The power button is right where my thumb would be and the volume rockers where my pointers are..

It's perfect!
    itsFirhan and anon(3641385) like this.
    07-10-17 01:35 AM
    Well, I am right handed but I use left hand to hold the phone most of times. So I feel comfortable with it.
    07-10-17 01:39 AM
    I'm left handed but usually hold the phone in my right. But most of the time I use two hands.
    07-10-17 01:48 AM
    As a lefty I agree. The real kicker is if you go into accessibility settings and enable power button to end call. Can instantly hang up a call with my thumb without having to look at the phone.
    itsFirhan, xsmiley and Sigewif like this.
    07-10-17 02:11 AM
    The power button is right where my thumb would be and the volume rockers where my pointers are..

It's perfect!
    Woohoo!! As a left hander I look forward to getting my KEYᵒⁿᵉ 😁
    xsmiley likes this.
    07-10-17 04:38 AM
    As a lefty I agree. The real kicker is if you go into accessibility settings and enable power button to end call. Can instantly hang up a call with my thumb without having to look at the phone.
    I actually find it bothersome cause sometimes the screen will stay off during a call due to whatever the proximity sensor is thinking and I'll instinctively press it to turn it back on but it'll end the call
    07-10-17 09:33 PM
    Well, I am right handed but I use left hand to hold the phone most of times. So I feel comfortable with it.
    Same here. I've always used phones in my left hand...i thought it was normal and that left handed people held them in their right hand, lol.
    07-10-17 09:46 PM
    I'm a lefty but tend to use my right. I'm going to try to only use my left when one handing it.
    07-10-17 10:38 PM
    Woohoo!! As a left hander I look forward to getting my KEYᵒⁿᵉ 😁
    Ah-HA! You are a lefty too 😁. And as a left hander, I am loving my KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Truth be told, I don't shut it off that often but appreciate the tips on how to configure the keys. I have been the habit of ending a call on the screen. I often hold my phone in my right hand. But I take calls with my left hand (and ear). But I usually use the keyboard holding it with both hands. (Habit brought over from the PRIV, perhaps.)
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    07-10-17 11:01 PM
    Ah-HA! You are a lefty too 😁. And as a left hander, I am loving my KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Truth be told, I don't turn it off that often. I also often hold my phone in my right hand. But I take calls with my left hand (and ear).
    I hold it left, take phone calls left ear, (or ear buds), and can type with either 😀
    07-10-17 11:06 PM
    I hold it left, take phone calls left ear, (or ear buds), and can type with either 😀
    Lol, I just edited my post. I hadn't thought that much about how I do it but now will think about configuring it.
    07-10-17 11:09 PM
    Yes! Noticed the same thing! On the Priv the buttons are close so that you can avoid them and still have RH thumb on the side holding the phone. On the Key2 the keys are further apart, so that it is very difficult to hold the phone with your right hand (I am right-handed) Obviously the phone was not tested out in actual use, or perhaps the person testing it had gecko fingers.
    06-16-19 04:25 AM
    it is solely for use by lefties... eighties are banned by the polit-bureau and other communist organizations... penalty is severe
    xandros9 likes this.
    06-16-19 04:23 PM
    I actually like the power button on the left side. I am naturally right handed but I keep my phone in my left pocket. Which means pull my phone out with my left all the time.
    bh7171 likes this.
    06-16-19 06:43 PM
    I actually like the power button on the left side. I am naturally right handed but I keep my phone in my left pocket. Which means pull my phone out with my left all the time.
    Same 👍😎
    06-17-19 01:24 AM