First we had to wait so long for the final revealing of the device and now we have to wait until April for the availability?

Did BlackBerry miss the mark with all these delays again? #ShareYourOpinions

Posted via CB10
    02-27-17 12:04 AM
    No offence but you have already stated that you won't be getting the k1 so why are you concerned about a delay? ;-) That's if I have remembered correctly if not just ignore
    02-27-17 12:06 AM
    Nobody said the phone would be out immediately . Btw...it's not Blackberry releasing the device it's Blackberry Mobile , so BlackBerry didn't miss any marks
    02-27-17 12:07 AM
    No offence but you have already stated that you won't be getting the k1 so why are you concerned about a delay? ;-)
    Oh, I didn't know this...everyone move along... nothing to see here
    02-27-17 12:08 AM
    Yeah whatever you guys suck.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-17 12:13 AM
    First we had to wait so long for the final revealing of the device and now we have to wait until April for the availability?

Did BlackBerry miss the mark with all these delays again? #ShareYourOpinions

Posted via CB10
    No, BlackBerry is not responsible for these latest delays and TCL has had barely more than a couple of months to get the Key1 to market, so I'd say we're getting there as fast as can be expected.
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-27-17 12:18 AM
    Sure, typical of BlackBerry, lost of money with this delay, too many BlackBerry followers will buy lg g6 or wait for S8 , the problem with BlackBerry lovers isn't the price, the problem is the delay because they will put their money on those other devices. And this is a problem of BlackBerry, not of TCL because there isn't delay with tcl mobiles or Alcatel mobiles.
    anon(9710735) likes this.
    02-27-17 12:19 AM
    Sure, typical of BlackBerry, lost of money with this delay, too many BlackBerry followers will buy lg g6 or wait for S8 , the problem with BlackBerry lovers isn't the price, the problem is the delay because they will put their money on those other devices. And this is a problem of BlackBerry, not of TCL because there isn't delay with tcl mobiles or Alcatel mobiles.
    What are you talking about? Blackberry is out of the hardware business...this so called problem, that you are complaining about is a TLC issue...blackberry doesn't build phones .
    02-27-17 12:22 AM
    No, BlackBerry is not responsible for these latest delays and TCL has had barely more than a couple of months to get the Key1 to market, so I'd say we're getting there as fast as can be expected.
    This! ^^^^
    02-27-17 12:23 AM
    I'm disappointed!

I was happy at CES with the reveal then waited patiently for the MWC for the actual launch and then this!

So we basically waited for the launch date....to get another launch date!? Not cool.

I actually don't care one bit. I'll still but it regardless, just wish it was at my doorstep a lot quicker lol.
    robertillo and anon(9710735) like this.
    02-27-17 12:40 AM
    02-27-17 01:01 AM