After my K1 on TMO updated every time my wifi calling turns on there's a sound notification. How can I turn this off? My phone goes in and out of wifi calling in my office regularly and the sound is quite annoying.
    08-23-18 11:38 AM
    After my K1 on TMO updated every time my wifi calling turns on there's a sound notification. How can I turn this off? My phone goes in and out of wifi calling in my office regularly and the sound is quite annoying.
    I have that annoying sound when I lost carrier network on the subway.
    I didn't find a way to shut it up!
    08-23-18 11:50 AM
    I had the same problem on TMobile (US).

It appears that they changed the notification parameters for WiFi calling
    Click on the WiFi Calling Notification (pop up) and change the Calling methods (three are offered).
    Change to the last option that reads something like: ''Network priority, then WiFi calling''.

I am not sure about the sound, since I only had the annoying popup and an icon for WiFi calling available in the upper left corner.

The notification pop up and icon will hide.

I am not sure how to change the WiFi calling option otherwise.
    Blaize gave some information on WiFi calling, but it does not seem to work for TMobile

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-gone-1153823/
    Last edited by mandony; 08-23-18 at 12:17 PM.
    08-23-18 11:59 AM
    I had the same problem on TMobile (US).

It appears that they changed the notification parameters for WiFi calling
    Click on the WiFi Calling Notification (pop up) and change the Calling methods (three are offered).
    Change to the last option that reads something like: ''Network priority, then WiFi calling''.

I am not sure about the sound, since I only had the annoying popup and an icon for WiFi calling available in the upper left corner.

The notification pop up and icon will hide.
    I am on T-Mobile have the update waiting but haven't actually updated yet. I have periodically had issues wit Wi-Fi on T-Mobile, especially when there is a weak signal, so I often turn it off (TMO has unlimited data). I am hearing that that there is some change to how you access the tools for Wi-fi. I am going to update this morning so I guess I will find out.
    08-23-18 12:11 PM
    To silence the notification chime and hide the icon from the homescreen:

Pull the notification shade down. Drag the the "Calls will be made over Wi-Fi" notification left or right to reveal a cog wheel and snooze option. Click the cog wheel. Click More Settings. Tap Call Management. Tap Importance. Adjust the setting down to low.
    08-23-18 12:49 PM
    To silence the notification chime and hide the icon from the homescreen:

Pull the notification shade down. Drag the the "Calls will be made over Wi-Fi" notification left or right to reveal a cog wheel and snooze option. Click the cog wheel. Click More Settings. Tap Call Management. Tap Importance. Adjust the setting down to low.
    THANK YOU!
    08-23-18 03:00 PM