Between the 3 apps on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ (Crackberry, AC and iMore) Crackberry still functions but AC and iMore keep crashing when you click on a story/news article/review.

I've uninstalled, cleared the cache and re-installed only to have it crash...

Anyone else experiencing this as well?

I have since given up and either go to their website or for Android news I now use Android Authority App.
    08-04-20 05:34 PM
    I have a key2 and both crackberry app and Android central are crashing when you look at any story have done same uninstall, reinstall.
    08-04-20 10:26 PM
    I have a key2 and both crackberry app and Android central are crashing when you look at any story have done same uninstall, reinstall.
    Weird... my Crackberry App is all good as that's how I'm posting but AC and iMore are no shows....
    08-04-20 11:01 PM
    All 3 crash on my BE KeyOne when I attempt to open any article on the main page. I can post here in the forums without issue. I too have cleared cache, deleted, reloaded and done a 32 seconds power hold reset. It appears to be an issue with Oreo 8.1 as they work fine on my S9 and older Amazon Fire tablets.
    08-05-20 11:29 AM
    All 3 crash on my BE KeyOne when I attempt to open any article on the main page. I can post here in the forums without issue. I too have cleared cache, deleted, reloaded and done a 32 seconds power hold reset. It appears to be an issue with Oreo 8.1 as they work fine on my S9 and older Amazon Fire tablets.
    No issues on PRIV, KEYone or Motion as of now still.
    08-05-20 12:16 PM
    No issues on PRIV, KEYone or Motion as of now still.
    Your Priv is on Marshmallow. Not sure why your KeyOne and Motion on Oreo 8.1 are not crashing when trying to open articles like myself and so many others. What version of the Mobile Nations applications are you on with your KeyOne and Motion?
    08-05-20 04:03 PM
    Your Priv is on Marshmallow. Not sure why your KeyOne and Motion on Oreo 8.1 are not crashing when trying to open articles like myself and so many others. What version of the Mobile Nations applications are you on with your KeyOne and Motion?
    For all the Mona Apps, I'm on Version 3.1.23 including my V30 although it's running Pie and TCL burner running Oreo 8.1 also.
    08-05-20 04:20 PM
    I have no issue on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ or KEY² either.

CB and AC apps 3.1.22.

BUT, I noticed crashing if I update to AC 3.1.23. I reverted back.
    Last edited by conite; 08-05-20 at 05:00 PM.
    08-05-20 04:39 PM
    Just look at the reviews since the June update on Google Play... there is an issue, and they know it.

But wouldn't hurt to provide them feed back on Google Play... once they fix it, you can edit your review.
    bh7171 and Laura Knotek like this.
    08-07-20 02:29 PM
    What's odd is that those affected cannot click on or read articles or ads people are paying them to have listed on their sites. Seems like it would be an easy fix. I know all ad, media and publishers have adversely affected by COVID. hope the parent company is ok financially.
    Last edited by bh7171; 08-08-20 at 05:20 PM.
    08-08-20 03:52 PM
    What's odd is that those affected cannot click on or read articles or ads people are paying them to have listed on their sites. Seems like it would be an easy fix. I know all ad, media and publishers have adversely affected by COVID. hope the parent company is ok financially.
    Based on their stock price... they are doing ok. https://www.futureplc.com/resource/d...e-information/

I'm assuming with as many "sites" as they own, they have their own app developers... my guess they are just busy, and will be to it in the order of importance.
    08-10-20 07:14 AM
    I started using the website since AC app has those horrible ads that play really loud commericals out of the blue.
    bh7171 likes this.
    08-10-20 04:47 PM
    I have no issue on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ or KEY² either.

CB and AC apps 3.1.22.

BUT, I noticed crashing if I update to AC 3.1.23. I reverted back.
    Hey Conite how do I revert to older crackberry on Keyone. It was the last update that brought the crash when you see a news article?
    08-10-20 09:36 PM
    Hey Conite how do I revert to older crackberry on Keyone. It was the last update that brought the crash when you see a news article?
    Do a google search for the apps. There are a few online repositories.
    vaspat3 likes this.
    08-10-20 09:37 PM
    Thanks Conite Crackberry 3.1.22 APK worked like a charm!
    08-10-20 09:48 PM
    Well...my CrackBerry app got updated to 3.1.23 and like the others (AC , iMore)...it too no longer opens articles. GPS reviews pretty much have lots of others complaining about the same thing.

