so far so good with the device. I don't have to contact sprint thus far.
    phuoc likes this.
    07-20-17 12:40 PM
    so far so good with the device. I don't have to contact sprint thus far.
    Right now I'm having issues with Internet and connection if I'm only on the mobile network. I have to be on WiFi for Internet and connection to work. Anyone have this issue?
    07-20-17 12:57 PM
    Ordered one from Sprint on Friday for a colleague and set it up this AM. it was my first chance to see one live. it is a very nice phone. I'm currently holding on to my Dtek 60 for awhile longer.
    07-20-17 02:44 PM
    sounds like Sprint employees never got the memo. 😲
    07-20-17 03:08 PM
    I'm having an issue of not assigning shortcut keys to apps.
    07-20-17 04:22 PM
    Did anyone have issues with configuring the device via the phone or did you have to contact Sprint?

Posted via CB10
    I had issues & had to call customer support when I received the phone. Switching from an iPhone 7+, I powered down my old phone and ended up having to chat online with customer support because the keyone hung on the "configuring to network" screen for almost and hour. They did something on their end, then I was up & running in about 15 mins.
    07-21-17 02:21 AM
    configured device, but have not ported my # as yet. device arrived w a phone # but - will use my current # as moving from VZW back to Sprint ...
    07-21-17 07:36 AM
    sounds like Sprint employees never got the memo. ������
    Sprints got around 33 devices in their lineup... I expect that most employees deal with maybe six of those (and their variants) on a regular basis. Even if they got the "memo" they probable filed the KEYone away with the other niche devices that they rarely deal with.
    07-21-17 07:50 AM
    I ordered mines from sprint on the day it came out which was the 14th and I still have no tracking number or new info. Every time I call they tell me the same thing which is what I already know from viewing the order status online which says it's still processing at the warehouse whatever that means
    07-21-17 01:14 PM
    I ordered mines from sprint on the day it came out which was the 14th and I still have no tracking number or new info. Every time I call they tell me the same thing which is what I already know from viewing the order status online which says it's still processing at the warehouse whatever that means
    Maybe we're better off getting it from the store when it comes out. I tried ordering last night but their website wouldn't completely do the order. So I was gonna call in a few hours to get it done but what's the use if they're not shipping it out?!
    phuoc likes this.
    07-21-17 01:37 PM
    A coworker told me about the phone being on Sprint last Friday. I ordered it online Sunday. I got it Wednesday. I set it up yesterday, and I'm learning it and customizing it today. No problems here.
    07-21-17 04:34 PM
    I had issues when the phone is not on WiFi and not getting mobile data Internet usage or able to get MMS. I gave TF up! I'm sending this one back and hopefully the next one sent is good. They need to get it together. Sprint too! Wtf. Who can we reach out to a Blackberry to make our opinions heard? This is ridiculous!

Posted via CB10
    07-21-17 05:09 PM
    No Sprint at Dodger Stadium.
    Got picked up in a Lyft from LAX airport on Wednesday....driver could not get service back until we LEFT the airport, he had Sprint on a Galaxy S7.

There I was with my ANCIENT (allegedly) BB Passport on T Mobile, with 5 bars and 4G LTE

Posted via CB10
    07-21-17 05:56 PM
    Sprint is in sale limbo they are not working on their network like other carriers are and in South jersey the coverage is awful but we have tons of sprints stores here go figure.
    07-21-17 07:39 PM
    Everybody on this thread knows more about the K1 launch and availability then the sales ppl. Trust me.

Today I asked a sales associate about in store availability. He said July 28. Cool. But then he was like....it's not available before then either online or in the store. Ok....smh
    07-22-17 02:53 AM
    I had issues when the phone is not on WiFi and not getting mobile data Internet usage or able to get MMS. I gave TF up! I'm sending this one back and hopefully the next one sent is good. They need to get it together. Sprint too! Wtf. Who can we reach out to a Blackberry to make our opinions heard? This is ridiculous!

Posted via CB10
    It's not a KeyOne issue. Sprint does not have the ability to use voice and data without WiFi. I thought it was because most new phones don't have dual antennas, and sprint doesn't have VoLTE, but that's not it. They remove the ability when phones are activated. Because of this, I am leaving Sprint after 15 years. They tried to tell me this "upgrade to call quaility" happened a few years ago. I've always been able to do it, even on my Q10, just not any new devices (samsung, apple, etc)
    07-22-17 08:14 AM
    Well I was able to call out and stuff. Idk. It sucks.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-17 08:35 AM
    Wait. I don't understand what you're saying. Break that down?
    07-22-17 05:41 PM
    This may make me wait for it to come to TMO?
    07-22-17 05:43 PM
    That's odd. A friend ordered one online on Thursday, received it in less than 24 hours.
    07-22-17 05:57 PM
    I just received my tracking number yesterday, says it should be delivered by Monday
    07-22-17 06:33 PM
    Thinking about switching to Sprint for the Keyone, however I'm hesitant and wonder if I shouldn't buy an unlocked Priv and use it on AT&T. The Android OS on my passport is getting old and won't be updated. BB10 won't get updated. I think it's Android but with a physical keyboard. Any suggestions?
    07-22-17 08:14 PM
    So you can either have Internet or voice but not at the same time? How stupid is that? Deal breaker for me. Can anyone confirm this?
    Byrese likes this.
    07-22-17 08:16 PM
    So you can either have Internet or voice but not at the same time? How stupid is that? Deal breaker for me. Can anyone confirm this?
    You're so right. I need info on this or I'll buy it unlocked or with TMO if they ever come out with it.
    07-22-17 08:35 PM
    This is correct. Find anyone you know on sprint, doesn't matter what phone they have and tell them to send you a MMS or even search Google while talking to you. make sure they aren't on WiFi. It's not possible.
    07-22-17 11:48 PM
61 123