Couple of stuff ive noticed from day one..please let me know if you have the same problems thanks seems only good thing about this phone is the keyboard..

1. Camera pictures are blurry whether I turn on focus before taking pictures or not

2. When turning wifi off then back on it takes some time to connect again like 20 secs or so (not sure if this is normal but my iphone and samsung didnt used to do that)

3. Sprint phone - the lte connection is crap literally it just sits there opening and loading forever sometimes works sometimes doesn't

4. Device has some lag..

5. Device gets hot when charging on the top near camera dunno if this is because of boost mode but also during charging with boost mode gives an error saying memory card unexpectedly removed

Thanks for your responses
    anon(8679041) likes this.
    08-29-17 12:49 PM
    show an example of a blurry photo
    08-29-17 12:57 PM
    1. No such thing xperience for me.
    2.maybe max 5 seconds to turn on wifi
    3. Not using sprint
    4. What lag?
    5. Never tested such way.
    08-29-17 01:00 PM
    1. All my pictures turn out fine - no blurriness unless the cat runs away before I get the click.
    2. Maybe 5 secs max for mine to kick in
    3. Don't use Sprint, check the map to see if you're in a good area.
    4. What lag? What are you doing when you see this?
    5. Mine doesn't do any of that. If you have another sd card pop that in because the sdcard could be bad or going bad or it's subpar.
    08-29-17 06:28 PM
    This is a guess, but I suspect it's a bad sd card.

The blur makes me think of what happens when u delete a whatsapp picture in the photo gallery. When u go back into whatsapp u sometimes see the blurred 'remnants' of the photo. It's like the ghost of the photo that once was. My thinking is that your phone is aware a picture was taken but can't access it due to the bad sd card.

Regarding lag, I'd say just read the forums to find out how to optimise the device.

Maybe the sd card is causing the lag however. You need to run some tests without the sd card and report back here.
    08-30-17 12:51 PM
    gsm unlocked version on prepaid----antenna could be better
    08-31-17 06:52 AM
    gsm unlocked version on prepaid----antenna could be better
    08-31-17 06:53 AM
    please let me know if you have the same problems
    1 - sometimes. Also it doesn't support close to object focus.
    2 - no. but I have a different issue. The signal drops like crazy if too far from the router (never had 1 bar, it just drops completely). With my previous smartphone, same distance - worked much better (the wifi).
    3 - no idea, not on it.
    4 - hard to deny that. Even when recording a video (happened once).
    5 -yes. I never used boost mode, but instead I have a QC 3.0 which basically does the same thing to my KeyOne. It gets hot only until it reaches 70% of charge. Checked the allowed limits of temperature for a battery on the internet, installed an app on my keyone and matched the temperatures - the temperature my battery reached was safe.
    08-31-17 07:08 AM
    No issues. Turn off animations in developer options to make phone run faster
    zephyr613 likes this.
    08-31-17 08:14 AM
    I do find the phone has trouble with focusing while taking a photo. I find if you hold the shutter down and take a few pics, you should get some clearer photos. When the phone can get a good pic, man are they good.
    08-31-17 09:08 AM
    1. Yes, the camera does not have image stabilization. Your photos are doomed to be blurry with the slightest movement, especially when not using the flash. Sucks

2. I have not noticed any WiFi connection issues

3. YES YES YES, this is my biggest complaint so far. Now I am hesitant to blame the phone because I didn't get great service in the same areas with my S5 - so regardless of whether it is the phone or Sprint (I'd put my money on Sprint), my data connection is horrific. Borderline crippling. One thing i will definitely put on the phone is I've noticed when I'm in a bad spot and my phone is desperately trying to find connection, the entire phone becomes slow - even when performing offline actions. And since I get sh*t reception at work, and for 80% of my faily commute (all backroads), I basically cannot enjoy this phone to the fullest extent unless I am at home on the WiFi....but even then MMS/group messaging is a joke

4. After about a month of use I'm beginning to notice a bit of a decrease in performance. This is inevitable as you start downloading more apps and have more things going on in the phone at any given moment. Performance is one of the things I knew I was sacrificing when getting this phone, and the fact that we cannot root it makes it that much more painful

5. No heat issues have caught my attention / seemed out of the ordinary. It will get hot when I'm charging it while playing a RAM-hogging game - this seems normal to me though
    08-31-17 10:10 AM
    so it appears the biggest issues with this phone is

a) poor Reception
    b) sub par performance after apps are added.

fair assumption?
    08-31-17 10:22 AM
    so it appears the biggest issues with this phone is

a) poor Reception
    b) sub par performance after apps are added.

fair assumption?
    My KEYᵒⁿᵉ isn't having any of those issues.
    08-31-17 10:34 AM
    Couple of stuff ive noticed from day one..please let me know if you have the same problems thanks seems only good thing about this phone is the keyboard..

