It's being so far so good with my KeyOne Black Edition on Rogers. I can stop wondering though how this machine will feel running Bb10. IMHO it is built for BB10. Running android on it is basically a waste.

That said, 3 things i miss most with my Blackberry are the following:

1. Profiles. The ability to set a profile which governs the phone is a unique feature of BB10.
    2. the next and previous message arrow in Blackberry Hub.
    3. Then there's the BLEND. I am so addicted to this that i bring out my BB10 Classic everying evening so i can connect with the Blend and read my emails.

By the way any alternatives to BlackBerry 10 Profiles in Android?
    04-30-18 12:00 AM
    04-30-18 12:22 AM
    It's being so far so good with my KeyOne Black Edition on Rogers. I can stop wondering though how this machine will feel running Bb10. IMHO it is built for BB10. Running android on it is basically a waste.

That said, 3 things i miss most with my Blackberry are the following:

1. Profiles. The ability to set a profile which governs the phone is a unique feature of BB10.
    2. the next and previous message arrow in Blackberry Hub.
    3. Then there's the BLEND. I am so addicted to this that i bring out my BB10 Classic everying evening so i can connect with the Blend and read my emails.

By the way any alternatives to BlackBerry 10 Profiles in Android?
    BLEND. BLEND. BLEND.

Bring back BLEND.

I use it all of the time. I have my Verizon Z30 which has Wireless Qi charging sitting in an easel charger on my desk. It runs perpetually feeding Blend to my adjacent desktop computer where I can view and reply and initiate email and bbm messages (bbm is more limited over time), as well as setting appts/events and snoozing, dismissing or editing those events using my computer. I look up my Contacts using it, too. Also with its wifi connection, I can use it on two laptops located downstairs in my house.

I have even thought about taking the Z30 on my three week trips to Europe to also ease reading and replying to email.

Along the same lines, I really miss wifi sharing where the BB10 devices appeared just as another disk to my computer and I could easily move files back and forth between the Z30 and my computer using Win Explorer. It was painless as opposed to the slow and clumsy mtp or whatever method that Android uses!
    04-30-18 09:15 AM