Then again, Amazon is allowing up to 30 units to be sold to any one individual buyer. It is possible that only a handful of people bought the entire lot and are planning on reselling them for $1K or whatever in the near future.
    I have a hunch this is happening. I will probably go and check Amazon and eBay just to check it out and see if this is going on.
    06-01-17 01:40 PM
    well, I am not going to repeat as almost everyone in this thread how poor this was executed... but another thing that I would be worried now it's the warranty support... If they did not excel, by any measure, in the launch area what are the chances that they will excel in support? I seriously doubt it will be any different... our company already moved to another device, and I was waiting for reviews etc for a personal try of the KEYone... with all this, I will look for options, which I never did before...
    Bfalcon1 likes this.
    06-01-17 01:53 PM
    Well, about the warranty issues, during our wait to get our KEYones, we can read here on CB about anyone who has a problem and is using the support (will it be through TCL, Amazon, or Best Buy, I don't know, but I hope we find out.)
    06-01-17 01:58 PM
    Well, about the warranty issues, during our wait to get our KEYones, we can read here on CB about anyone who has a problem and is using the support (will it be through TCL, Amazon, or Best Buy, I don't know, but I hope we find out.)
    I read about members importing the device to other countries because they really wanted to try the phone, and now that they have encountered issues I really feel bad for them... I do hope that these gals and guys having issues with their device get a professional and prompt solution from the point of purchase and manufacturer...
    Dunt Dunt Dunt and mister2d like this.
    06-01-17 02:14 PM
    I was referring to people in the US, as their experience would be helpful to those of us waiting.

I had considered ordering from Selfrieges, but I was worried about the warranty issues, so I didn't.
    06-01-17 02:26 PM
    Lol at one guy on ebay selling for $1500.

THANOS REIGNS!!!
    06-01-17 02:41 PM
    Unreal. I ordered at 11pm on May 30th. It was listed as preorder at the time. Sold and shipped by Amazon. I just got my June 20th to July 10th email from Amazon.

Some people before and some people after my purchase time either have their keyone or have their shipping confirmations. Some peoples are Amazon sales and others are TCL sales.

Amazon opened up sales before the 31st. Now theoretically that is ok sine I could be called a slow or soft launch. But how are people purchasing after me getting theirs. I am sure I am not the only one.

95% Amazon at fault on this one.

Still holding out hope for getting it sooner though.
    brunibruni likes this.
    06-01-17 06:58 PM
    well, I am not going to repeat as almost everyone in this thread how poor this was executed... but another thing that I would be worried now it's the warranty support... If they did not excel, by any measure, in the launch area what are the chances that they will excel in support? I seriously doubt it will be any different... our company already moved to another device, and I was waiting for reviews etc for a personal try of the KEYone... with all this, I will look for options, which I never did before...
    I felt exactly how you are now. But after using the KEYone for a full day now, it's been amazing. Worth waiting since beginning of the year.
    06-01-17 07:14 PM
    Yep, no heads up with registration.

I went online night before and that morning and there was no buy link... later in the day I checked and BestBuy and Amazon were sold out. Sigh!

Maybe the next batch will have fewer defects... there's got to be a silver lining. I've seen a couple posts where screen is coming lose and one where the device just reboots constantly.
    06-01-17 07:19 PM
    I felt exactly how you are now. But after using the KEYone for a full day now, it's been amazing. Worth waiting since beginning of the year.
    I don't doubt the device could be the holy grail regarding the PKB plus the apps and I am very happy for all the crackberrians that got the device and have no issues... but what I am thinking is the signs reflecting how the company operates... yes, some people will say that this launch isn't too bad etc but IMHO they didn't excel, not even close... now, once you prove that you lack in one area, I will need to trust that you will perform better in the other very important subject as support after sale / warranty... to me, in my view, the launch execution was poor, should I trust the same company about a better support? As another member suggested, the best approach would be to stay on the fence reading how they helped / supported others with issues... I would also review my buying options and be sure to use the one that protects me better / longer if something goes bad, even if this means that you have to wait longer...
    OrlandoAlex likes this.
    06-01-17 07:29 PM
    Glad I decided to wait for Black Friday.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.2205
    06-01-17 07:29 PM
    Just got this from amazon. Ordered CDMA on 30th
    Your new estimated delivery date is: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - Monday, July 10, 2017
    06-01-17 07:33 PM
    I just checked Amazon and the KEYone is out 1 to 2 Months shipping. You can't even make this up!
    Man I feel bad for you Bfalcon. I know you have been very patient. All I can say is you will not be disappointed when it finally reaches you. Also, on another note, wish my caps just trade Ovi and get some younger players for him. Can't keep watching him fail in the second round year after year.
    06-01-17 07:35 PM
    Man I feel bad for you Bfalcon. I know you have been very patient. All I can say is you will not be disappointed when it finally reaches you. Also, on another note, wish my caps just trade Ovi and get some younger players for him. Can't keep watching him fail in the second round year after year.
    I was hoping it was finally their year. But as a Flyers fan I was REALLY happy to see the Rangers loose.