Not gonna go install an older version and instead just my browser of choice "DuckDuckGo" and ADD TO HOME shortcuts icons from the 3 Mobile Nations websites.
    Attached Thumbnails Android Central and iMore app keeps crashing.-screenshot_20200821-060300.jpg  
    08-21-20 08:05 AM
    the mobile sites are better by far imo
    08-21-20 08:10 AM
    Agreed! Plus it clears up space since 3 apps were uninstalled.
    08-21-20 08:12 AM
    Seems like their app devs got their training out of a Cracker Jacks Box. Fix the damn apps already. Kind of ridiculous to not be fixed and updated by now.
    08-21-20 09:39 AM
    Seems like their app devs got their training out of a Cracker Jacks Box. Fix the damn apps already. Kind of ridiculous to not be fixed and updated by now.
    The problem about replicating the error is real though. I’ve tested on PRIV, BE KEYone, Motion , V30 and TCL burner over last few days. None have any problems reported using any of the MoNa GPS downloaded apps
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-21-20 01:01 PM
    The problem about replicating the error is real though. I’ve tested on PRIV, BE KEYone, Motion , V30 and TCL burner over last few days. None have any problems reported using any of the MoNa GPS downloaded apps
    Your an anomaly Chuck. The Priv is understandable as it's on Marshmallow as discussed prior. Not sure of your TCL burner (no model) or V30 and their OS version(s).

OS version seems to matter. No issue on my HD10 and HD8 Fire tablets or my new A71 5G

You must not be running the latest versions of the Mo Na apps on your Motion or Key devices. Go look at reviews in Google Play Store and Conite's experience above with loading the latest versions on his Key device. (He had to go back to the prior version(s) or it crashed.
    08-21-20 02:40 PM
    Your an anomaly Chuck. The Priv is understandable as it's on Marshmallow as discussed prior. Not sure of your TCL burner (no model) or V30 and their OS version(s).

OS version seems to matter. No issue on my HD10 and HD8 Fire tablets or my new A71 5G

You must not be running the latest versions of the Mo Na apps on your Motion or Key devices. Go look at reviews in Google Play Store and Conite's experience above with loading the latest versions on his Key device. (He had to go back to the prior version(s) or it crashed.
    The latest and greatest on all of them. I actually posted the corresponding OS and the App version number in a different thread. I don’t customize or participate in things like beta version OS, beta version apps or different early release cool things. I’m the “final production version” kind of user. As soon as the regular updates for apps drop, I check once or twice per day, I update them.

I’m seeing the comments you’re talking about. I just think downloaded app base is huge.

When devs are checking to recreate glitches, I suspect certain devices are used just for that. I suspect those devices aren’t customized or setup like many of you here do.

I don’t change things on my devices much, I never have. I’m just thinking plain vanilla boring guy like most Android users like me are the basic testing mode equivalent.

All MoNa seems to be up to date 3.1.23 except one CB 3.1.22 on single device.
    08-21-20 05:54 PM
    The latest and greatest on all of them. I actually posted the corresponding OS and the App version number in a different thread. I don’t customize or participate in things like beta version OS, beta version apps or different early release cool things. I’m the “final production version” kind of user. As soon as the regular updates for apps drop, I check once or twice per day, I update them.

I’m seeing the comments you’re talking about. I just think downloaded app base is huge.

When devs are checking to recreate glitches, I suspect certain devices are used just for that. I suspect those devices aren’t customized or setup like many of you here do.

I don’t change things on my devices much, I never have. I’m just thinking plain vanilla boring guy like most Android users like me are the basic testing mode equivalent.

All MoNa seems to be up to date 3.1.23 except one CB 3.1.22 on single device.
    I am similar with my devices. No beta apps and or any frivolous apps. LinkedIn is my extent of social media. Alarm app, shared tasks app with wife, All Trails for hiking about and Team Snap for my soccer team. I update all apps regularly and when needed.

There is nothing on my BE that should hang anything up. It's weird.
    08-21-20 07:00 PM
    I am similar with my devices. No beta apps and or any frivolous apps. LinkedIn is my extent of social media. Alarm app, shared tasks app with wife, All Trails for hiking about and Team Snap for my soccer team. I update all apps regularly and when needed.

There is nothing on my BE that should hang anything up. It's weird.
    It’s because y’all do soccer and we do volleyball.

Florida vs California

That has to be it.....
    08-22-20 04:49 PM