Amazon has some sweet deals for the keyone in their warehouse deal section.

Has anyone bought from them?

I emailed Amazon regarding the warranty and they replied that they won't offer warranty for the item. My question now is whether BlackBerry will honor the warranty and when will the warranty date be?

Anyone has any idea?
    07-11-17 06:23 PM
    Hah. I also called them to get info on this. I was told its return units - they cannot confirm details.

My guess returns from those who found issues and just got another one. Unless you know what you are looking for i.e. mic/speaker or antenna issues I'm sure almost all returns were in mint condition.

But I think $469 is not worth it, if there is a fresh new batch coming.
    07-11-17 06:47 PM
    I am thinking if BlackBerry will honor the warranty, i will send it in to change for a new one if there are issues. I can also be assured that the new one is from u the new batch. Inthis way, $469 will be a steal.
    07-11-17 06:59 PM
    I just ordered a Used-Like New unit that is arriving on Thursday. It was $550, but I'm so fixated on getting this damn phone, once it showed up on Amazon in like new condition at the same price I couldn't help myself. Super nervous about the screen issue. Amazon says I'm covered under the 30 day return policy even if I use the phone, but that I would need to talk to bberry about the actual warranty. Bberry's terms state that you have to be the original purchaser to be covered so I'm nervous about what happens if the screen pops out after the 30 day window with Amazon. Any thoughts? Think Bberry would send me a replacement even though I bought it through AWS? Will try to update with details about quality of the phone once it gets here.
    07-18-17 04:44 PM
    I just ordered a Used-Like New unit that is arriving on Thursday. It was $550, but I'm so fixated on getting this damn phone, once it showed up on Amazon in like new condition at the same price I couldn't help myself. Super nervous about the screen issue. Amazon says I'm covered under the 30 day return policy even if I use the phone, but that I would need to talk to bberry about the actual warranty. Bberry's terms state that you have to be the original purchaser to be covered so I'm nervous about what happens if the screen pops out after the 30 day window with Amazon. Any thoughts? Think Bberry would send me a replacement even though I bought it through AWS? Will try to update with details about quality of the phone once it gets here.
    In the same boat as you. So I posted the question in Amazon keyone page and this is what TCL replied.

Answers to your question
    TCL Communication answered:
    "It would still have a one year manufacturer limited warranty. Please keep your receipt record for proof of purchase."
    07-18-17 05:28 PM
    Thanks for the quick response. Would you mind sharing the link to the response so I can save it in the case I end up with the dreaded screen issue? Much appreciated :-)
    07-18-17 05:30 PM
    07-18-17 06:12 PM
    well that sucks for people like me who got their Keyone from Craigslist
    07-18-17 06:56 PM
    Great, thank you!
    07-19-17 08:42 AM
    Amazon is now playing games. They clearly over-sold these Used-Like New items. I was supposed to get mine tomorrow then mysteriously the estimated arrival date disappeared. They told me it is no longer in stock and they don't know when it will be available. After escalating to a supervisor all they would do is give me a $10 credit and refund the expedited shipping of $6.99. What a load of BS. As if I wasn't antsy enough waiting to get this phone in my hands tomorrow, now I have to wait and see at the mercy of Amazon.
    07-19-17 02:32 PM
    As of yesterday Amazon is now claiming it will arrive on Tuesday, but considering it is one day shipping that means it would ship on Monday. Obviously means they still don't have the product in hand because if they did it would arrive tomorrow. They need to get their act together.
    07-20-17 12:44 PM
    Yeah I've been looking at those warehouse devices but I was really skeptical of the ship dates they listed. it would say get it by tomorrow when you chose one day shipping,. but if you looked closer at some of the listings they would say out of stock due back by and then some random date ... sometimes as late as the end of August.
    07-21-17 06:35 AM