Opinions/suggestions on alternatives to the native phone app.

I came from an iPhone and it's really one of the things I miss, surprisingly. My issue with the keyone's native dialer is the lag and clunky ui.
    08-04-17 07:42 PM
    Go to he app store and search for "dialer" and many alternatives will come up. Try some and take your pick.
    08-04-17 10:56 PM
    Try Drupe.
    08-04-17 11:23 PM
    I dont like the native dialer but dont want to change it cos i want to keep things as light as possible.

The one feature i hate the most is the speed dial boxes which you have to keep manually deleting. I keep on accidentally dialling numbers. I got round this by installing a really useful app called call confirm. It just adds an additional step to dialling a number by asking if you really want to call this number.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-05-17 04:36 AM
    I dont like the native dialer but dont want to change it cos i want to keep things as light as possible.

The one feature i hate the most is the speed dial boxes which you have to keep manually deleting. I keep on accidentally dialling numbers. I got round this by installing a really useful app called call confirm. It just adds an additional step to dialling a number by asking if you really want to call this number.
    That's because absolutely none of the mobile OS manufacturers implement touch delay in their phone apps. That's like one of the major flaws across all mobile devices yet somehow no one cares about it.
    08-05-17 04:42 AM
    Unfortunately just realised that app i installed is annoying so had to delete it.

they really need to sort out the dialer on this phone
    08-05-17 07:20 AM