Was wondering if anyone has come across the APK for the Classic BB10 Music player app.
    07-13-18 01:06 PM
    That's not even a thing. You can't take the music player from BB10 and move it to Android.
    07-13-18 01:13 PM
    Was wondering if anyone has come across the APK for the Classic BB10 Music player app.
    There isn't one, the Music Player BB10 app is a .bar file. If your asking how to install BB10's native music player in an android device, simple answer is that you cannot.
    07-13-18 01:13 PM
    Thank you very much guys.
    07-13-18 01:20 PM
    And if i may ask, does anyone know of a Music Player on android that will play a Windows Player Playlist with the .wpl extension. I have tried so many music players on Google Play store without success. The latest one i am trying out right now is the full Neutron player.

The problem with that is that it shows how many tracks i have in each playlist but does not list the tracks even tho the tracks are in the library and i can play them individually.
    07-13-18 02:34 PM
    You can try either Jetaudio or VLC
    I personally prefer jetaudio with all its features.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...audio&hl=en_US

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...g.videolan.vlc

And if i may ask, does anyone know of a Music Player on android that will play a Windows Player Playlist with the .wpl extension. I have tried so many music players on Google Play store without success. The latest one i am trying out right now is the full Neutron player.

The problem with that is that it shows how many tracks i have in each playlist but does not list the tracks even tho the tracks are in the library and i can play them individually.
    07-13-18 03:14 PM
    You can try either Jetaudio or VLC
    I personally prefer jetaudio with all its features.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...audio&hl=en_US

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...g.videolan.vlc
    VLC doesn't work. It's the worst. It actually doesn't list anything. Had to manually create my playlist from the begining. Then one day i woke up all the tracks in each playlists simply disappeared. And couldn't go through recreating them all again.

Will give the other one you suggested a try. Thanks for your recommendation.
    07-13-18 03:21 PM
    Another thing you can try assuming you have the playlist on your pc/laptop

Open Windows Media Player

Click Library
    In the Contents pane (the left pane), expand the My Playlists category, then click a playlist to make it play.
    On the File menu, click Save Now Playing List As (Save Playlist As in Windows Media Player 9 Series), click Save as type, and then click M3U Playlist(*.m3u).
    In the File name box, type a file name for the M3U playlist, and then click Save.
    Then pretty much anything can play it. Either way let me know how jetaudio works. I agree vlc is not the best daily driver app to play music.
    07-13-18 07:59 PM
    Another thing you can try assuming you have the playlist on your pc/laptop

Open Windows Media Player

Click Library
    In the Contents pane (the left pane), expand the My Playlists category, then click a playlist to make it play.
    On the File menu, click Save Now Playing List As (Save Playlist As in Windows Media Player 9 Series), click Save as type, and then click M3U Playlist(*.m3u).
    In the File name box, type a file name for the M3U playlist, and then click Save.
    Then pretty much anything can play it. Either way let me know how jetaudio works. I agree vlc is not the best daily driver app to play music.
    I actually copied my Music tracks from Classic to computer and then then copied them unto my Keyone. I placed them as they were on the Classic. As such the playlists all have *.m3u extentions.

But then VLC, Full Neutron etc all list the playlist but when i open any playlist no track is listed inside. Jetaudio, Google Music only see a few of the tracks in any playlist. Say for instance a Playlist called Highlife with over 50 tracks, only 5 tracks are listed. My RAP playlist with about 206 tracks only 139 are listed.
    I am virtually resigned to recreate my playlists all over again.
    07-16-18 03:38 PM
    That may probably be a good option. Playlists work with a folder structure /layout and it is quite different with every phone. Even samsung have different folder layout than lg and other phones.
    Basically rather than simply copying music from classic you should have and if you still have the classic, I would start by importing the music via blackberry link and then you could import your music into the keyone and that will import your playlists also properly. I would advice the best way would be to use a separate computer for this to avoid any duplicates.
    07-17-18 07:12 AM
    Or since you already have the playlists done. You could work with them in the jetaudio player on the computer and then jetaudio has a feature to sync up with an android/iphone. Thats the prime reason I use jetaudio since I can have it both on pc and phone.
    07-17-18 07:14 AM
    That may probably be a good option. Playlists work with a folder structure /layout and it is quite different with every phone. Even samsung have different folder layout than lg and other phones.
    Basically rather than simply copying music from classic you should have and if you still have the classic, I would start by importing the music via blackberry link and then you could import your music into the keyone and that will import your playlists also properly. I would advice the best way would be to use a separate computer for this to avoid any duplicates.
    In the age of BB10 i use Blackberry Link a lot to both sync and backup my Q10 and Classic to my laptop. That was actually how i got my music onto the phones because i synced them via Windows Media Player. So i am conversant with that.

