This is truly messed up! Wtf!? I'd lose my mind. Have you contacted them to get a proper new K1!?

Wow.

The issues and experiences I read about here at CB, are truly some of the most bizarre things I've read.

I have never read of such a situation at Android Central for example, not even with the lowest tier OEMs.
    We're a unique lot.
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    07-26-17 06:58 PM
    "Shipped and sold by TCL." You didn't get it from a 3rd party, you got it direct from the manufacturer. This definitely needs to be reported to Amazon. You won't be the last person to get a phone passed off for new that certainly isn't, considering how many screens have flopped off their KEYones.
    07-26-17 08:45 PM
    "Shipped and sold by TCL." You didn't get it from a 3rd party, you got it direct from the manufacturer. This definitely needs to be reported to Amazon. You won't be the last person to get a phone passed off for new that certainly isn't, considering how many screens have flopped off their KEYones.
    Well yes - I mean I don't understand some of the irrelevant responses - I share my experience, back it up with pictures and some people are making it like "I" am overreacting or reaching false conclusions - less emotion, more logic - the amount of people who fail to do this on social media is alarming.

Obviously I know, when something like this happens (in fact most things) it is done purposely or accidentally (duh) - I also know Amazon typically , usually has awesome customer service, I also know I didn't buy it from a third party seller on Amazon but direct from Amazon, so yes given all the criticism surrounding the very questionable business practices of TCL (not Amazon) its more than fair to be upset or concerned with receiving a "new" used device.... I also know items "sold" by Amazon.Com LLC unless it's manufactured by them directly do they have more control of the inventory, most of the time they are simply fulfilling the orders - so it's obvious TCL (as I alleged in one of my hypothesis) repacked a "fixed" device poorly - Or Amazon repacked a used device and sold it as "new" , or a "logistics" error - I've been a Prime customer for 10+ years, and this is literally the first time I've had an issue like this.

I did contact Amazon for resolution by returning it, and keeping the one I already have - I rather buy from Amazon as their return policy is easier - versus TCL which Is not the same and you pay for return shipping - the Quality control of this device gives me pause so no I'm not gonna buy direct from them - they can't even tell me what imei's are effected or not lol
    07-26-17 09:56 PM
    We're a unique lot.
    LOL! 😂 Indeed!
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    07-26-17 11:56 PM
    It's past time for the bickering to stop. If you can't discuss or disagree without making personal comments about other members, move on to another thread.
    JeBe4 likes this.
    07-27-17 07:54 AM
    So they DID do that those crooks! I knew it...wow, this is truly pathetic guys. I starting seeing this since the Z30 period...sometimes the device would arrive and it just gave the impression it had been used or even refurbished somehow....ridiculous.

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    So are people getting new or refurbished replacements!?
    07-27-17 09:07 AM
    So are people getting new or refurbished replacements!?
    That's a separate issue that's gonna vary case by case, mines was a "new" order that arrived in the condition in the aforementioned pictures
    07-27-17 04:10 PM
32 12