I have seen other posts but none have provided a solution.
    For starters, when I first began using the Keyone in March of 2018, I never received notifications about loss and gain of cellular service. Within the last month this has started.
    Apparently I drop signal about 50 times a day (in and out of basements, elevators etc...), this means I get 100 audible notifications. At this time there is no option to turn it off, or customize the tone. Because I can't do this, I can't tell the difference from signal drop and an incoming message.
    I contacted Blackberry Mobile Support and was told you cannot turn it off.
    Basically a dead-end with no one department or person to voice my concerns. I am looking for help or a Blackberry contact or representative to fix this problem.
    09-21-18 08:10 AM
    That happens to me when I have a voicemail message. Clear your voicemail and it should go away.
    09-21-18 10:17 AM
    I had this as well. it was extremely irritating.

settings - apps and notifications - see all apps (at bottom) - three dots at top of screen and click "show system" - Phone services app, go to app notifications and turn off mobile data services and set wifi calling notification sound to no sound.
    09-21-18 07:09 PM
    yeah, i can't do that because i use this as a work phone with 6+G of mobile data, I have no time for wifi and many a place I work doesn't have it available. So from the business perspective i NEED mobile Data Services ON all the time
    09-29-18 10:02 AM
    I am trying this method and will report back.
    Presently the BB help line is still no help. They keep repeating this:
    "Thank you for getting back to us. We appreciate your feedback and as technical support we have all reviewed this and you can not remove this on our phones."
    09-29-18 11:16 AM
    This idea if deleting voicemails also failed. I deleted all new and saved messages but still get audible notification of loss of cell service.
    10-01-18 09:42 AM