08-10-17 08:51 AM
32 12
tools
    I've been super excited to get the keyone for my birthday on Friday, but every time I check the forum there's just more issues cropping up! I'm nervous now that my phone will have one or more of these common issues, and because it was purchased from the UK and I'm in Australia, warranty will be a nightmare (my own fault I know).. Anyway can you comment here if you have a fault free Keyone? No screen lift, no signal dropping, etc

Reassure me people!
    08-09-17 09:57 AM
    I ordered mines from Amazon on 5/30/2017 and I've had no problems with it. It's in a case and since I work at home, it may not get as much to-ing and fro-ing as other KEYones.
    jackstar86 likes this.
    08-09-17 10:03 AM
    I have two - 100-1 and 100-3. I have had absolutely no problems with either one.
    08-09-17 10:17 AM
    Had mine since June and no horror stories. I live in the UK. I think most problems with handsets were outside the UK.
    08-09-17 10:17 AM
    I live in Belgium,bought it in France and no problem!
    08-09-17 10:28 AM
    People with issues will always yell to everyone that will listen. Noone goes on here to yell my phone is perfect. Mine has been great so far.
    pinkvikchick likes this.
    08-09-17 10:29 AM
    No issues 2 months of use. Purchased from Amazon.
    08-09-17 10:49 AM
    Is the search feature really THAT hard to use?

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...eyone-1111029/
    08-09-17 11:30 AM
    We need more silly threads.
    modifier likes this.
    08-09-17 11:35 AM
    I've been super excited to get the keyone for my birthday on Friday, but every time I check the forum there's just more issues cropping up! I'm nervous now that my phone will have one or more of these common issues, and because it was purchased from the UK and I'm in Australia, warranty will be a nightmare (my own fault I know).. Anyway can you comment here if you have a fault free Keyone? No screen lift, no signal dropping, etc

Reassure me people!
    Got mine in June after winning it at the Vancouver Crackberry Meet.

So far so good with no issues.

1. RF reception; no issues - excellent Driving all around the GVA (greater Vancouver area) and around the province.

2. Call/Audio quality via mic or speakerphone sending and receiving calls; no issues - excellent

3. Infamous Screenlift; no issues - excellent (never used the Tumi case that came with it via CB for a month and was "au naturale" Waited for Ringke Fusion Clear Case which it's been in since July 2nd.

4. Camera. Photos awesome. Recording 1080P onto my 64GB SanDisk Ultra Class 10 card is fickle and drops to 720P and back to 1080P. Never had a problem with this card back on my Z10. Z30, Passport and DTEK60; minor issue - good enough to record video albeit 720P and store tons of photos and pretty much any file that's been downloaded.

5. WiFi connectivity; no issues - excellent.
    With my choice at home/work between 2.4ghz and 5ghz...ive set it to 5 only! Also have no problem connecting if I'm in a Shaw or Telus WiFi Hotspot all around the GVA and other citites/towns in BC that have it.

6. Bluetooth; ; no issues - excellent. Connects without issue to my Sync 3 on my 2017 Ford and Nissan Connect on 2016 Nissan. Also able to transfer files back and forth to my Windows 10 desktop, laptop and MacBook Pro on Sierra

7. NFC; no issues - excellent. No problems in using tap and pay with my bank's credit card. (VIsa)

I could go on but the excellent list would be too long as this is my work tool first and foremost and social stuff second with games third when my kids want to play pokemon, roblox along with my wife's DTEK60 or watch netflix when we're out and about.

Only minor issue or issues are apps once in a while lag so what do people normally do with computerized devices (laptops, desktops, routers, modems and even smartphones) when this happens?... simply reboot.

Much easier to reboot vs going through hoops and hurdles to clear cache etc...
    Last edited by qphone; 08-09-17 at 12:27 PM.
    08-09-17 12:03 PM
    I also have had my KEYone since early June, and no problems.
    08-09-17 12:28 PM
    08-09-17 12:42 PM
    Mine is completing 50 days, everything fine !
    08-09-17 12:47 PM
    People with issues will always yell to everyone that will listen. Noone goes on here to yell my phone is perfect. Mine has been great so far.
    Exactly! I've had a naked KEYone for 2 months and it's been fantastic. I'm not gonna create a thread to say it.
    08-09-17 02:19 PM
    Exactly! I've had a naked KEYone for 2 months and it's been fantastic. I'm not gonna create a thread to say it.
    I got mines today is day 2 it gets real hot when it plugged in and its hot to touch at the back.
    Now it turned it off and the fingerprint wont let me log back in and even the log in code refused to work.
    I am so angry because today is the first day I got this phone and I already did so much steuppsss so angry!!
    2 days old imagine 2 years
    08-09-17 02:32 PM
    I am also wondering what software do you use with this blackberry blend or which???
    secondly I hope the next update comes with an update that allows you to swipe but the swipe does not close the app, in my classic I| could keep man tabs open this one once you swipe it to the side it disappears.
    please give us an option to keep the app open but closes only with an X
    08-09-17 02:44 PM
    mine is used, and I've had it about 2 months, no issues, but I am very protective, I growl at people as they try to see what phone I'm using
    08-09-17 02:49 PM
    Got mine from Best Buy on day one and all problems so far have been operator error (I'm new to Android). Screen is stuck down perfectly; no other issues. Just quietly enjoying it!
    08-09-17 03:32 PM
    My local store manage to order my K1 strait from the manufacturer. Had to buy a converter for the charger though.
    Not one single hardware issue whatsoever. The notification "glitch" is an software issue witch will be resolved with an upgrade.

Actually, in the last 10 years i had maybe 25 to 35 different smartphones, but only ones me encountered a hardware problem while others with the same phone listed countless problems. Am I just lucky of just careful with my expensive equipment?
    08-09-17 03:52 PM
    I am also wondering what software do you use with this blackberry blend or which???
    No blend for the KEYone. What do you want to do, that you are asking about software/

secondly I hope the next update comes with an update that allows you to swipe but the swipe does not close the app, in my classic I| could keep man tabs open this one once you swipe it to the side it disappears.
    please give us an option to keep the app open but closes only with an X
    Use the three softkeys above the keyboard.

The right one (square) will let you toggle to your open apps, and let you close any that are not being used with the X.

The middle one (circle) will take you back to your homescreen.

The left one (arrow) will close the app and take you to the homescreen.

This is a basic Android function, so it makes it easy to keep some apps open, go back to home, or close apps quickly. Just practice with these keys until you are comfortable using them.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-09-17 03:53 PM
    Totally issue free here after getting used to android. Keyone has been awesome to use.
    08-09-17 08:42 PM

Reassure me people!
    There are many of unfaulty K1s, you could find many people claiming their ok devices even in the screen lift or antennagate megathread. But it's actually the same vulnerable one, hopefully yours will not be, time will tell.
    08-09-17 08:50 PM

Reassure me people!
    There are a few threads like this already. But I guess I'll repeat here that unfortunately for some people on these forums my KEYᵒⁿᵉ is still working fine... I was promised 100% failure rate, don't let me down!!
    08-09-17 08:53 PM
    We need more silly threads.
    Yep, just like we need many separate threads about the same problems.
    08-09-17 08:54 PM

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...eyone-1111029/
    Apologies, will see if I can close this. My initial search didn't show anything.
    08-09-17 09:00 PM
32 12