08-10-17 08:51 AM
32 12
tools
    mods would you mind closing this thread. it's a duplicate. apologies. thanks to all those that replied!
    08-09-17 09:02 PM
    I've been super excited to get the keyone for my birthday on Friday, but every time I check the forum there's just more issues cropping up! I'm nervous now that my phone will have one or more of these common issues, and because it was purchased from the UK and I'm in Australia, warranty will be a nightmare (my own fault I know).. Anyway can you comment here if you have a fault free Keyone? No screen lift, no signal dropping, etc

Reassure me people!
    For me because I got the replacement, it came with July update whereas my original one did not have the July update! This is how I know I got the second batch!
    08-09-17 09:18 PM
    Just got mine a few days ago from Sprint. They had some issues at first getting it set up with the network, but those got resolved. The phone has been great--no hardware issues at all so far.
    08-09-17 09:58 PM
    I have experienced no issues with my BlackBerry KEYone since purchase on 31 May 2017.
    08-09-17 10:02 PM
    Well, I'd like to know if TCL will be addressing the Antenna gate problem and whether there will be a fix for it. This seems more complicated than adding glue to the screen. I'm really bummed because with bad reception, and the lack of Wi-Fi calling on the major networks in the US, using this devise for phone calls is very troublesome.
    08-09-17 10:19 PM
    Well, I'd like to know if TCL will be addressing the Antenna gate problem and whether there will be a fix for it. This seems more complicated than adding glue to the screen. I'm really bummed because with bad reception, and the lack of Wi-Fi calling on the major networks in the US, using this devise for phone calls is very troublesome.
    There's Wi-Fi Calling with T-Mobile USA, so don't make a blanket statement without verification.
    08-09-17 11:46 PM
    mods would you mind closing this thread. it's a duplicate. apologies. thanks to all those that replied!
    No problem with my KEYᵒⁿᵉ, or honoring your request.
    08-10-17 08:51 AM
32 12