Waiting for my KEYone from ATT to be delivered. Should be here Monday!

After reading so many posts, I'm anxious to see if I get any issues that other people are experiencing. I've ordered all my accessories and am ready to go once I have the phone.

Background:
    I've used Blackberry devices since the beginning; devices with scroll buttons on side...
    I've been switching back and forth with iPhones and other Android devices since. Meaning I've basically stopped using them since the Q10 and Z10 where launched. Owning both... But that was when I was working at Verizon.
    I've always chosen these devices because of the email and office features, which I use on a daily basis.

I'm in a new professional, unrelated to the telecommunications industry and am still finding to use, primarily, outlook, and Excel on a daily basis.

Now, in my opinion, these are what these devices are created for. I'm switching from Android on the Verizon network, to the AT&To network, with the new "Space Black" edition and am hoping for the same experience.

In users in the same boat???

I'm hoping this will be the same experience as I'm used to with blackberry. I know it's on the Android platform, but am not really worried about that.
    09-10-17 02:12 PM
    Wait,you are waiting this phone to see whether you will "get any issues that other people are experiencing"??? Hm...
    09-10-17 02:19 PM
    This phone is a beast,that is all that you can experience.
    09-10-17 02:20 PM
    I love the Black edition from AT&T. Because the phone is black, I have an overall dark theme to the phone. You should download the Evie launcher once you get the phone. I think you'll appreciate the simplicity and the fluidity of it
    09-10-17 03:14 PM
    Waiting for my KEYone from ATT to be delivered. Should be here Monday!

After reading so many posts, I'm anxious to see if I get any issues that other people are experiencing. I've ordered all my accessories and am ready to go once I have the phone.

Background:
    I've used Blackberry devices since the beginning; devices with scroll buttons on side...
    I've been switching back and forth with iPhones and other Android devices since. Meaning I've basically stopped using them since the Q10 and Z10 where launched. Owning both... But that was when I was working at Verizon.
    I've always chosen these devices because of the email and office features, which I use on a daily basis.

I'm in a new professional, unrelated to the telecommunications industry and am still finding to use, primarily, outlook, and Excel on a daily basis.

Now, in my opinion, these are what these devices are created for. I'm switching from Android on the Verizon network, to the AT&To network, with the new "Space Black" edition and am hoping for the same experience.

In users in the same boat???

I'm hoping this will be the same experience as I'm used to with blackberry. I know it's on the Android platform, but am not really worried about that.
    Here's a list I made of apps that helped round out my unlocked KEYone.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...-apps-1124612/

and here's a list created by neefer to make android closer to BB10
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-bb10-1114001/

there's a lot of features that you have to dig deep to enable btw. Like the equalizer is disabled by default so music sounds terrible through the 3.5 jack until you enable it, and you need to enable & assign the Ctrl key to take advantage of Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, etc
    09-10-17 07:35 PM
    Here's a list I made of apps that helped round out my unlocked KEYone.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...-apps-1124612/

and here's a list created by neefer to make android closer to BB10
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-bb10-1114001/

there's a lot of features that you have to dig deep to enable btw. Like the equalizer is disabled by default so music sounds terrible through the 3.5 jack until you enable it, and you need to enable & assign the Ctrl key to take advantage of Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, etc
    Mind telling me how to enable those features features?
    09-10-17 07:57 PM
    I hope that you aren't expecting decent signal reception.
    09-10-17 08:01 PM
    Mind telling me how to enable those features features?
    equalizer: open Google Play Music --> Settings --> Equalizer --> Slide to "On" & select which preset you want or adjust it yourself

Ctrl: Settings --> Languages & Input --> Keyboard Settings --> Blackberry Keyboard --> Advanced --> Physical keyboard Ctrl Key
    09-10-17 08:03 PM