Ordered the KEYone on June 28th, had an expected ship date of August 4th. They still have no stock to send. Anybody else having theses issues? I've ordered a Verizon CDMA model.

I guess they spent all their warehouse time prepping phones for India. Very bummed as my phone is on its last leg.

Good news may be that Amazon keeps offering money for my inconvenience ... too bad I just want the darn phone.
    08-08-17 07:54 AM
    It is a strange situation....

Between the "glue" issues and meeting the needs of India and other markets it wold seem TCL has fallen behind...
    08-08-17 08:34 AM
    have CDMA from Best Buy on Verizon. I would never do it again. Verizon will activate it but they won't support it. took it to Sprint this morning to try to switch. Sprint can only activate key ones that were bought in their stores. it was a real shocker. they have a bring-your-own-device program. hard to believe but the key one is not on it. They have no ETA. but because Verizon won't support it because it is not in their inventory nothing on the key one works as it should at least with Verizon. it might be wise of you to consider staying where you are now without making a move until they get the whole thing straightened out. Just my personal opinion but I think aggravation is worth a lot more money
    08-08-17 03:52 PM
    have CDMA from Best Buy on Verizon. I would never do it again. Verizon will activate it but they won't support it. took it to Sprint this morning to try to switch. Sprint can only activate key ones that were bought in their stores. it was a real shocker. they have a bring-your-own-device program. hard to believe but the key one is not on it. They have no ETA. but because Verizon won't support it because it is not in their inventory nothing on the key one works as it should at least with Verizon. it might be wise of you to consider staying where you are now without making a move until they get the whole thing straightened out. Just my personal opinion but I think aggravation is worth a lot more money
    What do you mean by "won't support it" ?
    08-08-17 04:25 PM
    well no updates for one, in 20 years with Verizon I never dropped the call have had massive connectivity issues and nothing's changed. voicemails don't come through like they should have to call Verizon directly to pick one up. there's just 50 little things that should work better if the phone was supported by the carrier. I know support cost money so if it's not in their inventory I guess you're just the redheaded stepchild
    08-08-17 04:54 PM
    very good to know. is this a common experience with others? my phones have always been purchased through VZW so I've not experienced an unlocked version.
    08-08-17 05:17 PM
    Two issues here:

#1 Why would you buy a CDMA phone from anyone other than the carrier itself? They're all proprietary and super specific Network that the carriers tout as "exclusive" when really what they are is non-inclusive.

and #2 . The issues you're having with the Keyone? It's due to the Keyone being a terrible device.

Carriers don't want it because they don't need 100's of returns again.

It's either poor build quality, or laggy software, or poor signal, or screens falling, all powered by a Chinese company used to making low cost devices and thus have low cost support.
    Al moon likes this.
    08-08-17 05:23 PM
    you probably just p'ed off 80% of cberry users with this post

Two issues here:

#1 Why would you buy a CDMA phone from anyone other than the carrier itself? They're all proprietary and super specific Network that the carriers tout as "exclusive" when really what they are is non-inclusive.

and #2 . The issues you're having with the Keyone? It's due to the Keyone being a terrible device.

Carriers don't want it because they don't need 100's of returns again.

It's either poor build quality, or laggy software, or poor signal, or screens falling, all powered by a Chinese company used to making low cost devices and thus have low cost support.
    mister2d and qwerty4ever like this.
    08-08-17 07:30 PM
    so the decision to punt the KeyOne just got easy. After waiting for weeks for order fulfillment, my order at BestBuy was canceled this morning stating they didn't know when it was going to be in stock.
    My PRIV is super slow now, so I'm going to move on.

Farewell, BlackBerry. I've enjoyed my BlackBerry devices since your very beginning. No hard feelings and lots of great devices over the years. But, in the end, you chose another path and so must I.
    08-10-17 06:41 AM
    This is just another part of a failed launch by BlackBerry! I just hope they read these forums.
    08-10-17 06:53 AM