This is an autoloader created from the raw files for AAO548 released on BBB100-7 only for now. I am running it without issues so far on my CDMA K1 BBB100-3 (Verizon).

This will wipe your device. You can try removing the lines in flashall.bat that do "fastboot oem securewipe" and "Fastboot flash userdata" further down in the script. I can't guarantee the no-wipe method will work depending on what firmware you are coming from.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120764396

Any CDMA Testers interested in AAO548 (latest firmware)-screenshot-sep-21-2017-11-17-37-am-.jpg
    FF22 likes this.
    09-21-17 12:45 PM
    Hey Guys,
    We recently purchased an unlocked BBB100-3 and we are unable to get updates on it. the security patch says april 5 2017 still after having it for 2 weeks. We do use BES 12.7.1 and were told there should be an app named update on the device to run and get the latest update. We use Verizon as our carrier. Could this be blocked by Verizon or do we have to wait for the next security patch before we can update.
    If anyone can use apk viewer to find the name for the package if you have it that would help try and allow it through out Policy. I just recently had to allow the google pixel camera through using com.google.android.GoogleCamera then format the phone.

Thanks for any info you have. I am new to MDM solutions and BlackBerry services.
    "com.tcl.ota.bb" I think it is.

Alternatively, run this TCL tool to wipe the phone and install the latest OS; for unlocked BBB100-3 it's AAR108 (November 6, 2017 patch level).
    12-14-17 02:34 PM
    Thanks, I dont have the phone with me but let me give that a shot. If I wipe the phone after adding the "com.tcl.ota.bb" to BES will it get other updates when they come out? is the TLC install just to force the current release to the OS or can I just wait?
    12-14-17 02:44 PM
    Thanks, I dont have the phone with me but let me give that a shot. If I wipe the phone after adding the "com.tcl.ota.bb" to BES will it get other updates when they come out? is the TLC install just to force the current release to the OS or can I just wait?
    If you can get com.tcl.ota.bb working then future updates should work, yes. And yes, the tool downloads whatever the current OS is for your device, wipes the phone, and loads it onto the phone. It's supposed to be used for debricking devices that won't work properly, but it's also an (nuclear) option to get around update issues.
    12-14-17 02:57 PM
    If you can get com.tcl.ota.bb working then future updates should work, yes. And yes, the tool downloads whatever the current OS is for your device, wipes the phone, and loads it onto the phone. It's supposed to be used for debricking devices that won't work properly, but it's also an (nuclear) option to get around update issues.
    Thanks! it looks like it went through over night after adding com.tcl.ota.bb to the Allowed system apps section . Now my user is up to the November security patch and also is no longer showing as rooted in BES12 UEM. After hours of being on with BlackBerry UEM and Bleack Berry Mobile support I got no where when asking for the name to put. BB Mobile support cannot download apk viewer to see the names and I couldn't find it anywhere. You are a life saver! Thanks thurask!
    12-15-17 12:52 PM