1. Camera pictures are blurry whether I turn on focus before taking pictures or not

2. When turning wifi off then back on it takes some time to connect again like 20 secs or so (not sure if this is normal but my iphone and samsung didnt used to do that)

3. Sprint phone - the lte connection is crap literally it just sits there opening and loading forever sometimes works sometimes doesn't

4. Device has some lag..

5. Device gets hot when charging on the top near camera dunno if this is because of boost mode but also during charging with boost mode gives an error saying memory card unexpectedly removed

Thanks for your responses
    1. Yes the camera can take blurry pictures
    2. It's intermittent but not always
    3. Can't comment
    4. Yes it sure does specially the Phone app and when you have Android for Work active
    5. It can get hot during charge, but with Boost mode I hardly use the device as it's back to full charge soon.
    08-31-17 10:42 AM
    thanks for all the replies.. well my device randomly restarted and all my customizations were gone and the sprint apps were back lol after being disabled since then though everything has been ok.. low light pics are still meh but outside pics are good, I've unlocked the phone now (sprint allowed it)... I don't have a sim card to try though, but I wanted to see if its a sprint issue (likely it is), but technically I now have a unlocked CDMA which should also work on verizon and tmobile as they have the bands but also have wifi calling and visual voicemail ... i've been going back and forth about the phone as I have a long return period, I bought it out right from best buy and have till october to return it.. Honestly I'm look at all the other competitors the physical keyboard isn't a must for me but after using it a few days I actually am getting used to it a lot and really like it! the battery life is amazing on this phone too .. so I am going to get disappointed by anything else I goto... I HATE HATE HATE the new layouts of phones how they removed the bezels and made them super thin and long.. so i don't really have options being on sprint till next july for now (have a free year of service)...

i dont have any call quality issues or sms issues its just data.. and its something to do with sprint i think.. aside from that though i think im starting not to get notifications LOL, it seems there's always something wrong with the device.. i may go check out the lg G6 today just incase.. i may switch to it because it doesn't seem as narrow as the s8.. and had the s8 before and kinda don't want a samsung.. really limited choice of phones on sprint.. and now I know why sprint is the worst network but free is free ... so it'll save me about 1000 dollars this year in service fees alone.

Thanks again for all your help .
    08-31-17 10:53 AM
    1 No camera is fab no problems at all
    2 No problems at all connects to wifi straight away
    3 N/A
    4 Seems OK to me
    5 No never noticed any heat
    08-31-17 11:35 AM
    This phone suffers with 1 issue - Only 1 -

Massive - Poor - RECEPTION.

A Phone will never be a phone without any signal. I'm done complaining BB about this, No Answer.
    Attached Thumbnails Anyone else have these issues on KEYone?-screenshot_20170831-220832.jpg   Anyone else have these issues on KEYone?-screenshot_20170831-213916.jpg  
    08-31-17 11:52 AM
    This phone suffers with 1 issue - Only 1 -

Massive - Poor - RECEPTION.

A Phone will never be a phone without any signal. I'm done complaining BB about this, No Answer.
    Are you sure it's just not where you're located?
    08-31-17 12:39 PM
    how was your reception with other devices?

i have yet to have these issues, and it actually worked in my underground parking vs my priv. have you altered anything on the phone which could cause this?
    08-31-17 12:43 PM
    i guess if ppl are coming from other blackberry devices this phone is awesome, but if you're coming from an iphone / samsung its a downgrade in most departments except battery life and the keyboard... honestly that's the truth
    08-31-17 05:51 PM
    As far as the camera is concerned try shooting in Auto HDR instead of HDR in HDR you have to give around 5 second for it to process in low light. But haven't checked outdoors shooting.
    09-01-17 10:26 AM
    Are people clearing their cache when they notice lag? That usually helps a lot.
    09-01-17 10:29 AM
    I'm not noticing any of this.

Okay , maybe the occasional blur in pix - nothing out of the ordinary.

but the WiFi works great and always better and faster than my colleagues with iPhone. always.
    09-01-17 11:45 AM
    and the cell connection is always fast and solid.

no lag.

no heat.
    09-01-17 11:45 AM