Do you guys find the phone slippery to hold? All the reviews I read and watched before i bought it, said the phone was grippy to hold(maybe just the back) but I find it so slippery, even the back I don't find that grippy. Maybe it's just me and not wanting to drop it but it does take some use to holding it right, especially with the convenience button in the way a lot of times. Never had that issue with the PRIV or Passport and I hate putting cases on any of my phones. Anyways, still loving the phone more and more daily!!!
    06-05-17 11:15 PM
    Great question. For me, yes it's less "grippy" than all of the reviews made it seem.
    06-05-17 11:34 PM
    Compared to my classic, it is far more slippery. I wouldn't consider it slippy like an iPhone though. I know what you are saying though.
    jakie55 likes this.
    06-05-17 11:37 PM
    Yes.
    My case has made it a bit bigger and feels less likely to drop.
    06-06-17 12:14 AM
    Yes I find my KEYone very slippery compared to my Classic. I just ordered a case today. I think it is the metal on the edges as mine wants to slide right out of my hands. Haven't had that before even with the DTEK50. I had to add a case to my DTEK to give it some weight though. I ordered a burgundy Incipio case today. In the mean time, I am putting a sock on mine. lol
    06-06-17 12:23 AM
    Yes, very slippery for me which is why I refuse to carry it around until my Incipio Dual case arrives. Until then, this Dtek60 is still rockin'.
    06-06-17 12:28 AM
    I don't find it slippery at all. Still have it in a case to protect it. Ordering a dual pro right after I type this
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-06-17 12:49 AM
    I dunno, I find it slipperier than say a Priv but no better or worse than my DTEK50/60.
    06-06-17 12:49 AM
    I'm waiting for Incipio case too. It's not that bad but...
    06-06-17 01:04 AM
    Perhaps the reviewers were comparing it with the likes of an iPhone, Samsung and others. It's super grippy in front of those.
    vpblaze likes this.
    06-06-17 01:06 AM
    Get a grip people! All you who tap on keyboards for a living have weak hands
    jamesharmeling and beansNJ like this.
    06-06-17 03:07 AM
    I was wondering the same thing when I got to hold keyone last day at airport. I was kind of thinking, maybe I felt less gripy coz I was in a hurry to catch flight and couldnt spend much time with it. I currently use ppse and yes, it is less grippy!

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.2205
    06-06-17 03:41 AM
    I was wondering the same thing when I got to hold keyone last day at airport. I was kind of thinking, maybe I felt less gripy coz I was in a hurry to catch flight and couldnt spend much time with it. I currently use ppse and yes, it is less grippy!

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.2205
    Yeah the PP is definitely easier to hold even though it is a lot wider.
    06-06-17 05:44 PM
    Yes I see what you mean. The rounded edges make it less grippy. The back is ok.
    Overall it is not too bad.
    Looking for a holster. Going naked with it.
    Johberry and jamesharmeling like this.
    06-06-17 05:56 PM
    I'm finding mine a bit slippery. I think it's because I'm not used to the weight yet, and I'm still babying it taking it in and out of pockets etc
    06-06-17 08:03 PM
    I am loving the grip!
    Coming from the Pixel XL, that thing was so slippery! Especially with dry hands.
    I don't like using cases on phones and have enjoyed holding the KEYone the most since the Passport days.
    06-06-17 08:28 PM
    I think it was Kevin's idea so that everybody would buy those rings lol
    06-06-17 10:37 PM
    I do, but I haven't peeled the protectant off the back because I am waiting for my case. Hope it is that, but then again...will have a case! But for the moment, yes, it is slippery and heavy. But at the same time, I like how sturdy it feels.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-17 11:35 PM
    Personally I do. Expected it to be a little more grippy as well. The back has a decent amount of the grip but it's the edges and the weight of the device itself that doesn't make it feel like it's going to stay. I order a clear soft shell case off amazon.
    06-06-17 11:38 PM
    Nope not slippery at all
    06-06-17 11:39 PM
    I think the disparity of opinions is due to the fact that people with clamier hands get a better grip. Those of us with dry hands find it slippery. A case is on the way for me!
    06-07-17 12:36 AM
    Yes, definitely slippery compared to my Classic. I've had my KEYone since Monday night and have already had a few close calls (almost dropping the phone). My Incipio Octane Pure case that arrived today has helped immensely.
    06-07-17 12:36 AM
    I think the disparity of opinions is due to the fact that people with clamier hands get a better grip. Those of us with dry hands find it slippery. A case is on the way for me!
    I work at an oyster farm and I can assure you my hands are not clammy.

(I'm having so much fun with this thread)
    06-07-17 04:44 AM
    Do you guys find the phone slippery to hold? All the reviews I read and watched before i bought it, said the phone was grippy to hold(maybe just the back) but I find it so slippery, even the back I don't find that grippy. Maybe it's just me and not wanting to drop it but it does take some use to holding it right, especially with the convenience button in the way a lot of times. Never had that issue with the PRIV or Passport and I hate putting cases on any of my phones. Anyways, still loving the phone more and more daily!!!
    There's a ring which you can attach on the back of your device so you could put a finger through it and it makes it more stable in your hand. CBK has done a video about it, I just can't seem to find it. I'll get back to you as soon as I found it.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-17 04:50 AM
    There we go, it's not the CB ring but it's the same to get grip...

https://www.spigen.com/products/styl...nt=16869510913

Posted via CB10
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    06-07-17 05:11 AM
36 12