For those that ordered from Amazon I might have some good news. I just went onto Amazon.com to check my order status and although I have not received a email about this update my order is now showing as expecting to ship June 5th with a arrival on Tuesday. I placed this order on 5/31/2017 at 7:30 AM for 1 day shipping to be exact and at that time the phone was sold out and delivery unknown.
    Attached Thumbnails Amazon.com shipping UPDATES-2017-06-03-07_41_00-track-package.png  
    Matty likes this.
    06-03-17 06:44 AM
    For those that ordered from Amazon I might have some good news. I just went onto Amazon.com to check my order status and although I have not received a email about this update my order is now showing as expecting to ship June 5th with a arrival on Tuesday. I placed this order on 5/31/2017 at 7:30 AM for 1 day shipping to be exact and at that time the phone was sold out and delivery unknown.
    Great news
    06-03-17 07:11 AM
    GSM or CDMA?
    06-03-17 07:12 AM
    GSM
    06-03-17 07:12 AM
    I ordered mine yesterday and my shipping details say,arriving June 26 - July 14. So hard to say when they plan on shipping and I would guess first come first serve

Posted via CB10
    06-03-17 07:22 AM
    I ordered mine yesterday and my shipping details say,arriving June 26 - July 14. So hard to say when they plan on shipping and I would guess first come first serve

Posted via CB10
    Or knowing Amazon now, it's serve Prime members first.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    06-03-17 07:36 AM
    For those that ordered from Amazon I might have some good news. I just went onto Amazon.com to check my order status and is now showing as expecting to ship June 5th with a arrival on Tuesday. I placed this order on 5/31/2017 at 7:30 AM for 1 day shipping to be exact and at that time the phone was sold out and delivery unknown.
    That's great to hear! I'm sure that made your weekend a fair bit happier! So awesome to see everyone posting screenshots of their orders. 😃 Definitely post some photos below when you receive your KEYᵒⁿᵉ.
    06-03-17 08:22 AM

Posted via CB10

I was thinking of doing the same, but I don't know if it's best to wait this week to see if maybe bestbuy gets some more. This is worst than watching an egg boil. Lol!!!! All I do is reload bestbuy and amazon all day grrr
    06-03-17 08:27 AM
    I just pulled the trigger and order through Amazon com

I am Canadian, but close enough to border to pick it up at a UPS dealer.

And actually, doing the math, it's cheaper to buy in Canada at $700 plus hst = $780

In USA it is $549+49 state tax and then convert that to Canadian = $780

Then Crossing the border, you will need to declare it and pay hst, so much better if found in Canada unlocked

So, my plan is to keep the order until something better comes up, then I can cancel it.

Sort of hedging my bets
    06-03-17 10:36 AM