Anyone verify success pairing a garmin/fitbit or any non-Apple main-line fitness tracker with the KeyOne, Nougat v7.1? Was using a knock off that worked fine, other than they keep falling off my wrist and getting lost during myriads of activities (am down 3).

Purchased, and am now returning a Fitbit Charge-3. Thought I could get it it work, but no love. Fitbit App on my BB does see the fitbit, but it won't pair. Fitbit support stated "Have fun, perhaps keep trying ..."

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    04-30-19 11:03 AM
    My FitBit Versa works just fine on my KEYone and KEY2.
    04-30-19 11:16 AM
    I use a Garmin Fenix 5X Plus and it works great.
    dgktech likes this.
    04-30-19 01:37 PM
    Garmin pairing is less than straightforward with any android phone. It does work though. there is also an android connection troubleshooting app which works well.
    dgktech likes this.
    04-30-19 03:12 PM
    Ionic works fine with Nougat and Oreo on my K1.
    dgktech likes this.
    04-30-19 04:02 PM
    Been using my amazfit bip for more than a year now, no issues at all, and battery life on that tracker more than a week, depending on how aggressive you want the notifications to be.
    dgktech likes this.
    04-30-19 11:15 PM
    Versa works great on my Black Edition BlackBerry KeyOne.
    dgktech likes this.
    05-01-19 12:29 AM
    Anyone verify success pairing a garmin/fitbit or any non-Apple main-line fitness tracker with the KeyOne, Nougat v7.1? Was using a knock off that worked fine, other than they keep falling off my wrist and getting lost during myriads of activities (am down 3).

Purchased, and am now returning a Fitbit Charge-3. Thought I could get it it work, but no love. Fitbit App on my BB does see the fitbit, but it won't pair. Fitbit support stated "Have fun, perhaps keep trying ..."

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    I have a Huawei Watch 2 and Fitbit Flex 2 both working flawlessly with my KeyOne...
    dgktech likes this.
    05-01-19 05:56 AM
    Thanks All for your help & support. Ordered an amazfit bip, and am hoping for the best.
    05-01-19 09:23 AM
    Thanks All for your help & support. Ordered an amazfit bip, and am hoping for the best.
    You'll like it. No frills, long battery life, different watch faces, and granular control on what notifications the watch shows
    05-01-19 06:58 PM
    Been using Fitbit Charge 3 since Jan (Xmas gift from my wife). Zero issues whatsoever. Pairing was smooth no issues heck even the latest Fitbit firmware update notification that I saw first on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ went smoothly albeit took about roughly 30mins...

My KEYᵒⁿᵉ is on Oreo so can't confirm how it would have been if I synced with my Charge 3 on Nougat
    05-01-19 07:05 PM
    Pebble and rebble.io for the win!
    Sarek1701 likes this.
    05-01-19 07:23 PM
    Beyond Garmin and other active wear, their 'Garmin Connect' app does not perform when connected to their own GPS devices (like NUVI).

The App shows connection, but things like 'Notifications' (smartphone to GPS) do not work
    05-01-19 08:08 PM
    Pebble and rebble.io for the win!
    Agreed! Just reinstalled the Pebble and Rebble apps on my new KEY2 today. I love the week-long battery life and all the other options my Pebble Time allows!

I will add that I had to install the original Pebble apk file from another source because it doesn't appear to be available on the Play Store any longer - which makes sense since Pebble has gone EOL.

Long live rebble.io!

Edit: since this thread was originally about KEYone: I just moved from one to the KEY2, so my Pebble was first paired with a KEYone and worked remarkably.
    05-02-19 12:44 AM
    Samsung Gear S3 works fine with the KeyOne. I just paid at Trader Joes using it today and a grocery yesterday. Tracked my steps and mileage on today's walk.
    05-02-19 11:28 PM
    I use Fitbit Charge-3 and Xiaomi Mi Band 5. Of course, Xiaomi doesn't work with KeyOne, but it tracks my steps and mileage while walking. This is not to say that everything is so bad or so good, but if you have an Android system, it can be easily used. You can try this option if you don't want to spend a lot of money. During training, such a watch can do nothing, yes. It won't tell you a lot of information, won't help you choose peptides Cardarine, and won't show your activity. I don't work out often, so I try to walk a lot to keep fit. This isn't great, but if you need it for the same purposes as me, you can try this option.
    Last edited by AmaCa11; 12-10-20 at 10:01 AM.
    12-03-20 07:40 PM