Still hasn't shipped but still shows shipping today and that it will arrive tomorrow, GSM from Amazon not TCL ordered on the 30 before it said out of stock

Posted via CB10
    Johberry likes this.
    06-04-17 05:52 PM
    Still hasn't shipped but still shows shipping today and that it will arrive tomorrow, GSM from Amazon not TCL ordered on the 30 before it said out of stock

Posted via CB10
    You will have it no doubt. I didn't know it was out for delivery till the day of. I ordered on the 30th and received it the 1st.
    Johberry likes this.
    06-04-17 07:03 PM
    Still doesn't show that it shipped, still shows arriving today and I haven't received any email indicating otherwise.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-17 10:08 AM
    Just got an email that there will be a delay, that sucks since I ordered on the 30th when there was stock still showing

Posted via CB10
    06-05-17 10:17 AM
    The sad part is there is NO Communications from CrackBerry, TCL or BlackBerry on why NO CDMA shipped and why they had very low stock of the GSM version ... when the push back from early may until the 31st was to make sure inventory was available ...
    brunibruni likes this.
    06-05-17 10:38 AM
    Same here waiting to receive shipping info as it's suppose to be shipped today. Not showing shipped very disappointing. I ordered in the early morning hours on launch day.
    06-05-17 06:33 PM
    I have the same notification that it will ship today and arrive tomorrow. I think I would have received an update by now. I am very skeptical it will arrive tomorrow LOL

I'm in California if it matters on time zone differences.
    06-05-17 06:52 PM
    Not at all confident now if everyone around is experiencing the same issue.
    06-05-17 06:54 PM
    Just got an email that there will be a delay, that sucks since I ordered on the 30th when there was stock still showing

Posted via CB10
    What does that mean? A "delay"
    06-05-17 07:00 PM
    I don't know because now I don't even have a range of dates:
    'We're encountering a delay in shipping the item below. We'll send a confirmation as soon as it ships and communicate the expected delivery date. We apologize for the inconvenience.'

That is what the email said.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-17 07:03 PM
    At this point I would be surprised if I receive the phone tomorrow. 🤞
    06-05-17 07:15 PM
    Got an email this morning. Mine was just shipped. Coming in tomorrow (I'll actually be able to check it out on the 15th, though).
    06-05-17 08:48 PM
    Still no update from Amazon
    06-06-17 10:22 AM
    The sad part is there is NO Communications from CrackBerry, TCL or BlackBerry on why NO CDMA shipped and why they had very low stock of the GSM version ... when the push back from early may until the 31st was to make sure inventory was available ...
    Exactly. They could win a lot of favor back simply by communicating. It's even better to say "we have nothing to tell you yet" than to tell us nothing.

BPWiebe on the beautiful Silver Edition Passport.
    06-06-17 10:24 AM
    Got an email this morning. Mine was just shipped. Coming in tomorrow (I'll actually be able to check it out on the 15th, though).
    When did you initially place your order?
    06-06-17 10:39 AM
    When did you initially place your order?
    May 30th 21:00 EST.

I chose slow shipping since I won't be back stateside until the 15th.
    06-06-17 11:42 AM
    I ordered my GSM KeyONE on 5/30 at 7:59 pm eastern time from Amazon. I selected free shipping and my order status showed an expected shipping date of June 5th with expected delivery of June 5-9. The order status remained unchanged until this morning. This morning, the expected shipping date has changed to "Shipping soon" and the expected arrival date is now listed as June 9. It will be interesting to see whether I get the device this week but I certainly hope so.
    06-06-17 12:29 PM
    Still no update from Amazon
    Have you received your KEYone? Mine just arrived about ten minutes ago
    06-06-17 06:18 PM
    Have you received your KEYone? Mine just arrived about ten minutes ago
    That's good!!! Enjoy! I called Amazon customer service and they are researching the problem debating canceling and buying from BB

Still shows to be delivered yesterday but hasn't shipped yet

Posted via CB10
    06-06-17 06:25 PM
    Thanks. I was able to get 10% off the purchase price from Amazon without asking for it. Maybe it is of value to you if Amazon can compensate you as well
    06-06-17 06:32 PM
    I ordered my GSM KeyONE on 5/30 at 7:59 pm eastern time from Amazon. I selected free shipping and my order status showed an expected shipping date of June 5th with expected delivery of June 5-9. The order status remained unchanged until this morning. This morning, the expected shipping date has changed to "Shipping soon" and the expected arrival date is now listed as June 9. It will be interesting to see whether I get the device this week but I certainly hope so.
    So last night I contacted Amazon and told them I was concerned that if my phone didn't ship on June 8th I wouldn't receive it on June 9th (the expected arrival date they had shown since I purchased it on 5/30). They gave me free one day shipping with guaranteed delivery by 8 pm. This afternoon I got a notification that the device had shipped. So, this time tomorrow night I hope to be transferring things from my Q10 and setting up my new phone.
    Johberry likes this.
    06-08-17 07:53 PM
    So last night I contacted Amazon and told them I was concerned that if my phone didn't ship on June 8th I wouldn't receive it on June 9th (the expected arrival date they had shown since I purchased it on 5/30). They gave me free one day shipping with guaranteed delivery by 8 pm. This afternoon I got a notification that the device had shipped. So, this time tomorrow night I hope to be transferring things from my Q10 and setting up my new phone.
    Well I talked to Amazon again, yesterday at 530am my phone left the seller facility en route to UPS. Still hasn't made it to UPS yet but since the label has been created I have a tracking number and of course I got charged. After talking to a few levels at Amazon, I am very close to a refund and keep, if I don't receive it by Monday I get a refund and by chance if it shows up I get to keep it. Right now I just want my phone!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-17 08:17 PM
    Well I talked to Amazon again, yesterday at 530am my phone left the seller facility en route to UPS. Still hasn't made it to UPS yet but since the label has been created I have a tracking number and of course I got charged. After talking to a few levels at Amazon, I am very close to a refund and keep, if I don't receive it by Monday I get a refund and by chance if it shows up I get to keep it. Right now I just want my phone!

Posted via CB10
    How frustrating!

I've had similar issues with Amazon but they'e always come through to make it right.

Hope you get your phone soon. Cheers.
    06-08-17 08:20 PM
    How frustrating!

I've had similar issues with Amazon but they'e always come through to make it right.

Hope you get your phone soon. Cheers.
    Well so far they gave a $5 credit and 1 free month of Prime extension. Just seems like it's the purchases your want so much that get scrw'd up

Posted via CB10
    Johberry likes this.
    06-08-17 08:23 PM
    Still showing to arrive on Monday but hasn't shipped yet, 'Preparing to Ship' status. GSM, I ordered on the 30th around 830pm central. Should I be scared? It did change status from expected to ship to preparing for shipment but it hasn't changed delivery date from when I ordered.

Posted via CB10
    I ordered the 30th, not sure the time but it was late evening I wanna say closer to 11pm. I received it yesterday. I received the initial pending confirmation with expected ship date delay, then confirmation it would arrive by the 7th email on Friday expected to ship that Monday. But I didn't get tracking until Tuesday at 11:52pm lol, it was in my hands at 10:25 am that next morning. So it didn't ship Monday but I still got it Wednesday lol. They used their new in house delivery system, not UPS or USPS.

The only items I can't track are third party overseas etc. And even then I know it's shipped, I don't think I've ever gotten a package from Amazon I didn't know was coping.
    06-08-17 10:25 PM
53 123