But when you say import into Keyone, How is that done. On your second suggestion didn't know a desktop version of Jetaudio exist. Just found out now. Will try that when i get home and see how it goes.
    07-17-18 01:19 PM
    Or since you already have the playlists done. You could work with them in the jetaudio player on the computer and then jetaudio has a feature to sync up with an android/iphone. Thats the prime reason I use jetaudio since I can have it both on pc and phone.
    Thanks for your suggestion will give it a try later.
    07-17-18 01:20 PM
    potatoe
    07-17-18 02:29 PM
    potatoe
    Is this another music player? It's not on Google Play though.
    07-17-18 02:59 PM
    Please i do not see that option in Jetaudio that allows for syncing with android phone. Please can you direct me to it?
    07-17-18 10:33 PM
    Please i do not see that option in Jetaudio that allows for syncing with android phone. Please can you direct me to it?
    Sure Any APK for Blackberry 10 Classic Music app for Android-annotation.pngClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Annotation.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	364.0 KB 
ID:	438059

on the top left you see the 4 buttons -- the 4th button (in the circle) is the portable devices icon

once you touch that, as long as the keyone is connected in "Charge and Data" mode, you should see your keyone in the bottom left corner.
    Then you can look in the playlist section, either a playlist you made manually or my favorite (auto playlist) and you just drag drop the playlist onto the keyone internal storage or Sd card. for future if you need when you drag drop the same playlist, it just updates it rather than making a new playlist or you can try clementine player which actually does a 2 way sync, for me i like to make whatever changes on the computer and avoid a 2 way sync, but thats just personal preference.
    07-17-18 11:03 PM
    JetAudio here that probably has a better explanation
    07-17-18 11:04 PM
    Sure Click image for larger version. 

ID:	438059Click image for larger version. 

ID:	438059

on the top left you see the 4 buttons -- the 4th button (in the circle) is the portable devices icon

once you touch that, as long as the keyone is connected in "Charge and Data" mode, you should see your keyone in the bottom left corner.
    Then you can look in the playlist section, either a playlist you made manually or my favorite (auto playlist) and you just drag drop the playlist onto the keyone internal storage or Sd card. for future if you need when you drag drop the same playlist, it just updates it rather than making a new playlist or you can try clementine player which actually does a 2 way sync, for me i like to make whatever changes on the computer and avoid a 2 way sync, but thats just personal preference.
    Thanks a lot. One final question i guess i need to create a Music folder on Keyone. Do i also need to create the playlist folder? And then drag the playlist into the Playlist Folder.
    I did as you instructed, but when i go onto my Keyone, the songs are there but the playlists are not listed? Like right now i have dragged to playlists as directed but when i look in playlist in jetaudio i do not see these playlists listed.
    07-17-18 11:48 PM
    just to confirm you are dragging the playlists to the keyone, not each individual song or selection of songs, correct?
    07-17-18 11:51 PM
    just to confirm you are dragging the playlists to the keyone, not each individual song or selection of songs, correct?
    Yes I am. But the playlist done show under playlist on keyone
    07-17-18 11:55 PM
    Any APK for Blackberry 10 Classic Music app for Android-jetaudio.png

See my drag screen and the option i choose
    07-17-18 11:58 PM
    I meant the Playlist is not listed under the Playlists on Keyone. In this case the Playlist is Xtian Songs which i do not see listed under playlists on Keyone.
    07-18-18 12:01 AM
    ahhh... i see please keep the default option under target -- Transfer to selected Folder/playlist see if that works
    07-18-18 12:04 AM