If I remember correctly, BB Classic had an external button for this...and I got hooked.

When KEYone ended up not having this (or does it- have I missed this since 2018????) I finally figured out to resort to downloading Button Mapper-- & I programmed the right side external bottom button to perform this function.

Now that I'm desperately in need of storage space on my phone, though, this app seems like so much overkill for one single use. Am I seriously missing some super simple answer?
    02-12-21 04:33 AM
    If I remember correctly, BB Classic had an external button for this...and I got hooked.

When KEYone ended up not having this (or does it- have I missed this since 2018????) I finally figured out to resort to downloading Button Mapper-- & I programmed the right side external bottom button to perform this function.

Now that I'm desperately in need of storage space on my phone, though, this app seems like so much overkill for one single use. Am I seriously missing some super simple answer?
    Get an SD card. Problem solved.
    02-12-21 04:55 AM
    I don't think you're missing it, I had the Passport and loved that function to start and stop music or podcasts or audiobooks with the side button. When I got the keyone I looked all over and found that this phone doesn't have that function on its won. I also got a button mapper and solved the issue, but Conite is right, get an SD card or a bigger one, and now you have all the storage you need.
    02-18-21 10:04 PM