and I can confirm thay build quality is super. dropped mine twice on marble and stairs, and it both times came up as strong as ever!
    06-09-17 02:42 PM
    Sure seems like a lot of people dropping this phone all over the place. It's happened to me before but dang you all have slippery hands or something.
    06-09-17 03:12 PM
    My keyone is perfect it's a week old now since got it
    06-09-17 03:14 PM
    Received mine Wednesday and have not stopped playing with it since. it is an excellent phone and I have not had any issues. If you been thinking of getting one you owe it to yourself to at least wait to try before passing judgment
    06-09-17 06:04 PM
    Received mine from Amazon on June 5th and have no issues.

I do seem to have the uneven lighting in the keyboard like many have pointed out, but I also had many previous BlackBerry devices which were the same way, so I've always considered that normal.
    06-09-17 06:09 PM
    Have had mine since the 31st (lucky me!). No "issues" whatsoever. Great phone. The upside to all the negativity is it leaves more devices available for those who seriously want to buy.
    06-09-17 06:20 PM
    No issues here. What a wonderful phone.
    06-09-17 08:50 PM
    2 defect free here from Telus last week. Both working like a charm. Only thing I really miss so far is the wide screen on my Passports.
    06-09-17 08:50 PM
    You know.. it's not an attack. It's good advice. Just because you have no issues now doesn't mean you won't. Now I totally buy into the fact that forums are always a focal point for negative reactions but... BUT... it does appear that we have a true manufacturing oversight here. Torsional forces or a drop could easily displace a screen that doesn't have adhesive.

The fanboyism can get outta hand in here. People are OK with a corner lifting up on the phone which is mind boggling on a device this expensive. At least when it comes to buyers' best interest, it makes sense to return any remotely defective devices rather than macgyvering it together again or pretending it's not that bad.

Ultimately dude I'm on a blackberry forum so obviously I'm passionate about it. I DO want one of these phones but I want it in good order, not defective. And I won't pay $800CAD for a device that has no adhesive on the screen. If the community is both vocal and returns their defective devices I am pretty sure TCL will fix the issues.

We now return to your regularly scheduled echo chamber.
    Who says we are ok with the screen lifting? You act like this is an issue that is guaranteed to affect everyone. Quite the contrary.Most of these "huge issues" actually still tend to affect a minority. A minority of Note 7's caught fire, but yes, it's still an issue. The difference here is that the only thing we are "risking" is some inconvenience, not our safety or our health. Really, I've had plenty of phones fail on me, life goes on. Almost all of the time either the manufacturer makes it right or I fix it myself. None of this negates the fact that there isn't a single phone out there that meets our wants and needs like the KEYone. Tell me, if not the KEYone, what are our alternatives if we want a decent pkb Android phone?

So are we willing to risk a POSSIBLE inconvenience? Sure. You're not? Fine. You make your choices, we make ours. I don't really get why you feel like your point of view is worth more than ours. I know how to fix phones, I've fixed many screens, keyboards, you name it. So for me, even though I actually think I won't encounter the problem, even IF it happens I'm honestly not that concerned. Saving the $550 this phone cost won't get me another phone that works better for me. That's the bottom line. Do I wish they do a better job next time? Of course...
    Insync and tmoore3496 like this.
    06-09-17 09:26 PM
    no problems so far. Great phone just had my own drop test. Jumped on my mower to move it and phone shot out of my pocket to the drive way. Dumb ***. Little bitty ding in the bottom all good.
    VeryBumpy likes this.
    06-09-17 09:44 PM
    I got mine last Friday. it has been trouble free. I am running case free, and it has been a delight.
    06-09-17 10:06 PM
    no problems so far. Great phone just had my own drop test. Jumped on my mower to move it and phone shot out of my pocket to the drive way. Dumb ***. Little bitty ding in the bottom all good.
    At least you didn't do the Priv mower destruction test shown in the Priv section. (Oh the horror!)
    06-09-17 10:07 PM
    still awaiting a unit to arrive at my local Bell mobility Store. but considering how long I've waited . I may just wait for unlocked.
    06-09-17 10:14 PM
    I love mine.
    06-09-17 10:38 PM
    Figured I might get some positive feedback on the board. Got my KeyONE several days back and setting it up has been painless so far. Have yet to come across any issues I've read about personally (fingers crossed).
    I have bought two now

One is US variant and the other is UK variant

Both perfect
    06-10-17 01:39 AM
    I am facing some issues with my Snapchat account, I am not able to install this app on my device, anyone here who can help me?
    06-10-17 06:17 AM
    love my KeyONE. came from a Passport which I also loved. this is Android done right.
    06-10-17 07:20 AM
    Me! Mine is mint and I'm super happy with it. I do have a question though about the Keyboard. what I'm trying to figure out is when swipeing down on the keyboard on my Priv I get the symbols but while shipping down on the KEYᴼᴺᴱ keyboard I don't, is there a settings I need to turn on? I know I can bring it up by pressing the SYM button but I don't like that as I'm not use to it. As you can see in the picture I use SYM to bring up my customized emoji screen. Any ideas?
    06-10-17 10:11 AM
    I am facing some issues with my Snapchat account, I am not able to install this app on my device, anyone here who can help me?
    What's it telling you?
    06-10-17 10:12 AM
    Reception quality aside, this phone is exactly what I had hoped it would be. It can only get better, right?!
    06-10-17 10:22 AM
    Mine works perfectly fine and I'm really happy with it.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    06-10-17 10:23 AM
    Those of you with no issues:

1. Are you running it on the Verizon Network?

2. Where did you buy your phone?

Posted via CB10
    Telus, Vancouver
    06-10-17 10:31 AM
    Those of you with no issues:

1. Are you running it on the Verizon Network?

2. Where did you buy your phone?

Posted via CB10
    1. GSM (AT&T)

2. Amazon (Amazon itself, not a third party, or TCL)
    06-10-17 11:02 AM
    Reception quality aside, this phone is exactly what I had hoped it would be. It can only get better, right?!
    Reception Issues? Needs to work as a phone.
    06-10-17 11:07 AM
    Reception Issues? Needs to work as a phone.
    Agreed. And it does. Just not as well as other devices.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-10-17 11:10 AM
251 ... 56789 ...