I had a Samsung Gear Smart watch S3 on AT&T. Anybody using one with the Keyone? Some phones don't play nice with it. I currently use it with my PRIV with acceptable results but sometimes it won't connect to Bluetooth.
    02-23-18 10:06 AM
    I had a Samsung Gear Smart watch S3 on AT&T. Anybody using one with the Keyone? Some phones don't play nice with it. I currently use it with my PRIV with acceptable results but sometimes it won't connect to Bluetooth.
    There's a few threads. But yes, I am using it with my KeyOne after initially using it with the Priv.

You might need to download the Pay app from a 3rd party mirror to get it working on the KeyOne (I intially mis-typed Priv in this reply). I don't have a Carrier Gear S3 - merely wifi/bt.

I used Samsung pay about 4 times this week including this morning at a grocery store and at REI earlier in the week.
    Last edited by FF22; 02-24-18 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Mis-info shown in Parenthesis
    JWW likes this.
    02-23-18 02:21 PM
    There's a few threads. But yes, I am using it with my KeyOne after initially using it with the Priv.

You might need to download the Pay app from a 3rd party mirror to get it working on the Priv. I don't have a Carrier Gear S3 - merely wifi/bt.

I used Samsung pay about 4 times this week including this morning at a grocery store and at REI earlier in the week.
    Everything he says. S3 for keyone!
    FF22 likes this.
    02-23-18 09:10 PM
    Everything he says. S3 for keyone!
    I did fix a bad reference.
    02-24-18 10:18 AM
    I have been using it for a while now without any problem, it' seamless!!
    03-03-18 07:40 AM
    Yes. The only issue is the watch drains much much faster than it does with my s8+...not sure why likely some OS issue?
    03-25-18 01:05 PM
    Hi to anyone here. I just got the gear S3 and it won't connect through the mobile network but it works through bluetooth and wifi. It just says "can't complete setup" something amongst them lines. I tried clearing the cache but it's "greyed out" in the wearable apps. So please someone help me! It's driving me nuts! Lol. I rang up my carrier and they tried and said maybe you can't connect it with the Keyone. Anybody have any way around it?
    06-18-19 03:05 PM
    Hi to anyone here. I just got the gear S3 and it won't connect through the mobile network but it works through bluetooth and wifi. It just says "can't complete setup" something amongst them lines. I tried clearing the cache but it's "greyed out" in the wearable apps. So please someone help me! It's driving me nuts! Lol. I rang up my carrier and they tried and said maybe you can't connect it with the Keyone. Anybody have any way around it?
    Did you download the Galaxy Wearable App on the KEYone? Have had the Gear S3 for a while with no issues.
    06-18-19 06:33 PM
    Did you download the Galaxy Wearable App on the KEYone? Have had the Gear S3 for a while with no issues.
    Yes, that was the app I was talking about when I said the cache is greyed out. Well at 1st, my brother had his s10 connected to it, took a while to disconnect and now I have this problem. Works fine through BT and Wi-Fi but not through my carrier, EE (UK). Any help would be appreciated.
    06-18-19 06:40 PM
    Sound like you have a Sim version of the S3 Gear. Which can be used with BT or with a sim from your carrier to make phone calls with out a cell phone. I have the Bluetooth only S3 gear.
    06-18-19 08:23 PM
    Sound like you have a Sim version of the S3 Gear. Which can be used with BT or with a sim from your carrier to make phone calls with out a cell phone. I have the Bluetooth only S3 gear.
    I see. But then it should work with my sim but it refuses to connect to my carrier. It works for my brother but not me. So is there no way you can help me?
    06-18-19 08:36 PM
    You can use it with the BT from your phone and still make call from it like any other BT device.
    If you want to to use it as a stand alone cell phone, than you will need to head over to your carrier and get it activated. Your bother should know all this....
    06-18-19 08:43 PM
    I know that but if I leave my phone 3 floors upstairs and I'm downstairs, the BT and wifi isn't strong enough, so that's why I want to use my mobile network. He does, as do I but they can't activate it and say "it's your phone". So I'm kinda stuck.
    06-18-19 11:26 PM