Mine came with one built-in defect: Android :-)

Other than that, no issues.
    yes bb10 is dead dude quit your ********
    06-07-17 07:40 PM
    Some letters on the keyboard are dimmer than others when the keyboard is lit up. Don't know why that is?
    Keyboard lighting should be uniform...unless i'm missing something.
    06-07-17 09:03 PM
    when you see K1 tear down, you might know what you missing... (or not missing ;-)
    06-07-17 09:12 PM
    Some letters on the keyboard are dimmer than others when the keyboard is lit up. Don't know why that is?
    Keyboard lighting should be uniform...unless i'm missing something.
    The keys around the spacebar are dimmer I've noticed - particularly V, B, SYM and 0 / mic. I think it's due to the fingerprint sensor having it's own mini lighting scheme. And I'm pretty certain that it's the case across the board on all devices - ie it's a 'feature' not a defect, lol.

Personally, it doesn't bother me as I just need the backlight on the keys if I'm using the phone in bed, but anyone OCD might not like it very much.
    stlabrat and fbi114 like this.
    06-07-17 09:19 PM
    The keys around the spacebar are dimmer I've noticed - particularly V, B, SYM and 0 / mic. I think it's due to the fingerprint sensor having it's own mini lighting scheme. And I'm pretty certain that it's the case across the board on all devices - ie it's a 'feature' not a defect, lol.

Personally, it doesn't bother me as I just need the backlight on the keys if I'm using the phone in bed, but anyone OCD might not like it very much.
    You made me take a look at mine and yes, the ones around the space bar are definitely dimmer, like right above the space bar. Never noticed that until now.
    p51 likes this.
    06-07-17 10:50 PM
    Figured I might get some positive feedback on the board. Got my KeyONE several days back and setting it up has been painless so far. Have yet to come across any issues I've read about personally (fingers crossed).
    No issues at all. Had my IT set it up.
    06-07-17 11:05 PM
    No issues here ! Got the phone about 2 weeks ago . I am fully satisfied, the device is fantastic!
    06-07-17 11:24 PM
    No issues per say. I have a gmail issue but I think that's gmail's fault at this point because I've change every setting known to man and I still get email back that I've deleted because they refuse to delete from the server when I tell them to.
    06-08-17 12:09 AM
    not a single flaw here! rocksolid device in every aspect!
    06-08-17 01:03 AM
    I haven't noticed any flaws. Solid in hand. easy to hold. great camera. like Android with Hub. although keyboard is slightly smaller than Passport it is big enough.
    06-08-17 01:24 AM
    Mine works without any issues - since almost five weeks now. If I am nitpicky, I might criticise the wobbly SIM tray, however, once inside the chassis, you'd never notice it. So I don't really care at all.
    06-08-17 02:57 AM
    No issues with mine and I've had it nearly a week now, really enjoying using the phone and getting used to Android N after using BB10 for years.

At first I though there was a problem setting up my email but it turned out that the provider had changed their password requirements without telling me so I needed to change the password before it worked.

I do find the shiny keys a little difficult under strong lights as they reflect too much I can't see what's on them but I'll soon get used to where all the symbols are!
    06-08-17 06:17 AM
    You made me take a look at mine and yes, the ones around the space bar are definitely dimmer, like right above the space bar. Never noticed that until now.
    Sorry! Seriously, I only noticed it once someone on this forum pointed it out! Definitely not an issue for me: if this is the only 'defect', I'm good to go. Love this phone.
    06-08-17 08:18 AM
    Sorry! Seriously, I only noticed it once someone on this forum pointed it out! Definitely not an issue for me: if this is the only 'defect', I'm good to go. Love this phone.
    06-08-17 08:19 AM
    Got mine a week ago. Everything great. No brightness, build, KB or Speaker issues.

Two issues (minor)
    1) When I plug in Headphone or Aux cable, it takes 2-3 seconds before it routes audio through the plugged in cable
    2) Playing videos from WhatsApp sometimes doesn't work. A reboot fixes it or going back and clicking on it again will work. This is an occasional problem. Hope an update fixes it.
    06-08-17 08:26 AM
    Got my KeyOne on 5th May. Exchanged a week later because the signal pick up was not as good as my Dtek60 in a weak area. Replacement was same, so guess thats just the way the antenna works. Still happy though. Often get 48hours of use (depends on Snapchat usage as it certainly uses a lot of power) from the battery. Capacitive vertical scrolling from the middle of the keyboard can be a bit hit or miss. Just need to adjust my technique.
    06-08-17 08:38 AM

OK. Thought that it was just mine.
    Good to know that it's not. Not a deal breaker for me at all.
    Thanks for the reply.
    06-08-17 08:47 AM
    No issues per say. I have a gmail issue but I think that's gmail's fault at this point because I've change every setting known to man and I still get email back that I've deleted because they refuse to delete from the server when I tell them to.
    Are you sure that they're not getting archived instead of deleted?
    06-08-17 08:48 AM
    Hi folks,
    we have 3 in house and 2 issues to report:
    For those on Firmware AAK879 :
    -BB HUB+ started using 50% of CPU without any particular reason. This drained the battery. The only way to fix it was to perform a factory reset.
    - BlackBerry freezing during each phones calls (Blackscreen/Hard reset was the only possibility to bring it back to life). This has been fixed with a factory reset. Moreover, I've done the autoloader update to Firmware AAL093 which seems to solve this freezing issue.

KEyone on Firmware AAL093:
    When typing a phone number in Contacts or Messages, the 7 is always a quote (. As a workaround, we use the virtual keyboard.

This being said, besides those 3 bugs, the phone is a masterpiece.
    Hope this helps.
    Cheers
    stlabrat likes this.
    06-08-17 08:49 AM
    Those of you with no issues:

1. Are you running it on the Verizon Network?

2. Where did you buy your phone?

Posted via CB10
    06-08-17 08:51 AM
    I don't think anyone is running on Verizon yet.
    06-08-17 09:10 AM
    Are you sure that they're not getting archived instead of deleted?
    Oh I'd be happy with that option too so long as they don't come back but sadly no.
    06-08-17 09:33 PM
    My keyone arrived today ; perrrrrfect 3> .. I bought it from axiom telecom ; Saudi Arabia ..
    06-08-17 10:08 PM
    Oh I don't give two craps. I don't even look at the keyboard while typing, the very thing that makes me love pkb's. Thus why I didn't notice before, lol. And besides, it's like a slight tad dimmer, not a lot. I can still easily see them if I wanted to look...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    06-08-17 10:44 PM
    No problems here.
    06-08-17 10:48 PM
251 ... 34567 ...