Amazon CDMA back in stock. Just ordered one. Hope it is a new batch w no screen issues. (Fingers crossed)
    07-23-17 03:33 PM
    Interesting... not being shipped from Amazon but coming directly from TCL. GSM is in stock on July 29th, but coming directly from Amazon.

BlackBerry KEYone GSM Unlocked Android Smartphone (AT&T, T-Mobile) - 4G LTE – 32GB
    07-23-17 03:57 PM
    Just ordered my K1 cdma from Amazon, should arrive by August first.
    07-23-17 06:52 PM
    I just ordered a cdma on Amazon today too. Hoping it is the new batch. Guessing it is due to the lack of stock for so long then suddenly easily available today.
    07-23-17 07:07 PM
    ordered a GSM from Amazon on July 18th "new" glue batch lol ahah whew hopefully this is my last time dealing with this
    07-23-17 08:15 PM
    Are you saying you got the 7/18 order and it definitely is the new batch with glue?
    07-23-17 08:20 PM
    Both the CDMA and GSM variants say ship and sold by TCL now. Who knows what's going on over there. I'm just glad it's finally available
    07-23-17 09:31 PM
    my delivery time is still august 8 or later and the new ones on amazon say July. I'll be pretty bummed if they send out the new orders before I get mine...ordered it about a month ago.
    07-23-17 09:39 PM
    Are you saying you got the 7/18 order and it definitely is the new batch with glue?
    It will arrive Tuesday - I ordered the 18th - I created a thread but not even 5 minutes later it was sold out again.
    07-24-17 04:17 AM
    Wow that was fast. I randomly checked the Amazon page for the KEYᵒⁿᵉ CDMA variant and there were several in stock, I tried to add to cart and BOOM, they were all gone. Crazy.

I want to try the CDMA on T-Mobile, I have read it works. I am also considering a change to big red, I guess we get a great discount through my employer. I appreciate choices.

It is terribly difficult to get the KEYᵒⁿᵉ CDMA. I suppose what I saw listed this morning 7/24 CDT was the remainder of the entire new batch.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
    07-24-17 07:40 AM
    I have Verizon and hope the phone works for me. I bought it online 2 days ago and have been emailed that it will be delivered on August 1st. I bought this phone not because I needed it BUT because I wanted it.
    07-24-17 12:35 PM
    Wow that was fast. I randomly checked the Amazon page for the KEYᵒⁿᵉ CDMA variant and there were several in stock, I tried to add to cart and BOOM, they were all gone. Crazy.

I want to try the CDMA on T-Mobile, I have read it works. I am also considering a change to big red, I guess we get a great discount through my employer. I appreciate choices.

It is terribly difficult to get the KEYᵒⁿᵉ CDMA. I suppose what I saw listed this morning 7/24 CDT was the remainder of the entire new batch.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
    I can only speak to the cdma KeyOne working with Text and calls on T-mobile. I have a very limited account so don't have any data on the plan.
    07-24-17 03:32 PM