Figured I might get some positive feedback on the board. Got my KeyONE several days back and setting it up has been painless so far. Have yet to come across any issues I've read about personally (fingers crossed).
    06-06-17 11:31 AM
    No issues here. BB enhances Android Nougat! I run another device with Nougat, and BB takes it a step further with the KeyOne. Enjoying it! It's like a whole new world to learn!
    pkcable and hoytbowhunter like this.
    06-06-17 11:43 AM
    Two of them. No issues.
    06-06-17 11:47 AM
    Figured I might get some positive feedback on the board. Got my KeyONE several days back and setting it up has been painless so far. Have yet to come across any issues I've read about personally (fingers crossed).
    No issues here. So far has been a flawless device. I do feel bad for those who have issues and hope they can get a replacement. The shortages of devices is a bummer.
    06-06-17 11:49 AM
    I have two and no issues with either one. (other than I dropped one and cracked the screen....all me)

It is awesome to be back with a PKB. Assigning shortcuts is a awesome way to use your phone. I now have almost a clear home screen.

This is IMO the best Android BlackBerry ever. Maybe even the best Android phone I have used (Asus Zenphone2, Priv, Galaxy S7E, Dtek50, Dtek60 and now the KEYone)
    Last edited by Jaerho; 06-06-17 at 08:39 PM.
    portplayer likes this.
    06-06-17 11:49 AM
    My K1 has no issue whatsoever! I'm pretty happy with the build quality!!! It's surprising to me to hear about the quality issues!
    06-06-17 11:50 AM
    I have had mine for a week now and have not had any issues. Best phone I have owned. I love this keyboard.
    06-06-17 11:54 AM
    I'm happy the numbers are building with positive feedbacks, I'm still in the boat with a defective keyone, screen falling out slowly apart from that this is one of the best android device I've ever used! I still recommended this phone to everyone just hope they sorting the screen issue with the next batches.
    06-06-17 11:59 AM
    No issues here. BB enhances Android Nougat! I run another device with Nougat, and BB takes it a step further with the KeyOne. Enjoying it! It's like a whole new world to learn!
    Yea it's a whole new world indeed. Coming from the PRIV is a night and day experience with the older version.
    john_v likes this.
    06-06-17 12:00 PM
    No issues here. Month old Keyone.
    06-06-17 12:00 PM
    I have two and no issues with either one. (other than I dropped one and cracked the screen....all me)

It is awesome to be back with a PKB. Assigning shortcuts is a assume way to use your phone. I now have almost a clear home screen.

This is IMO the best Android BlackBerry ever. Maybe even the best Android phone I have used (Asus Zenphone2, Priv, Galaxy S7E, Dtek50, Dtek60 and now the KEYone)
    Two of them. No issues.
    That is some good quality control. I guess people with issues might really be isolated incidents.
    06-06-17 12:01 PM
    Have two with no issues.
    06-06-17 12:04 PM
    my first one had a bad keyboard, second one is perfect
    06-06-17 12:08 PM
    BBB100-2 here. No issues at all.

☑ Display is still ON the device
    ☑ camera glass is intact
    ☑ keyboard works fine (all keys)
    ☑ the back is still on
    ☑ battery lasts 2 full days (incl. standby over night)
    ☑ display is bright
    ☑ display doesn't have a red stripe
    ☑ audio is good quality
    ☑ LED can show multiple colours
    ☑ SIM slot is firm not wobbly
    ☑ internal speaker is loud

Did I miss one of the frequently reported problems here?
    06-06-17 12:14 PM
    Be sure to check in here.
    knightfall likes this.
    06-06-17 12:27 PM
    Had mine for two weeks. No issues at all. Love this phone. Having the PKB on an Android phone is amazing. Loving the keyboard shortcuts as well. Such a different and awesome way to interact with the phone.
    GrandMobile and CNX66 like this.
    06-06-17 12:29 PM
    Had mine since the 31st of May. No issues except I hate android lol
    nolimits7 likes this.
    06-06-17 12:30 PM
    No issues for me.

Great phone.
    06-06-17 12:43 PM
    Mine is working BBeautifully as well.

I did drop it once from my bed onto my laptop on the floor. Corner of the back did pop out, but it snapped back in just fine. I do fear that dust can now get in there (slight gap) so I bought a case.
    06-06-17 12:48 PM
    NO defects to report. Purchased mine via Amazon on the 30th, and it has been my daily driver since the 31st. Of the BB PKB devices I've owned, I would put the KEYone near the very top. Certainly on par with my 9900 and Classic. Even better than my Passport, and immensely better than my Priv.
    Johberry likes this.
    06-06-17 01:00 PM
    no defects here either!.. I absolutely LOVE this phone! I got it on May 31st picked up from my local best buy here in San Diego.

However, there was one time that my screen went wacko (basically like old-school TV static) but i switched off the screen via the power button and woke it back up and it has worked fine ever since.. had no idea what happened!
    06-06-17 01:23 PM
    Me, not seen a single issue although my battery is defiantly not as good as people saying. So far only a little better then my dtek50.
    06-06-17 01:24 PM
    No issues! Solid device
    06-06-17 01:25 PM
    My second device, the first had issues with keyboard lighting and captive touch, fortunately carphone warehouse replaced without question, the replacement has been 100% solid, with the most amazing battery life of 10+ hours screen on time. The only performance issue has been lag scrolling through long Web page's but still the best phone by far I have used, never giving up on a physical keyboard again.
    xristfer likes this.
    06-06-17 01:31 PM
    Got mine last Friday, got it all set up over the weekend, and it's defect-free as far as I can tell.

I'm just awaiting tempered glass screen protectors.
    Johberry likes this.
    06-06-17 01:33 PM
251 123 ...