I just noticed they have put the all black KEYone (64 GB) as a 'coming in the future' device on a Dutch website which I got my KEYone from called Belsimpel. Could there even be a expectation for the all black KEYone in the EU? I would love to buy it.
    Attached Thumbnails All black KEYone coming to the Netherlands?-194711.jpg  
    WT44 likes this.
    08-06-17 12:48 PM
    This is fantastic news. I hope this is the 1 coming to South Africa to.

I don't get why TCL thought the 3GB RAM 32GB was a good idea. Even the DTEK60 uses 4GB RAM.
    08-06-17 12:53 PM
    i hope so
    08-06-17 01:39 PM
    Would be nice. I'd have to sell my silver to buy it
    08-06-17 02:55 PM
    I'd say if it was coming in the future it would be after the India market has some time with the devices exclusivity. As they are trying to make a push in the India market and exclusive to India will help drive sales there.

Posted with my good ol reliable classic
    08-06-17 03:12 PM
    Looks like prince Phillip paid a visit to the blackberry factory

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/1999/...y.gerardseenan
    08-06-17 03:26 PM
    Our main BlackBerry site in Czech republic says it will come, so I suppose that Netherlands will see it also
    08-06-17 03:26 PM
    Our main BlackBerry site in Czech republic says it will come, so I suppose that Netherlands will see it also
    Can you post a link and/or screenshot? I wonder if people in other countries can find similar announcements as OP's and yours.

Anyways, an EU launch is perfect news (if true).
    Maybe this black version is like the "s series" of Apples iPhone.

Let's hope it will be released before the end of the summer vacation and at least before the iPhone 8 launch. Hopefully they will not wait until Christmas!

I'm confident that TCL has tackled the screen popping issue with this new KeyOne.
    08-07-17 09:10 AM
    Can you post a link and/or screenshot? I wonder if people in other countries can find similar announcements as OP's and yours.

Anyways, an EU launch is perfect news (if true).
    Maybe this black version is like the "s series" of Apples iPhone.

Let's hope it will be released before the end of the summer vacation and at least before the iPhone 8 launch. Hopefully they will not wait until Christmas!

I'm confident that TCL has tackled the screen popping issue with this new KeyOne.
    Here is the link: BlackBerry KEYone Limited Editon Black představeno: větší paměť a dual-SIM na podzim dorazí také do Čech – BlackBerryCzech

It says that "official sources" confirmed availability of black limited edition (which indeed will be LIMITED) in the fall in Czech Republic. What has NOT been confirmed is specs, exact date, price.

But let's be honest. It makes sense to release the phone worldwide. Why would they send so many pieces to reviewers? Too many unboxing videos for a device that doesn't come worldwide. It will come, it will be enhanced. Let's just hope they won't enhance the price too much.

I'm not sure myself if I am going to buy the black one over the silver one (that I want to buy in the fall anyway). I prefer the silver look of this phone and I'm not sure if I really need extra RAM or memory. I will probably make a decision based on the price of both versions in the fall.
    08-07-17 12:16 PM
    The all black KEYone will come to Europe in October without dual-SIM
    08-08-17 02:30 AM
    Here is the link: BlackBerry KEYone Limited Editon Black představeno: větší paměť a dual-SIM na podzim dorazí také do Čech – BlackBerryCzech

It says that "official sources" confirmed availability of black limited edition (which indeed will be LIMITED) in the fall in Czech Republic. What has NOT been confirmed is specs, exact date, price.

But let's be honest. It makes sense to release the phone worldwide. Why would they send so many pieces to reviewers? Too many unboxing videos for a device that doesn't come worldwide. It will come, it will be enhanced. Let's just hope they won't enhance the price too much.

I'm not sure myself if I am going to buy the black one over the silver one (that I want to buy in the fall anyway). I prefer the silver look of this phone and I'm not sure if I really need extra RAM or memory. I will probably make a decision based on the price of both versions in the fall.
    Thanks.

Fall, huh. Well that's soon enough I guess. But seeing how the launch of the Priv and KeyOne went, it'll take until Christmas for sure LOL. I wonder who these "official sources" might be.

Didn't know that TCL sent reviewers the black KeyOne. I only seen Indian guys and cbk review it on yt.

Silver or black. Yeah, pretty much like strawberry or cherry. Different strokes for different folks. I like the stealth appearance more.

The all black KEYone will come to Europe in October without dual-SIM
    How do you know this. What/who is your source?
    That Dutch site mentions dual-sim:
    https://www.belsimpel.nl/blackberry/.../specificaties
    https://www.belsimpel.nl/blackberry/...lack/overzicht

TCL better not strip something tremendously useful again for the EU devices like dual-SIM!!!! Why on earth would they do such a thing (if true)?!?! They don't think European buyers could be international business travelers who would find dual-SIM a very useful option?!?!
    Last edited by WT44; 08-08-17 at 05:40 AM.
    08-08-17 03:42 AM