08-11-17 11:09 PM
34 12
tools
    Somehow, I suspect not.

Most of my showing off quietly takes place on the Washington, DC (USA) subway system known as the Metro.

I have yet to hear any commentary from fellow riders, but I have to imagine there are other riders just as impressed as I am with the beauty of the elegant design of the KEYone.

Or am I just a hopeless fanboy?

08-09-17 12:47 PM
    I'm with you fam. You'll never stand alone. I love doing that on the train and buses everyday.
    Vaughn Mises and mycroftsg like this.
    08-09-17 12:54 PM
    I too like to whip mine out, but either way, you're still a hopeless fanboy. No one cares besides other BlackBerry users and that's OK lol.
    08-09-17 12:55 PM
    I too like to whip mine out, but either way, you're still a hopeless fanboy. No one cares besides other BlackBerry users and that's OK lol.
    Am I the Only One Who Loves to Whip Out His Naked KEYone for All the Slab-Heads to Drool Over?-sticker.png
    Vaughn Mises likes this.
    08-09-17 12:57 PM
    Ha ha!

Right.

May our tribe increase.
    08-09-17 01:04 PM
    I'm with you fam. You'll never stand alone. I love doing that on the train and buses everyday.
    Thanks for your support, bro.

;-)
    08-09-17 01:06 PM
    Somehow, I suspect not.

Most of my showing off quietly takes place on the Washington, DC (USA) subway system known as the Metro.

I have yet to hear any commentary from fellow riders, but I have to imagine there are other riders just as impressed as I am with the beauty of the elegant design of the KEYone.

The same happens to me on the Vancouver metro skytrain! I tend to take the train during rush hour and I do get alot of stares but nobody really comments! I do see a few puzzled looks whenever I use the KB to scroll the screen up/down!
    Vaughn Mises likes this.
    08-09-17 01:13 PM
    The same happens to me on the Vancouver metro skytrain! I tend to take the train during rush hour and I do get alot of stares but nobody really comments! I do see a few puzzled looks whenever I use the KB to scroll the screen up/down!
    There are probably some people who have never seen such a thing before...
    08-09-17 01:22 PM
    Somehow, I suspect not.

Just be careful that the screen doesn't come flying off.
    modifier likes this.
    08-09-17 01:23 PM
    Just be careful that the screen doesn't come flying off.
    Right. Let's definitely hope NOT.
    08-09-17 01:37 PM
    I have a PRIV and it gets noticed periodically. People think its cool.
    08-09-17 02:08 PM
    I have a PRIV and it gets noticed periodically. People think its cool.
    I think it is, too. Although, now that I think about it, I don't believe I've ever seen anyone in my area using one. Maybe I need to get out more...
    08-09-17 02:15 PM
    I admit I've done it too ...so you're not alone ;-)
    Vaughn Mises likes this.
    08-09-17 02:22 PM
    I like to show mine to my friends, I don't like to be arrogant tho, it's bad karma, bound to drop it for showing off
    Vaughn Mises likes this.
    08-09-17 02:50 PM
    Am I alone in taking my phone out and not caring what others think?

I once owned a Sony Ericsson W900 as a teen so I got used to whipping out a quirky device and just enjoying it.
    Couver81 likes this.
    08-09-17 03:22 PM
    Am I alone in taking my phone out and not caring what others think?

I once owned a Sony Ericsson W900 as a teen so I got used to whipping out a quirky device and just enjoying it.
    No, you're not.
    08-09-17 03:25 PM
    Somehow, I suspect not.

May I ask how does this actually go down? Do you take the phone out and then look around for stares?

I'm usually too busy to care about if anyone is looking.
    modifier, mycroftsg and MikeX74 like this.
    08-09-17 03:25 PM
    May I ask how does this actually go down? Do you take the phone out and then look around for stares?

I'm usually too busy to care about if anyone is looking.
    give the guy a break. He is just having fun with his Keyone.
    dollface and Vaughn Mises like this.
    08-10-17 05:01 AM
    well it is surely getting some eyes rolling. specially since yesterday for the limited black here in India.

previously had the launch edition from London which was a conversation starter

but I think this limited edition from the dark side will be more than a starter.
    Vaughn Mises likes this.
    08-10-17 05:21 AM

There's nothing wrong with that.... KEYone is a very different looking phone, would for sure expect it to get some second looks.
    08-10-17 11:14 AM
    Took the Key1 from my pocket, and there goes the screen! It flew out from the nest. EMBARRASSING!

****Berry
    08-10-17 11:22 AM
    Took the Key1 from my pocket, and there goes the screen! It flew out from the nest. EMBARRASSING!

****Berry
    Now THAT would have me looking around for stares, lol.

So sorry to hear that man.
    08-10-17 11:53 AM
    How come u can use the word f-boy with no reprisal and then some bieeetch a$$ busy bodies on here moan when it's anyone else.

Something ain't right.
    08-10-17 02:34 PM
    How come u can use the word f-boy with no reprisal and then some bieeetch a$$ busy bodies on here moan when it's anyone else.

Something ain't right.
    Start a petition or something. They always work. Fight for your right! Or something like that.
    BigBadWulf and john_v like this.
    08-10-17 03:18 PM

Something ain't right.
    You conveniently missed the first post where the OP called himself a fanboy
    08-10-17 03:27 PM
34 12