via CB10
    Lmao I'm back on my passport aswell waiting for my keyone. Was sent 11 days ago and still waiting haha. CPW said they had no clue but this was a few weeks ago.
    Most likely be a repair job as i rang today to check the status and its taking some time as parts are on way from USA.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-17 12:39 PM
    I thought I would ask CPW again about the screen issue, I have asked twice before with the first saying that the units they had in stock do not include the faulty units, the second sales rep said that they could not give me the date off the box so could not confirm stock dates and today I outlined "can you guarantee that none of your stock have the screen issue" and this is what I got back (which surprised me)... plus they currently have the device with £50 off.
    Attached Thumbnails Anyone got a KEYone from CPW in UK?-capture1.png  
    Azumarill likes this.
    07-20-17 06:13 AM
    I thought I would ask CPW again about the screen issue, I have asked twice before with the first saying that the units they had in stock do not include the faulty units, the second sales rep said that they could not give me the date off the box so could not confirm stock dates and today I outlined "can you guarantee that none of your stock have the screen issue" and this is what I got back (which surprised me)... plus they currently have the device with £50 off.
    I also asked over Twitter yesterday evening and received a fast response which explicitly stated they are now selling the 'updated' version. I'm thinking hard about purchasing from CPW now the reduction is on (not sure how they are offering that), but my preference, as ever, is to stick with Amazon.
    07-20-17 07:32 AM
    I also asked over Twitter yesterday evening and received a fast response which explicitly stated they are now selling the 'updated' version. I'm thinking hard about purchasing from CPW now the reduction is on (not sure how they are offering that), but my preference, as ever, is to stick with Amazon.
    Sale ends in 10 or 11 hours at CPW, really tempted!
    07-20-17 07:52 AM
    buying from amazon over CPW - seriously? I bought a phone from them, they didn't want to know when the phone (a blackberry) needed warranty repairs.
    07-20-17 09:00 AM
    buying from amazon over CPW - seriously? I bought a phone from them, they didn't want to know when the phone (a blackberry) needed warranty repairs.
    Yeah I spoke to them about that previously and they said it was down to BB, they have the authority to fix IPhones, Samsung etc but they stated (not sure how true) that BB do not allow external repairs to their phones and they must be shipped back to a BB recommended supplier... I was asking about their insurance and that's how it came into the conversation, they charge more (and advised me not to bother taking their insurance) for BB phones as they end up acting like a go-between rather than fixing the device.
    07-20-17 11:02 AM
    I'd still stick to clove to be honest.
    As some one that bought a keyone that was faulty from them in the first place, they handled very poorly and said they never heard of the issue at all.
    It's £50, but clove you get piece of mind!

Posted via CB10
    07-20-17 11:57 AM
    Try John Lewis. 2 year warranty. £499
    I sold mine and back to my army tank passport SE

Posted via Blackberry Passport silver Edition
    07-20-17 01:02 PM
    Sale ends in 10 or 11 hours at CPW, really tempted!
    Me too but rereading Shane from CPW 's message it says a 14-day no quibbles return policy. That's not really long enough for me. It's just a honeymoon period when everything looks rosey. He also says "a few handsets", which isn't true.
    After that, you're in a place I don't want to handle from Barcelona.
    So, I'll be patient and see if CPW get one to try into their booming Dorset stores next week.
    07-20-17 03:47 PM
41 12