Hello, looking for a bit of help. Are all uk keyones unlocked? I bought mine through Vodafone and thinking of changing networks.
    05-14-19 08:11 AM
    Bought mine sim free from Carphone Warehouse and it was unlocked. used with both Vodafone, EE and ID mobile.
    05-14-19 08:16 AM
    Hello, looking for a bit of help. Are all uk keyones unlocked? I bought mine through Vodafone and thinking of changing networks.
    Apart from the KEYᵒⁿᵉ AT&T and Sprint devices, ALL BBMo devices are factory-unlocked.

That said, it doesn't mean that some carriers don't get their fingers in the pot.

But given that the KEYᵒⁿᵉ appears to be at the end of its patch support, it really doesn't matter now anyway.
    05-14-19 08:42 AM
    thank you all for the help, I have managed to get hold of an EE sim and all seems to work well. been looking into an upgrade and no one in the UK are listing any blackberry as an upgrade. looking increasingly likely the keyone will be my last BlackBerry. been a user since the UK launch of the pearl.
    05-14-19 08:58 AM
    EU regulations currently applied to the UK pre-Brexit disallow "locked" devices and attenuate subsidy...
    05-14-19 11:35 AM
    thank you all for the help, I have managed to get hold of an EE sim and all seems to work well. been looking into an upgrade and no one in the UK are listing any blackberry as an upgrade. looking increasingly likely the keyone will be my last BlackBerry. been a user since the UK launch of the pearl.
    I bought my Key2 SIM free and use GiffGaff as my provider... I know it's a big lump up front but works out cheaper in the end... Couldn't live without the pkb...
    05-14-19 11:52 AM
    I to was thinking that I couldn't live without the keyboard as well but the more I use VKB phones the more I grow to like them. with the keyone maybe getting any future updates I feel it is time to start looking at an alternative and possibly moving on. keytwo is out of stock at carphone and Vodafone so either sold ok or they didn't order a large amount of stock. the keythree seems a while off from here so I can't see a future in blackberry in the UK without the large upfront cost.
    05-14-19 12:10 PM