For a while, I feared an NFC defect, as I could not get Android Pay working, yet it was fine on my Nexus 6P. After other Canadians chimed in reporting the same issues, it looks like there may be a software issue, either for BlackBerry or Android Pay (Google) to patch.

Otherwise, I'd say my KEYone has been a flawless experience since picking one up on May 31st.

am also facing the same problem. Used it at Walgreens in Chicago, it didn't work, gonna try it again. if it won't work, may have to returned to Bestbuy and call it a day.
    06-17-17 12:02 AM
    am also facing the same problem. Used it at Walgreens in Chicago, it didn't work, gonna try it again. if it won't work, may have to returned to Bestbuy and call it a day.
    Used mine just fine at Trader Joe's. 5 times to be exact. I know because that was the number of times required to get a $15 bonus for my card, lol.
    06-17-17 01:05 AM
    I've had mine for over 4 weeks now. Dropped 4 times, sat on to many times to count including having it in my pack pocket while riding my horse and jumping an entire speed Derby! Like new still
    LMAO
    06-17-17 11:14 AM
    solid/fine for me
    06-17-17 01:51 PM
    solid/fine for me
    I have a -1 and a -3. No problems with either.
    07-01-17 08:55 AM
    So far so good.
    07-01-17 09:01 AM
    To all who think they have a defect free phone like I did. Check and push down on the lower left side of the screen. Mine had a little play in it, I have tape over it till I hear back from BB.
    07-01-17 09:23 AM
    Absolutely flawless.

Lovely phone. Will take a very good Keytwo to prise me away from this beauty.
    07-01-17 09:56 AM
    Got mine on 29th of April at CPW in the Selfridges store in Oxford Street. So far not a single problem or issue, no lag (whatever that is). Superb product. No wonder there are so many haters out there. It's different and brilliant all in one. :-)
    07-01-17 09:57 AM
    no issues to report here, have had mine for almost a month and everything works flawlessly.
    07-01-17 10:00 AM
    been a week with mine, no physical issues. build quality is great so far. some minor software ones. Bluetooth for example. overall really pleased though.
    07-01-17 10:03 AM
    I've had mine since Wednesday afternoon; absolutely love it. The build quality is fabulous; feels like a premium device. My only issue is in getting the phone to somehow recognize and appropriately display the 2500 pics I migrated over via WiFi and Google Drive. I transferred a few via Android Beam as well, and those can be viewed fine. It's probably a matter of tweaking the appropriate setting.
    Last edited by Vaughn Mises; 07-01-17 at 12:53 PM.
    07-01-17 10:06 AM
    No issues with the one I got my wife. Network is like her Z30, build is solid. And I was only giving the phone one chance, if it wasn't great in every way it was going straight back. Certainly no special loyal feelings, just an honest appraisal. No comment in regards to Android. I won't talk about that on this nice positive thread.

Behold, my thumbs have spoken.
    Vaughn Mises likes this.
    07-01-17 10:08 AM
    CDMA here on Verizon and everything is just fine. I love this phone!!
    Baritone Astoria likes this.
    07-01-17 10:14 AM
    Coming up on 2 weeks in a couple days and happy to report no issue whatsoever. Well, perhaps, except on the software side. I do miss a truly good out the box phone and though BlackBerry did a good job with the Keyone and Android Nougat, it's still no BB10. Thus, I still haven't found a proper photo app in the Play Store. Currently using one called Gallery, which is laden with intrusive apps that pop up without notice. I looked for an option to purchase it, but no success there either. I'd really appreciate it, if someone could direct me to a good photo app, even if I have to buy it in order to remove the ads.
    Vaughn Mises likes this.
    07-01-17 10:16 AM
    CDMA here on Verizon and everything is just fine. I love this phone!!
    That's great!

So you're as happy with this keyboard as the one on the Classic?
    dollface likes this.
    07-02-17 10:49 AM
    That's great!

So you're as happy with this keyboard as the one on the Classic?
    Absolutely. I actually like it better than the Classic kb
    07-02-17 11:06 AM
    Coming up on 2 weeks in a couple days and happy to report no issue whatsoever. Well, perhaps, except on the software side. I do miss a truly good out the box phone and though BlackBerry did a good job with the Keyone and Android Nougat, it's still no BB10. Thus, I still haven't found a proper photo app in the Play Store. Currently using one called Gallery, which is laden with intrusive apps that pop up without notice. I looked for an option to purchase it, but no success there either. I'd really appreciate it, if someone could direct me to a good photo app, even if I have to buy it in order to remove the ads.
    Do you mean a photo manager app? Try QuickPic, I've used it for many years and you can hide folders if you want and create folders, and move photos around very easily. Shows all photo from both device and SD card
    07-02-17 11:09 AM
    I have two. My wife has had her's for almost 4 weeks and I've had mine about 2 weeks. No issues.
    07-02-17 02:36 PM
    Absolutely. I actually like it better than the Classic kb
    Wow! That's good news! Can you say more about why you like it better than the Classic?

Posted with my  Classic
    07-03-17 11:31 AM
    Wow! That's good news! Can you say more about why you like it better than the Classic?

Posted with my  Classic
    It just feels more natural and comfortable for my hands. I can type much better and more accurately it seems on the KeyOne kb. What do you think?
    Baritone Astoria likes this.
    07-03-17 11:34 AM
    I'm with Rogers Wireless and got it the first week! Since launch day no issues whatsoever!
    07-03-17 11:36 AM
    So far... so awesome!
    07-03-17 11:38 AM
    It just feels more natural and comfortable for my hands. I can type much better and more accurately it seems on the KeyOne kb. What do you think?
    I am still using my Classic. It's pretty new, so I plan to keep using it as long as I can. I don't have a KeyONE. I suspect it's smaller size keyboard won't be as good for me. I have large-ish hands/fingers.
    07-03-17 12:35 PM
    Two KeyONE's. Both are flawless. I'm extremely happy with my purchases.
    dollface and joolz like this.
    07-04-17 01:13 PM
251 ... 7891011