06-11-17 11:11 AM
53 123
tools
    I ordered the 30th, not sure the time but it was late evening I wanna say closer to 11pm. I received it yesterday. I received the initial pending confirmation with expected ship date delay, then confirmation it would arrive by the 7th email on Friday expected to ship that Monday. But I didn't get tracking until Tuesday at 11:52pm lol, it was in my hands at 10:25 am that next morning. So it didn't ship Monday but I still got it Wednesday lol. They used their new in house delivery system, not UPS or USPS.

The only items I can't track are third party overseas etc. And even then I know it's shipped, I don't think I've ever gotten a package from Amazon I didn't know was coping.
    I ordered the 30th at 845pm central from amazon not TCL. It's been almost 2 days since I got the ups tracking nnum but still shows it hasso n't reached ups yet. So who knows! Hope you like your phone!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-17 10:42 PM
    So last night I contacted Amazon and told them I was concerned that if my phone didn't ship on June 8th I wouldn't receive it on June 9th (the expected arrival date they had shown since I purchased it on 5/30). They gave me free one day shipping with guaranteed delivery by 8 pm. This afternoon I got a notification that the device had shipped. So, this time tomorrow night I hope to be transferring things from my Q10 and setting up my new phone.
    My device arrived last night as Amazon indicated it would. I've had it about 24 hours now and everything is working well. Still trying to find things in Android after being on BB OS10 for the past 4 years.
    06-10-17 05:04 PM
    Sounds like you don't order from Amazon a lot if you're that worried about it. Mine didn't change status until the day it arrived.
    I just don't think is really going to get here
    06-11-17 11:11 AM
53 123