Hi ,

Got a BlackBerry keyone first day launch from CPW in UK.
    Unfortunately sad to say, I have the screen lift issue. It has got zero glue on it and just pops out. It's been in a case so never noticed it until I took it out today.

Not fussed, just wondering how easy are CPW to deal with getting a replacement?
    Do they send a new one out or Refurb the old one?

Also has BlackBerry made new units to replace all the old ones? As don't want another one with the same issue.

Thanks!
    07-06-17 12:03 PM
    Sorry to hear that, I also got my KEYone from CPW but a day after you. So far I've had no issues at all but in answer to your question, if you've not done so yet, I'd call CPW and see what they say. If possible keep your thread here updated. Cheers and good luck.
    07-06-17 12:09 PM
    Sorry to hear that, I also got my KEYone from CPW but a day after you. So far I've had no issues at all but in answer to your question, if you've not done so yet, I'd call CPW and see what they say. If possible keep your thread here updated. Cheers and good luck.
    Awesome!
    Ahh ok I see what you mean. Will give them a call tomorrow.
    Shame as the phone is fantastic and probs best Iver ever used.
    Of course will report back here with everything I find.
    Just didnt want to get another one with same issue. As most CPW staff are clueless about BlackBerry phones I'm a bit dubious.
    07-06-17 12:15 PM
    I don't think very many sales people in any UK Mobile phone company have much idea about Blackberry in general! The sales woman told me that CPW have warranted the KEYone for 2 years, it might be worth telling them that when you do call them, to see if it's true if nothing else. :-)
    07-06-17 12:20 PM
    Girl in CPW in Newtownabbey Northern Ireland actually came over to me and said.
    Can I help you today
    I said - I'm looking at the moment as I was handling the keyone.
    She said - No problem but I will give a bit of advice and stay away from the keyone.
    My heart sank into my rear end. WTF like
    I said - oh why is that.
    She said - lots are coming back with problems.
    I said- what sort of problems.
    She simply replied lots of different problems.
    I walked out
    07-06-17 01:17 PM
    CPW are useless. I have been to Bluewater - both branches and other branches elsewhere in London and they have the handset but it is not connected up. Someone told me that it would be fixed at bluewater but that was weeks ago and it still isn't fixed. I'm surprised they've sold any. I am dying to look at it properly because it is likely to be my 'go to' alternative to my beloved Passport, which I don't want to say goodbye to, but feel I will have no choice but to in the next year or so.
    07-06-17 01:32 PM
    wow so poor knowledge.
    the phone in fantastic, I had a passport and was in love with it. the keyone blew me away. it's so fast and battery life omg.
    I have actually killed my passport with over use due to it being so easy for emails.
    I do miss the bb10 software though as android is next level.
    it's just the screen issue other than that phone is epic and urge u to get one if you don't already!
    07-06-17 02:22 PM
    Girl in CPW in Newtownabbey Northern Ireland actually came over to me and said.
    Can I help you today
    I said - I'm looking at the moment as I was handling the keyone.
    She said - No problem but I will give a bit of advice and stay away from the keyone.
    My heart sank into my rear end. WTF like
    I said - oh why is that.
    She said - lots are coming back with problems.
    I said- what sort of problems.
    She simply replied lots of different problems.
    I walked out
    Hi, maybe she was trying to put you off to try and sell you an eye phone or something else. I have always dealt with cpw at forestside and find the staff really helpful. Good luck with your choice
    07-06-17 02:30 PM
    Hi, maybe she was trying to put you off to try and sell you an eye phone or something else. I have always dealt with cpw at forestside and find the staff really helpful. Good luck with your choice
    Yeh as they most likely sent u to the iPhone or s8 I bet. They are serious fanboys of them.
    Ok the screen falls out if I put it down on its front. Lucky I caught it or the ribbon would have got damaged and be unusable.
    Will give them a call asap.
    07-06-17 02:33 PM
    I had one when it first came out. But sold it for good price. Was to buggy and laggy. But was still interested in device. I had it a week and the hardware was pretty good
    07-06-17 02:38 PM
    Hardly matter where I go as I know more about most phones than they do
    07-06-17 02:39 PM
    Hi ,

Got a BlackBerry keyone first day launch from CPW in UK.
    Unfortunately sad to say, I have the screen lift issue. It has got zero glue on it and just pops out. It's been in a case so never noticed it until I took it out today.

