Looking over the KEYone reviews on Amazon.com, USA.

Out of 55 reviews, 18% were 1 and 2 Star bad reviews for defective PKB. Maybe that hints at the situation? Probably not, same as here, if your K1 was great, you don't take time to review any where, why do that ? Your having fun with your K1. But you can be certain if your K1 has a serious issue your going to complain some where.

But for what it's worth, the over riding low rating was for defect PKB of several sorts.

I'm sitting back and watching the show, my phone is coming as a xmas gift, my wife always complains I never want anything for gifts so this is it. Hopefully things settle down by then.

76% (5 star) of the 55 were crazy happy!

https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Un...ews-filter-bar
    06-07-17 04:35 PM
    Thank you for sharing!
    My K1 is simply awesome! Still learning stuff as I still miss my BB10 Passport, but I'm very impressed with what enhancements BB has brought to the table with this latest Android OS.
    06-07-17 05:39 PM
    Mine is supposed to ship from Amazon 6-29, we'll see.
    Johberry likes this.
    06-07-17 07:15 PM
    I should leave a review, I love my KEYone and feel lucky to have been able to order one when it launched and receive it much earlier than the estimated June 8-16 time-frame.
    06-07-17 08:05 PM
    Looking over the KEYone reviews on Amazon.com, USA.

Out of 55 reviews, 18% were 1 and 2 Star bad reviews for defective PKB. Maybe that hints at the situation? Probably not, same as here, if your K1 was great, you don't take time to review any where, why do that ? Your having fun with your K1. But you can be certain if your K1 has a serious issue your going to complain some where.

But for what it's worth, the over riding low rating was for defect PKB of several sorts.

I'm sitting back and watching the show, my phone is coming as a xmas gift, my wife always complains I never want anything for gifts so this is it. Hopefully things settle down by then.

76% (5 star) of the 55 were crazy happy!

https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Un...ews-filter-bar
    Like with anything else, there would be an over-representation of people who are having issues with it. I know if I ordered something and it came defective, the first thing I will do is post a review about it and post in the forums about it. But when I receive something that works fine, maybe if they're lucky I might post a review, lol. I do try to review everything, good or bad, but the good reviews I admit I don't get to until much later...

Edit: That's not to say there isn't a problem, we have a forum member saying he's received two defective units already, and the forum threads of the screens falling out are not too reassuring. Just stating a statistical thing that's more of a general observation about everything, not specifically for this phone. For what it's worth, mine has been solid so far with no issues.
    06-07-17 08:08 PM
    I have the Priv at the moment. I had hesitated getting the Priv (even returned one) due to poor reviews. It's been two years and my Priv is still a solid workhorse with no problems. I did wait a little while prior to purchasing the Priv to make sure the kinks were worked out. And I use the PKB on the Priv a lot so looking forward to the K1.
    06-08-17 01:17 PM
    UK Amazon has 12 positive reviews, none less than 4 stars.
    06-08-17 04:47 PM
    UK Amazon has 12 positive reviews, none less than 4 stars.
    Americans tend to be vocal like infants when they soil their diapers.
    avery1206 likes this.
    06-08-17 06:18 PM
    I agree and like this thread. Still waiting for mine and see so many issues but like stated this is the forum to come and discuss issues. People don't write as many reviews when pleased.
    06-08-17 06:23 PM
    Americans tend to be vocal like infants when they soil their diapers.
    And Europeans tend to think they are superior to everyone. ;-)
    Techno-guy likes this.
    06-08-17 06:29 PM