p51..you nailed it why is our Carckberry Staff quiet...no CBK or Bla1ze posting anything regarding the out stock. I would expect some objective criticism from the Editors.
    05-31-17 02:42 PM
    I don't agree, this device was hyped up and there is no excuse for the way this launch was handled. I am in the auto industry where a product being launched on time is the difference between success and failure.

I was up at 4:30 AM and went to Amazon where I have been a prime member since the program started and the Keyone was not available for prime members like Blackberry devices have been in the past.

When I did try and buy one, there was no express shipping and the delivery dates where June 8-16 which is unacceptable. I then tried Best Buy who had none available in stock and to pour more salt into my wounds.

The Blackberry mobile website hasn't even been updated and still was showing available May 31st. I don't call that whining and being a business Pearson myself, I call that poor execution, plain and simple.
    Lolololol watching all this unfold is of no surprise. When level headed people like bakron1 are critical of it, then you know the p00p hit the fan.

All the people defending TCL and BlackBerry Mobile are either in denial, blind or just downright clueless to shenanigans related to this release. Using the excuses of "they're a brand new team", "they're starting from scratch", "they're don't control this or that" isn't going to cut it. This is just another example of them failing to execute.

Let's recap: first it was Steve's tweet about overwhelming demand causing a delay. Then it was oh, we'll have it sometime in May. Then it was pre-register. Then followed by this. Oh, as awesome as their marketing was, their communication has been even better. Just like Steve, HOURS after it went on sale, BlackBerry Mobile finally got around to emailing people to tell them it's available. But the kicker was that all 2000 or whatever ridiculously low amount produced were already gone.

Let me go find a bigger treadmill for this company to use since they obviously fell flat on the BlackBerry treadmill. But one thing's for sure, TCL's living up to their Telephone Come Late moniker.
    05-31-17 03:11 PM
152 ... 567