I don't want to test drop my phone...how frail are these? My device seems very solid.
    06-17-17 11:55 PM
    that's a hard question to answer. the more scratch resistant they are (glass hardness) they technically become more brittle . where a plastic screen like found on the moto z force is "unshatterable"(my word , no judging) but very easy to scratch. and dropping your phone could result in little to no damage from a ridiculous height and on the flip side it may fall 2 feet in such a way it shatters all resemblance of a screen whatsoever. most of the time except for the plastic covered lcd panels the breaking point is that of chance and you just need to be careful as you just never know what it will take to break a smartphone display
    06-18-17 12:10 AM
    I have had virtually every Blackberry. I've found the screens to be very scratch resistant, esp the last few.

I found the structural body of the PRIV to be frail and the glass cracked on a drop.

This device seems totally solid, like preview berries. but there are so many reports of screens popping out. that's not a historical Blackberry problem.
    06-18-17 12:23 AM
    Some are more scratch-resistant than others. But generally, all glass screens are frail.
    06-18-17 12:36 AM