09-14-17 11:52 PM
42 12
tools
    If you're really gonna jump ship to an iSlab, you can get this attachment to kinda make it feel less like a boring slab.

https://istoreworld.com/products/key...or-iphone-6-6s
    I want to get an after market spoiler for my Cadillac too.
    08-21-17 01:14 PM
    I sold my Keyone two after 3 months of using it. Just for fun I tried out my passport again and then I saw how much better the keyboard and the scrolling with it is. So I'm again back at my passport and just use an older nexus 5 as secondary android device

Posted with my  BlackBerry Passport SE™
    This is what I was worried about, so I bought a used Priv to test the Android waters. Sure enough, the Priv sits at the bottom of my backpack and only comes out 2-3 times a week when I need to do something I can't on BB10.

I LOVE the design and features of the KEYone. It's the only new Android phone I'd consider IF I was ready to use Android as a daily driver. But, for me, that time hasn't arrived.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    08-21-17 02:04 PM
    Could not agree more, I still use my OS 10 Passport as my go to device. I switch between my priv and Passport. The Apple goes on vacations. I like the Apple more than the droid for ease and smoothness.
    I will add my agreement about iOS. I won a new 128GB iPad and I will only use it for watching video because the interface is so awkward for actually trying to work and multitask.

08-21-17 02:07 PM
    I will add my agreement about iOS. I won a new 128GB iPad and I will only use it for watching video because the interface is so awkward for actually trying to work and multitask.

I'll admit that BB10 was designed in a way that "worked" well.

That said I do just fine on Android and the every once and awhile I use my wife's iPad or a coworkers iPhone... they seem just fine to "get things done".
    08-21-17 04:35 PM
    Pulled the trigger...and bought a KeyOne!

Posted via CB10
    08-26-17 08:48 PM
    iPhones are like Glocks to us cops, functional but not exciting.
    Yeah but xds have a nicer feeling grip and just as functional lol
    08-26-17 08:51 PM
    Yeah but xds have a nicer feeling grip and just as functional lol
    That's why I carry an XD45c :-)
    08-26-17 09:04 PM
    That's why I carry an XD45c :-)
    Xd mod2 in 40. If I had my druthers I'd carry a 1911 all the time but sometimes a more simple approach is better
    08-27-17 10:39 AM
    Xd mod2 in 40. If I had my druthers I'd carry a 1911 all the time but sometimes a more simple approach is better
    A LBCC and DW Guardian are in my carry rotation, I agree with you completely.
    08-27-17 10:42 AM
    Here I am typing this on my slowly dying Classic.
    Been a fanboy since the 8320.

Waiting on the KeyOne (CDMA) like..........

Truly pathetic.

More and more the thought of just sucking it up and buying an iPhone crosses my mind. I really do not want to do this. But TCL, BlackBerry, God himself - don't seem to want me (and some others in this forum) to get one.

Before you apologists jump on me. I have been the utmost patient. But when in the year 2017 you still can't get your ish together, how can I continue to have any confidence in you as a brand?

Posted via CB10
    After using solely BlackBerry since 1999 ... Ordered the Samsung S8 today, to replace my Dtek60. I'm not certain that I will keep it, but I will check it out.
    08-27-17 11:14 AM
    don't be silly. I can't express enough how amazing the phone is to hold and use. trust me get the keyone, you won't regret it.
    JOHNGAETANO likes this.
    08-27-17 09:41 PM
    The Keyone feels so nice in hand. Also it's a pure joy to use.
    08-27-17 10:00 PM
    Sooo, anyone know if this guy finally jumped and if so did he survive???

(I'm actually asking this for a trusted member)
    09-14-17 09:51 PM
    never thought I'd jump ship, but KeyOne just isn't the best option for Verizon users needing to upgrade.

BlackBerry (and associates) really knows how to turn a 13 yr+ fan away. so many great devices, but such poor execution time and time again. In the modern era, Z30 - great device with lots of extras, but no sequel. Passport? not available on Verizon. BB10 died.
    PRIV- great device, no sequel. KeyOne - totally screwed launch, not available on Verizon.

I went to an S8 with Cobalt's contribution and the BlackBerry apps. Solid device with all my familiar favorites.
    Do you get to use BB10 gestures to move around on the S8?

Posted via CB10
    09-14-17 10:21 PM
    as a keyboard junkie I was lucky to score an early cdma K1, so far my screen hasn't fallen out, my push notifications on Slack, Signal and a few other apps only stopped receiving hub notifications a couple weeks ago, must have been a hub upgrade. as much as bbry continues to kick me in the nuts I keep with it.

if the keyboard is important, really important, to you switch to AT&T, if the pkb is just a nice to have and you really need VZW, go pixel2 or iphone8/x.
    09-14-17 11:33 PM
    When are you going to change Ur username since you've jumped ship?
    09-14-17 11:48 PM
    Surprisingly the thing I was concerned most about was lack of trackpad, but a after a month with the keyone it hasn't been an issue at all. Im still getting used to the smaller keyboard though, or more the fact that u have a keyboard on a taller device, so the phone tends to move more when typing.
    09-14-17 11:52 PM
42 12