I hate Neal with a passion and I can like or dislike Subban but they have to pull it together to make the rest of leagues fans happy.

I am going to start blaming Bettman for the KEYone delay. It should help ease the mind a little.
    06-01-17 08:41 PM
    Haha...don't feel bad for I really don't care when it is released. As a business person who sells to retail this has been poorly executed. No disputing it. I would have bought the phone today or over the weekend. But to be out of stock a few mins into the release is a joke. 99.1% of us in the USA have no clue it is even being released. I will stay with my Priv...it still works. Go NY Giants!
    06-01-17 09:28 PM
    Amazon just sent me a revised email saying mine will arrive on June 4. Sent one earlier today saying shipping sometime between June 20 and July 10 so this is good news. I'd say if you can afford it pre-order / buy and my guess is you'll get it sooner than their estimated ship date. Under promise over deliver.
    06-01-17 10:16 PM
    You guys are nuts if you think this debacle is amazon's fault.
    Mike-Mike and coffee-turtle like this.
    06-01-17 11:12 PM
    Amazon just sent me a revised email saying mine will arrive on June 4. Sent one earlier today saying shipping sometime between June 20 and July 10 so this is good news. I'd say if you can afford it pre-order / buy and my guess is you'll get it sooner than their estimated ship date. Under promise over deliver.
    Same here! I had ordered a GSM on the 30th. Got two emails today with the latest one informing me of a June 6 delivery date. I'm hoping it's not a joke. I am so glad I didn't cancel my order (I almost did out of frustration and disappointment)!

Posted via CB10
    OrlandoAlex likes this.
    06-01-17 11:13 PM
    Good hear some earlier delivery dates are being confirmed. Albeit a week after "launch", but that's another thread.
    OrlandoAlex likes this.
    06-01-17 11:37 PM
    I was referring to people in the US, as their experience would be helpful to those of us waiting.

I had considered ordering from Selfrieges, but I was worried about the warranty issues, so I didn't.
    With Selfridge, you get 2 year warranty because it's the law in EU and also confirmed with Selfridges.

But unsure if I will need to ship it back to them or just go through blackberry/tcl , let's hope it warranty is not needed.

*knock on wood*
    06-02-17 12:04 AM
    Same here! I had ordered a GSM on the 30th. Got two emails today with the latest one informing me of a June 6 delivery date. I'm hoping it's not a joke. I am so glad I didn't cancel my order (I almost did out of frustration and disappointment)!

Posted via CB10
    That's great news! I'm tempted to order the Keyone right now and have it delivered whenever Amazon gets stock, but I keep having second thoughts as I'd like to see what the Oneplus 5 will look like in terms of specs/price. Although I can definitely get a better price for the Keyone since I have $250 in Amazon gift card money (so net $300 for the keyone, which is awesome!)
    06-02-17 01:10 AM
    My Amazon/TCL purchase was projected to be delivered between June 7-15. FedEx is now reflecting June 6th.
    OrlandoAlex likes this.
    06-02-17 05:40 AM
  23. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Pays to get the order in on amazon...for fastest delivery....

Posted via CB10
    06-02-17 05:44 AM
    Looks like at least one guy on Ebay got his hands on 30 of them
    I saw his listing as well. I get trying to capitalize on something. But, it would have been nice if there was a system in place to only allow 3-4 devices being purchased at a time. That guy probably got the lions share.
    OrlandoAlex likes this.
    06-02-17 09:23 AM
    I just checked Amazon and the KEYone is out 1 to 2 Months shipping. You can't even make this up!
    Everyone should cool their jets. TCL is making sure they don't get stuck with product. It's much smarter to be just behind demand,than start the heavy discounts right out of the box. Another thing not in the phones favor is the fact that the big players are sitting out the release.

So everyone just relax, if you want one you'll get it.

One other thing, soon enough you'll be on here complaining about something about the phone.
    flyersfan76 likes this.
    06-02-17 10:01 AM
71 123