I've been getting these annoying alerts, vibrations when my signal drops out of coverage. No mater what I try to turn off and on, it still appears. it happens when Network disconnects, loses coverage. It would vibrate and my text ring tone would play. Any idea how to fix this?
    07-30-17 10:52 AM
    There are two different methods depending on your device?

Settings--> Sound Settings--> and Un-check Network Lost Tones.

or

1. Go to the settings icon
    2. Open the wireless & networks
    3. Find mobile networks.
    4. Un-check the check box which denotes network lost tones
    WT44 likes this.
    08-02-17 07:51 AM
    I have been having this issue with my KeyOne since I got it, its driving me nuts! Today, I figured out how to stop it. First, you have to wait until the notification goes off and then swipe down from the top, you will see an alert there, hold down on that and it will give you an option of phone or silent. Click on Silent. This turns it off. Of course you have to wait until it come up and that can be an issue because it can disappear fast. I was lucky because I was the subway and it kept going on and off.
    WT44 likes this.
    10-05-17 10:43 PM
    Every time there is a loss of signal from the mobile network there is a sound/vibrate notification that goes off on the keyone. It has nothing to do with data roaming or voicemails and there is no onscreen notification for it. Not on the drop down, not as a peak message. It will make a sound and vibrate.

I've seen many people explain how to turn this off but there descriptions never match the settings in the keyone. It is not under sounds, or security, wireless, mobile network or data settings.

At my work in my office we all have connectivity problems...my phone vibrates like 100 times an hour going in and out of service and i have to turn alarms off.

I've read about 50 threads about turning this loss of signal notification off and as far as I can tell there's no known solution.
    10-11-17 08:10 AM
    I solved this issue. Finally. This is how you do it. When you're in a dead zone (meaning there is no mobile service), slide down the notifications. Touch the mobile network icon. A screen should drop down that says "mobile data." Click "more settings." This will take to a data usage screen. In the top right hand corner there is the three dots. Hit that and "mobile networks" will drop down. Touch that. Touch "network carriers" where you can choose a network carrier at the bottom of the list. Once there, let the phone search for available networks.

Once the search is complete and it displays the networks you can connect to, click on the mobile network you are usually connected to. For me its Rogers (4G).

When I touched that the phone tried to connect for about 10 minutes. When it couldn't it displayed a notification in the drop down tray appeared with a little triangle and an explanation point. Swipe right or left on that notification until the cog appears. Hit the clock and select "show notification silently."

Once done, the phone will not send a notification when signal is lost or regained.
    10-11-17 08:39 AM
    Found it for keyone users. Go to settings; notifications; then the three dots in upper right corner "show system"; then scroll down to carrier notice; choose SILENT
    jrodriguez397 likes this.
    10-29-17 09:40 AM
    Thank you!! That "ding" was driving me nuts when I was on vacation.
    10-29-17 10:11 AM
    I've been getting these annoying alerts, vibrations when my signal drops out of coverage. No mater what I try to turn off and on, it still appears. it happens when Network disconnects, loses coverage. It would vibrate and my text ring tone would play. Any idea how to fix this?
    Had the same issue. Here's what stopped it.
    If you have a pending notification, like a Voicemail message you've not retrieved, you'll see the icon for the message. Every time your service is lost and regained it will vibrate because of the Voicemail notification. I suppose it thinks the notification is new. Go to Notifications, Show Systems, and change Phone Services notification accordingly. As soon as I did this on my Keyone it stopped. At my cottage the signal is constantly dropping, and the vibration was killing my battery. All good now. Hope this works for you. Alternatively you could just clear the (in my case) Voicemail message and hence the notification.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-05-18 08:53 AM
    I don't have the option to chose network carrier, only network mode & can't do any of the steps beyond "mobile networks".
    07-09-18 11:14 AM
    I found this yesterday, but now I don't get any voicemail notification. Instead of it saying I had 2 every time I go in & out of service when there's nothing but a read saved one, now I don't get my real voicemail notifications
    07-09-18 11:17 AM
    I believe the Keyone upgraded to Oreo and then the notifications started to go off non- stop every single time the network service is lost. In my case 100 times a day.
    When the notification appears and I hold on it I get "notifications from this app can't be shut off"
    I am about to loose my mind or smash my phone!

Is this a Rogers issue or a Blackberry issue, and if so who do I contact?

There are two different methods depending on your device?

Settings--> Sound Settings--> and Un-check Network Lost Tones.

or

1. Go to the settings icon
    2. Open the wireless & networks
    3. Find mobile networks.
    4. Un-check the check box which denotes network lost tones
    FF22 likes this.
    09-18-18 11:01 AM