Am I the only one annoyed with the lack of updates from the official website? What was the point of pre-registering weeks ago if I still have to search crackberry to find out what the hell is going on?

Anyone know if best buy will have them in physical stores or just online? I hate best buy but suppose I will go in one if I have to...

Posted via CB10
    megafan2000 and pooyam like this.
    05-30-17 04:31 PM
    Am I the only one annoyed with the lack of updates from the official website? What was the point of pre-registering weeks ago if I still have to search crackberry to find out what the hell is going on?

Anyone know if best buy will have them in physical stores or just online? I hate best buy but suppose I will go in one if I have to...

Posted via CB10
    Everyone knows CB is where the scoops are.
    05-30-17 04:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    My experience with the Best Buy phone people wasn't encouraging. When I spoke to them a couple /3 days ago, they had no idea what I was talking about.
    05-30-17 04:39 PM
    I am hoping it will be available on Amazon at midnight and I can use my prime account for next day shipping!

Still disappointed with Blackberry not sending notifications for pre orders and/or where we can purchase one outside of Blackberry Mobile.

What's the point of having folks sign up on your website if your not going to follow up and provide information on when we can buy your products, I am not impressed with this new Blackberry product launch group.
    compuboy04 likes this.
    05-30-17 04:46 PM
    I am hoping it will be available on Amazon at midnight and I can use my prime account for next day shipping!
    Yeah but midnight in which timezone?! In EST here (Toronto).
    05-30-17 04:54 PM
    I'm going to be checking Amazon starting from 9 PM PDT up until midnight, keeping in mind that "Available May 31" can be as late as 11:59 PM on Wednesday.
    Hey, they never said the time zone.

It could be American Samoa time. Which is GMT -11. It'll be 3:59AM Thursday for me in California and Cistulli could still have kept his word!

It's still May 31st somewhere!
    phuoc likes this.
    05-30-17 04:57 PM

Still disappointed with Blackberry not sending notifications for pre orders and/or where we can purchase one outside of Blackberry Mobile.

What's the point of having folks sign up on your website if your not going to follow up and provide information on when we can buy your products, I am not impressed with this new Blackberry product launch group.
    Didn't you read the posts from the paid schills here?

The pre-register was to gauge interest. It's not really for you to get first in line info! Because if they send you info, you might think it's spam and be turned off by TCL. Then they'll lose customers.

You got your info from a screenshot email from an agressive CB user. That's official enough!

Besides what difference does it make. Hey, they got the KEYone and nobody else. Take it or leave it. May 31. Somewhere in time and somewhere on the internet.
    05-30-17 05:01 PM
    You mean we start a candy crashing game on amazon website at midnight? I am in if I wake up from my food coma and protein overdose, ...

Posted via CB10
    05-30-17 05:03 PM
    I am all in on Amazon. BBY seems sketch AF.
    05-30-17 05:19 PM
    Good luck guys, I'm sure you will love it.
    05-30-17 05:36 PM
    I just called my local Best Buy in South Carolina and they said that even if it's released tomorrow, they have no knowledge of it and have nothing currently in stock to make available tomorrow.
    05-30-17 05:36 PM
    I just called my local Best Buy in South Carolina and they said that even if it's released tomorrow, they have no knowledge of it and have nothing currently in stock to make available tomorrow.
    Amazon should have them in stock by now but it will ship tomorrow.
    05-30-17 05:38 PM
    Sometimes Amazon charges taxes and sometimes they don't. Do you think they'll tax us on the Keyone?
    05-30-17 05:51 PM

Is there a discounted shipping rate for next day shipping with Prime? I have a Prime account
    05-30-17 05:54 PM
    Ill be watching amazon starting at 11pm tonight (Chicago), so it could be 11 or could be 2am (Pacific) Either way, I feel that it won't be available for some reason and that's just going off my previous luck with fresh launches.
    05-30-17 05:56 PM
    I live near (sort-of) Amazon's College Park (Maryland) Pick Up location, so maybe I will be able to pick it up tomorrow!? There is also a Amazon warehouse in Baltimore, so hopefully before Friday, if not sooner.
    05-30-17 06:00 PM
    Is there a discounted shipping rate for next day shipping with Prime? I have a Prime account
    I have always got either free shipping or a reduced rate being a prime member. I don't use Amazon much because I try and support my local businesses, but when I do use it, I have been very pleased wth their service.
    dollface likes this.
    05-30-17 06:01 PM
    I have always got either free shipping or a reduced rate being a prime member. I don't use Amazon much because I try and support my local businesses, but when I do use it, I have been very pleased wth their service.
    I buy EVERYTHING on Amazon, so I use Prime shipping all the time, but it is for 2 day shipping. Never tried the next day. Thank you!
    05-30-17 06:03 PM
    If you live in a major city also check Prime Now
    dollface likes this.
    05-30-17 06:04 PM
    Wishful thinking, but I get same day delivery for pretty much everything Prime that I purchase on Amazon. I wonder (but doubt) if it will be available for the KEYone.
    05-30-17 06:15 PM

The pre-register was to gauge interest. It's not really for you to get first in line info! Because if they send you info, you might think it's spam and be turned off by TCL. Then they'll lose customers.

You got your info from a screenshot email from an agressive CB user. That's official enough!

Besides what difference does it make. Hey, they got the KEYone and nobody else. Take it or leave it. May 31. Somewhere in time and somewhere on the internet.
    Brilliant strategy, isn't it?!
    05-30-17 06:18 PM

It says right on blackberrymobile.com "Sign-up now for exclusive BlackBerry KEYone pre-order offers" Maybe the pre-order offer is to tell us where its already on sale to everyone tomorrow. I'm not mad I just think the marketing is incredibly unprofessional. You shouldn't have to check a another website (crackberry) to find out whats going on. If you sign up and confirm you obviously want updates and wont consider them spam. Its now hours before the launch date... days ago they should have given us all details on where to order and availability. Just sayin...
    megafan2000 likes this.
    05-30-17 06:23 PM
    It says right on blackberrymobile.com "Sign-up now for exclusive BlackBerry KEYone pre-order offers" Maybe the pre-order offer is to tell us where its already on sale to everyone tomorrow. I'm not mad I just think the marketing is incredibly unprofessional. You shouldn't have to check a another website (crackberry) to find out whats going on. If you sign up and confirm you obviously want updates and wont consider them spam. Its now hours before the launch date... days ago they should have given us all details on where to order and availability. Just sayin...
    I agree. Im just poking fun at the people who make excuses for them
    05-30-17 06:40 PM
    @Bla1ze - any way we could get a camp-out chat room open later tonight?

Posted via CB10
    I dunno what you mean by Chat room. Want me to load up IRC? lol. I'd say let's get a Discord channel going or something but with any of those services, it excludes people as some won't be able to access it.
    05-30-17 06:40 PM
    I dunno what you mean by Chat room. Want me to load up IRC? lol. I'd say let's get a Discord channel going or something but with any of those services, it excludes people as some won't be able to access it.
    Oh boy, IRC takes me back. Channels were like the original hashtags haha

Yeah, i meant the kind of chatroom like you do for the product launch days.
    05-30-17 06:46 PM
136 1234 ...