Not fussed, just wondering how easy are CPW to deal with getting a replacement?
    Do they send a new one out or Refurb the old one?

Also has BlackBerry made new units to replace all the old ones? As don't want another one with the same issue.

Thanks!
    Don't bother calling them up, you'll be on the phone for hours and you just end up going round in circles. Go instore and they'll send your phone off to BlackBerry for fix/replacement (28 days). The new stock hasn't arrived yet according to BlackBerry, so most likely will be getting a brand new device with a glued screen,
    07-06-17 03:09 PM
    go to blackberry support they have UK office in Kent and say the phone can be sent and returned within 5 days. I bought from CPW but BB support and they were very helpful
    07-06-17 05:09 PM
    Don't bother calling them up, you'll be on the phone for hours and you just end up going round in circles. Go instore and they'll send your phone off to BlackBerry for fix/replacement (28 days). The new stock hasn't arrived yet according to BlackBerry, so most likely will be getting a brand new device with a glued screen,
    I can't be without a phone that long. As a business user my phone is my life.
    07-06-17 05:13 PM
    go to blackberry support they have UK office in Kent and say the phone can be sent and returned within 5 days. I bought from CPW but BB support and they were very helpful
    Any details or contact numbers?
    I know the keyone comes with special guarantee etc direct from BlackBerry but there is nothing in the box to state where or who to call number wise.
    07-06-17 05:14 PM
    for future reference think this is it. anybody please correct me if in wrong
    07-06-17 05:22 PM
    the screen has go e completely with all my data, is there a way of cloning the phone via computer? or backing everything up? I can't get on to it at all, had to happen now!!!
    07-06-17 05:27 PM
    That's correct I believe. I understand the issue, that's why I still have yet to get mine in for a repair. CPW do give you a phone to use in the meantime... a basic call and text phone, no means of accessing the Internet. The best thing the staff could come up with was buying a new KEYone online and return it within 2 weeks and do that twice (you get a full refund)
    07-06-17 05:30 PM
    CPW are useless. I have been to Bluewater - both branches and other branches elsewhere in London and they have the handset but it is not connected up. Someone told me that it would be fixed at bluewater but that was weeks ago and it still isn't fixed. I'm surprised they've sold any. I am dying to look at it properly because it is likely to be my 'go to' alternative to my beloved Passport, which I don't want to say goodbye to, but feel I will have no choice but to in the next year or so.
    If you're in London, go to CPW at Selfridges, they have several Keyones powered up and online. Also one device powered up and online at each of the City stores at Bishopsgate, Barbican and Leadenhall Street. I've found the staff very helpful too.
    07-06-17 05:34 PM
    Take to Facebook and twitter. I find that gets the cog wheels oiled
    07-06-17 05:47 PM
    If you're in London, go to CPW at Selfridges, they have several Keyones powered up and online. Also one device powered up and online at each of the City stores at Bishopsgate, Barbican and Leadenhall Street. I've found the staff very helpful too.

Bought one from CPW at Selfridges a few days ago. No issues. Will keep as spare; bought two from Amazon at launch which arrived early June and also no issues from users after one month.
    07-06-17 06:01 PM
    That's correct, they will set up a case and then get the people from the support team to email you a freepost address, they do try and commit to 5 days returned within. CPW told me several weeks.
    The guys at BB were very helpful
    07-06-17 07:42 PM
    ok so i called blackberry UK up.
    They will only repair, so have to send it in to be repaired and sent back.
    Im sure i read somehwere that people that suffered with this issue would get new units sent out?
    07-07-17 07:47 AM
    Spoke to CPW, t hey are not aware of any screen lift issue.
    If i give it to them they will only repair, even then its 50/50 they will as they are not aware of this issue and a screen hanging off is against my warranty lol
    he said best bet is to call Blackberry UK.
    07-07-17 07:55 AM
    I also bought from CPW , Crewe branch ,

no issues with either phone or staff ,

my Priv also are from same branch , now that did have issues

it was replaced via blackberry.. without any problems

second priv was much better, but for me , KEYone is in different class
    07-07-17 08:52 AM
41 12