How come ?? I have very few apps on board ??
    Ketone on oreo ..
    Didn't have this issue on 7 ?? Any ideas
    Attached Thumbnails always device memory low ??-2207.jpg  
    10-10-18 08:03 AM
    Ketone on oreo ..
    It's new warning on Oreo. But it's just too sensitive. Just ignore it.
    Dave Chalton likes this.
    10-10-18 08:11 AM
    I do however even after a fresh install of oreo due to my phone freezing I thought it would have fixed it , however it hasn't... not sure why it's struggling tbh ...still sending crash reports more that 7 ....hmmm
    10-10-18 08:18 AM
    delete facebook. i have facebook lite on my phone. Uses less memory. I realize that might not work for you, but the standard facebook app is a memory killer from what I remember.
    Dave Chalton likes this.
    10-10-18 08:46 AM
    will try that , thanks buddy
    10-10-18 09:01 AM
    Ketone on oreo ..
    Memory usage isn't based on how many apps you have installed. It's based on how many apps are currently open / using RAM. As Conite said, you can ignore this. Android, especially Oreo, manages RAM well on its own. If it needs more space, it'll kill the oldest opened app(s) to make space for the new app you're trying to open.

If you want to when you're done with an app, open your recent apps (square key) and swipe it away.
    10-10-18 10:22 AM
    it crashes and freezes on mine when 5 or 6 open ?? it can't be closing them down??
    10-10-18 10:33 AM
    it crashes and freezes on mine when 5 or 6 open ?? it can't be closing them down??
    Try using Power Center to adjust some always active apps. I know Facebook and its Messenger like to be front and center at all times since they snoop on everything you do (this is why I don't use these apps at all). I can only judge by your picture, though, so there could be other "always active" apps that need to be adjusted.

If you adjust these apps and others in Power Center, and the issue persists, have you tried a factory reset since the last update? If not, give it a shot. It's likely the last update left some gunk that's messing things up. If you have, then I'd contact BBMo about a replacement. It could be a hardware issue causing the instability.
    Dave Chalton likes this.
    10-10-18 10:41 AM
    My advice, as already suggested, is to install Lite versions of the apps. So Facebook Lite, FB Messenger Lite, I also use Twitter Lite, and if you need maps Google Maps Go, they've they've added directions to is,too. It helps a ton.

Almost forgot Skype Lite, it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of bigger (fatter) brother but at least it is tiny and faster than that huge pile of slowness.
    Dave Chalton likes this.
    10-10-18 10:45 AM
    Press and hold the power button for 32 seconds, as recommended on another post, I was having the exact same problem, phone lagging and low memory showing, ignore anything the phone does, just hold it for 32 seconds.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-10-18 10:48 AM
    so I did a wipe and fresh install on the pc with auto loader .. so OK thanks guys so lite everything.. I use maps a lot How's the maps go compared to gmaps standard?? thanks guys
    10-10-18 10:49 AM
    Power center.. I a look now thanks for your reply and help mate
    10-10-18 10:49 AM
    Thank you will try this
    10-10-18 10:52 AM
    so I did a wipe and fresh install on the pc with auto loader .. so OK thanks guys so lite everything.. I use maps a lot How's the maps go compared to gmaps standard?? thanks guys
    As far as I can see, there is no option to download offline maps, I don't see timeline and Explore option and maybe something else. But loads very fast, it is faster and less memory load. Going to lite version of the apps really helps. For example Facebook Lite, just checked, is right now using 9mb. And check your screenshot about full Facebook.
    10-10-18 12:41 PM
    does holding down the power button for 32 seconds do anything? I just tried it out of pure curiousity. Looks like my phone reset 3 times. Is there something else going on there that you just cant see?
    10-10-18 01:15 PM
    does holding down the power button for 32 seconds do anything? I just tried it out of pure curiousity. Looks like my phone reset 3 times. Is there something else going on there that you just cant see?
    Under the hood, it's a deeper reset.
    10-10-18 01:56 PM