I've been checking Amazon USA daily - they've been only available from 3rd party sellers for weeks. However, at the beginning of this week they temporarily changed their status to "temporarily out of stock, new stock expected July 28th". It's now changed back to 3rd party sellers only. Maybe the new stock will be coming at the end of the month? One of the Bestbuys near me (Bay area) has limited stock again, but most do not. Not sure if they're the new screen-fixed stock, so I might hang on before buying.
    07-22-17 08:32 PM
    I've been checking Amazon USA daily - they've been only available from 3rd party sellers for weeks. However, at the beginning of this week they temporarily changed their status to "temporarily out of stock, new stock expected July 28th". It's now changed back to 3rd party sellers only. Maybe the new stock will be coming at the end of the month? One of the Bestbuys near me (Bay area) has limited stock again, but most do not. Not sure if they're the new screen-fixed stock, so I might hang on before buying.
    Yes I have been doing the same and saw the July 28 date posted as well earlier this past week. Hopefully some of the new stock is in later in the month.

On a side note, Best Buy US had them back in stock Thursday or Friday morning and still had them in Yesterday when I checked. I'm waiting for Amazon just because of free shipping and I have some gift cards to burn. But seeing as though Best buy got some I'd say it shouldn't be long before they're back at Amazon.
    07-23-17 10:31 AM
    actually I just checked. I think they're back in. $549 for the GSM unlocked version. FYI.

Edit: Just ordered one. Says sold through TCL communications (which it only said "amazon retailers" before). Set to arrive between 7/27 and 8/1. No Prime shipping option but it was free shipping.
    Last edited by jbarrack; 07-23-17 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Update
    07-23-17 10:33 AM
    Just purchased CDMA variant. Says in stock. Praise the lord!
    07-23-17 02:32 PM
    actually I just checked. I think they're back in. $549 for the GSM unlocked version. FYI.

Edit: Just ordered one. Says sold through TCL communications (which it only said "amazon retailers" before). Set to arrive between 7/27 and 8/1. No Prime shipping option but it was free shipping.
    Yikes so Amazon.Com LLC wants no parts huh!?

Thankfully mines was ordered on 7/18 with Amazon direct - with TCL doing it directly its gonna be more difficult to simply return -given they didn't have stock for weeks, mines should be a "new" one and here on Tuesday
    07-23-17 07:22 PM
    Yikes so Amazon.Com LLC wants no parts huh!?

Thankfully mines was ordered on 7/18 with Amazon direct - with TCL doing it directly its gonna be more difficult to simply return -given they didn't have stock for weeks, mines should be a "new" one and here on Tuesday
    Regardless of who ships and sells it. Amazon honors 30 day return window or unless otherwise specified. Amazon has a tendency policy of pro customer and always ensuring customer has a great purchasing experience. I know all of this is because I am a direct supply (vendor) to Amazon retail division (shipped and sold by amazon).
    07-24-17 02:31 AM
    Regardless of who ships and sells it. Amazon honors 30 day return window or unless otherwise specified. Amazon has a tendency policy of pro customer and always ensuring customer has a great purchasing experience. I know all of this is because I am a direct supply (vendor) to Amazon retail division (shipped and sold by amazon).
    Amazon does NOT honor site wide 30 day return - they just have excellent customer service (in most cases)

TCL being a third party could very well have slipped in their own return policy - I've mistakenly bought products from third parties and the return process was not as simple as it is with sold by Amazon - now granted after contacting Amazon customer service or filing an A-Z claim, Amazon eventually resolved, but there have been plenty of times I have bought something and went to return it and was met with a "request" being sent to seller for "return approval" or "not eligible for return" etc. So you are wrong to mislead people with this blanket 30 day return window which is NOT the case.

So yea.. I'd say it matters who ships and sells it........
    07-24-17 03:00 AM
    Amazon does NOT honor site wide 30 day return - they just have excellent customer service (in most cases)

TCL being a third party could very well have slipped in their own return policy - I've mistakenly bought products from third parties and the return process was not as simple as it is with sold by Amazon - now granted after contacting Amazon customer service or filing an A-Z claim, Amazon eventually resolved, but there have been plenty of times I have bought something and went to return it and was met with a "request" being sent to seller for "return approval" or "not eligible for return" etc. So you are wrong to mislead people with this blanket 30 day return window which is NOT the case.

So yea.. I'd say it matters who ships and sells it........
    You must have a issue with selective reading!

"Amazon honors 30 day return window or unless otherwise specified."
    07-24-17 03:28 AM
    Also to clarify. Yes, of course you have to read the fine print. If a seller says 15 day return policy, then majority of time you have to abide by that. But if you call up Amazon, you explain your case, they usually take care of you because they are "pro customer". Amazon's whole model is ensure customers are satisfied, because even if they lose $100 on you today, by you having a great experience, they will make $1000 off you later.
    07-24-17 03:33 AM
    You must have a issue with selective reading!

"Amazon honors 30 day return window or unless otherwise specified."
    I don't -
    07-24-17 03:55 AM
    Wow that was fast. I randomly checked the Amazon page for the KEYᵒⁿᵉ CDMA variant and there were several in stock, I tried to add to cart and BOOM, they were all gone. Crazy.

I want to try the CDMA on T-Mobile, I have read it works. I am also considering a change to big red, I guess we get a great discount through my employer. I appreciate choices.

It is terribly difficult to get the KEYᵒⁿᵉ CDMA. I suppose what I saw listed this morning 7/24 CDT was the entire new batch.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
    07-24-17 06:37 AM
    And they are being shipped from TCL so hopefully these are the new and improved screens.
    07-24-17 07:11 AM
    I would only buy from Amazon.com LLC

TCL return policy below:

Merchant-Fulfilled Return Polices:
    All returned items must be in like-new condition with no physical or water damage. The item must be returned in the original product packaging with all the inbox materials including wireless devices, chargers, cables and battery.

You will need to pay for the return shipment. If the return is a result of merchant or Amazon error, then your return shipping costs will be refunded.

Instructions on how to return items:
    1. Print the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Receipt;
    2. Package the items and include the RMA inside;
    3. Print the un-paid mailing label and place on outside of parcel.

Alcatel Customer Service Phone Number (US):
    1 (855) 368-0829

Returns Address for US orders:
    Alcatel Authorized Repair Center
    C/o FineTechWin, Inc.
    RMA# [Your RMA Number here]
    959 E Collins #103
    Richardson Texas, 75081
    Contact this seller
    07-24-17 07:25 AM
38 12