hello
    im a big fan of BB and my latest BB is Keyone. i switched for it from iphone6s and i was happy to get back to berrys. however there is a big problem. during normal use (last time during a meeting with importent clients) some wird add started playing some stupid songs on my K1. it was a disaster... during last 5 days those advertisments are killing me.
    more ore less during those days i have problems with bluetooth, wifi, massages and some other basic stuff.
    is this a general problem of K1 ore only mu K1?
    please help me...
    its my daily driver and it need to work as smoth as it should be!

best regards
    Bart.
    09-24-18 05:23 PM
    hello
    im a big fan of BB and my latest BB is Keyone. i switched for it from iphone6s and i was happy to get back to berrys. however there is a big problem. during normal use (last time during a meeting with importent clients) some wird add started playing some stupid songs on my K1. it was a disaster... during last 5 days those advertisments are killing me.
    more ore less during those days i have problems with bluetooth, wifi, massages and some other basic stuff.
    please help me...

best regards
    Bart.
    It's from an app you installed.
    skinnymike1 and Gigolo69 like this.
    09-24-18 05:48 PM
    hello
    please help me...

best regards
    Bart.
    As conite says, you’ve downloaded a suspect app....

Positive note, the mental image you’ve described is pretty hilarious, after some time for serious thought, start laughing. Could always be worse....
    09-24-18 05:53 PM
    Use Power Center to Force Stop the apps one by one, until you find the faulty app ... then adjust the app's settings or uninstall.
    09-24-18 07:47 PM
    Just delete the app that is causing the problem.
    09-25-18 04:08 AM
    Just started experiencing this now. I didn't install any app recently but a 9 apps were updated yesterday and one this morning.

QUICK UPDATE:
    I suspect the Sound Profile (+Volume scheduler) app which i updated this morning might be the cause. I said so because since i uninstalled it a while ago, the advert hasn't popped up again.
    Last edited by azum4u; 09-25-18 at 09:35 AM.
    09-25-18 08:56 AM