Does anyone else find this to be abit strange?
    02-26-17 03:17 AM
    These probably have been shared here already, but yeah, there's probably 1 newly created thread for any opinion/question in the past few hours, it's hard to keep up.
    Anyway, just in case, I was just watching these, from Mr. Mobile

From Android Central

From Engadget
    Bostil1987 likes this.
    02-26-17 03:38 AM
    Thanks! I've watched all of these already but what I meant was why isn't there a KEYone video from crackberrys kevin/blaze already?

I find those guys usually do in-depth 10 minute videos.
    02-26-17 03:47 AM
    Thanks! I've watched all of these already but what I meant was why isn't there a KEYone video from crackberrys kevin/blaze already?

I find those guys usually do in-depth 10 minute videos.
    Probably finalising it as we speak,/type :-)
    bendiep1991 likes this.
    02-26-17 03:49 AM
    It's a flood of New senseless threads here... really akward! In other boards, this is better controlled. Here it feels Like pure chaos!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-17 04:10 AM
    It's a flood of New senseless threads here... really akward! In other boards, this is better controlled. Here it feels Like pure chaos!!!

Posted via CB10
    That's the way it always is around here with a new phone release. Things get hectic mannn. But don't worry give it a few weeks things will calm down
    02-26-17 04:22 AM

Posted via CB10
    No one forced you to open and read so don't complain in a forum lol.
    yuvaraki likes this.
    02-26-17 04:41 AM
    Hopefully they go more in-depth than some of these hands-on videos. Really want to know how good the speakers are, read on one website they are loud. Want to know though if they sound tinny or got some bass to it? A lot of Android phones sound terrible, BB10 phones in general had decent speakers and reading on here the DTEK phones also. Hopefully the KEYone doesn't disappoint in this department, the PRIV was a bit meh in all departments. This device looks solid, just a bump in SoC to 835 and it would be a true flagship as everything else seems really good compared to what's out there.
    02-26-17 06:03 AM
    This is all we will get until closer to it being available, like after pre orders open, where we will start to see u boxing videos and full reviews. Since the devices available now aren't final hw/sw they won't be doing any in depth reviews.
    02-26-17 06:39 AM
    Right now, all the videos are on final presentation production devices. We won't get the in depth review from Crackberry, or Android Central until the retail version is available. Oops. What JeromeM Said! Lol
    02-26-17 04:49 PM
    Right now, all the videos are on final presentation production devices. We won't get the in depth review from Crackberry, or Android Central until the retail version is available. Oops. What JeromeM Said! Lol
    I guess so. Still it would be nice to see Crackberry at the booth, asking questions and giving us their initial take on the device
    02-26-17 05:15 PM
    I guess so. Still it would be nice to see Crackberry at the booth, asking questions and giving us their initial take on the device
    We'll just have to wait until the final production version is released.
    02-26-17 05:50 PM
    Hopefully they go more in-depth than some of these hands-on videos. Really want to know how good the speakers are, read on one website they are loud. Want to know though if they sound tinny or got some bass to it? A lot of Android phones sound terrible, BB10 phones in general had decent speakers and reading on here the DTEK phones also. Hopefully the KEYone doesn't disappoint in this department, the PRIV was a bit meh in all departments. This device looks solid, just a bump in SoC to 835 and it would be a true flagship as everything else seems really good compared to what's out there.
    Speakers on phones are always going to be lame, there's just not enough real estate for anything decent. Though I'm sure companies are working on it. Speaker systems are one of the few technologies that haven't advanced leaps and bounds. A good system from the 80s sounds just as good as one from 2017.
    02-26-17 06:14 PM