06-07-17 02:59 PM
115 ... 345
tools
    Disagree on what? His executive decisions saved the company. I loved hardware and BB10, however, not enough to lose my hard earned money I put into BlackBerry shares.
    not surprise, we worship different god. (walk around waterloo and see how many building got sold, how much debt BB got, how much money paid to CEO - not like someone for 1 dollar as salary in south, how the server farm disappear, etc.etc. Yes, the debt holder did get rich... there could be many merc early, instead of few not so hot one scatter around the BB landscape, like Z3, etc.etc.).
    Chuck Finley69 likes this.
    06-07-17 05:18 AM
    I call Bull Sh**
    I have bought two devices now.

One from the UK (100-2) and my Amazon US variant (100-1)

Both working perfectly

By far and away the best BlackBerry yet and BlackBerry didn't even build it.
    Oh, goody. Just because you have two perfect devices, it means problematic devices don't exist. I didn't know you were the barometer of KEYone quality.
    06-07-17 06:53 AM
    Maybe the good news is for bargain hunters, where would TCL sell all the reconditioned KEYone's that are being returned! I'll take one for $400! LOL
    06-07-17 08:06 AM
    A lot from eBay for double that price.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-17 08:26 AM
    not surprise, we worship different god. (walk around waterloo and see how many building got sold, how much debt BB got, how much money paid to CEO - not like someone for 1 dollar as salary in south, how the server farm disappear, etc.etc. Yes, the debt holder did get rich... there could be many merc early, instead of few not so hot one scatter around the BB landscape, like Z3, etc.etc.).
    Saving the company, meant saving jobs of some people. It's better than nothing. BlackBerry was dying from bad corporate business cancer. Hopefully now, for the remaining employees, the cancer is gone.
    06-07-17 08:29 AM
    Server farm was envy of jobs. The end to end security was well known,it is fragments now. Sure someone made to the best pay list. Just hope the 940 million of hardware money being used wisely. Not go to lawyers of the 200 heads went to ford... I am waiting for you to update rosy news I might missed.
    06-07-17 09:42 AM
    I bought two, and haven't had these issues, or other issues, and both from different regions. I guess u got unlucky.
    06-07-17 09:52 AM
    Server farm was envy of jobs. The end to end security was well known,it is fragments now. Sure someone made to the best pay list. Just hope the 940 million of hardware money being used wisely. Not go to lawyers of the 200 heads went to ford... I am waiting for you to update rosy news I might missed.
    Nope. That's it. Just a bunch of remaining BlackBerry employees that still have jobs and people that put their savings into the company that didn't lose everything.

I'm sure Chen would have preferred an even better outcome but saving parts of the company was better than most people expected. Nobody wanted BlackBerry when it was put up for sale. Even Fairfax/Prem backed away from it's purchase offer. Everybody figured the company was dead and they would rather pick up the pieces for pennies on the dollar.

In 5-10 years, looking back, it will be even more impressive to watch the entire industry with it's future changes..
    06-07-17 11:55 AM
    You know Mike L was try to buy it but failed? Don't tell me no body want bb. Go attend shareholder meeting and come back with some good news, (for a moment reading your last para,i thought you are going to tell me 5-10 years my stock is going to be north of 30-50 dollars... shssh..).
    06-07-17 12:03 PM
    Other than the infamous BB Storm (of which I had 5 before I got a good one), I've always had good luck with BlackBerry, EVEN my Playbook, had that sucker for years. Had just about every other BB from the 7290 on up also!
    06-07-17 12:04 PM
    You know Mike L was try to buy it but failed? Don't tell me no body want bb. Go attend shareholder meeting and come back with some good news, (for a moment reading your last para,i thought you are going to tell me 5-10 years my stock is going to be north of 30-50 dollars... shssh..).
    Anybody that failed didn't want to spend enough money.

Good news is now. It wasn't 4 years ago when BB10 was an obvious failure and draining the company of it's very life..
    06-07-17 12:08 PM
    no, TH sold it for 10 million. Good news or not... you say bottle half full, I would think half empty as much smaller bottle... Nobody say it is full... or over flow as before with much large bottle... (how long take steve J to bring the dead to life?). we should stop... it is no point to go on... my bad.
    06-07-17 12:14 PM
    got my replacement Keyone today and all is well!! ( So far) Really happy I didn't have to give up my BLACKBERRY. I hope everyone who still has a defective K1 gets a good one too. Good Luck!
    kbz1960, stlabrat and Blamraddle like this.
    06-07-17 02:29 PM
    Wow, that really sucks man. The last time I had that kind of experience it was with speakers. Actually through two brands. First Creative, and after the second one came with a defect, I ended up opening it up to fix it instead of sending it back again. Then with Logitech, went through 3 speakers before getting one that worked correctly...

When it comes to phones, the only one I had bad luck with was a Motorola flip phone back in the day. My BB's have been pretty good. I had one Q10 go completely black screen on me one day without reason. And then of course the double typing issues. But other than that, they all seemed to work. The KEYone I just got from Best Buy seems to be 100%...
    Blamraddle likes this.
    06-07-17 02:49 PM
    What is wrong with speaker? How do you fix it? I saw our machinist watch YouTube and cutting the steel rod at same time, I just wish the metal dust is not magnetic enough to get into speaker... good to see him put it into lab coat pocket before cuts...instead of put on the working bench... I guess he must know better.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-17 02:59 PM
115 ... 345