Key 1 not working after system update.
    10-07-18 11:32 AM
    What update? From Nougat to Oreo or some other update?

First try a 32+ Second restart. Press and HOLD the Power button for 32+ seconds, ignoring the screen and any vibrations or sounds. Then let it restart.

You can try it again using an Autoloader for your version of the KeyOne. They are found in the Stickies at the top of this forum. Or wipe your device.
    10-08-18 12:31 AM
    Well thanks for the advise. Did the 32 + second restart. Doesn't help. It was an operating system update and since the time I updated, the phone has been behaving weirdly. My mate who also bought the Key 1 and the OS system update has let to the same issue with his phone
    10-08-18 12:51 AM
    Well thanks for the advise. Did the 32 + second restart. Doesn't help. It was an operating system update and since the time I updated, the phone has been behaving weirdly. My mate who also bought the Key 1 and the OS system update has let to the same issue with his phone
    You might try the reboot a couple of times. Not that is generally recommended but just recently my KeyOne's gps would not work with any apps. I was counting on it since I was in Colorado and wanted it for car navigation and tracking hikes. I actually did the 32+ reboot about 3 times since I was desperate to get the gps working. No luck on the first two reboots. But after the 3rd, the gps started working. I still have no idea what "killed" it in the first place.

And frankly, I really don't know how the 32+ second reboot works or what it really does "inside" the device.

If that continues to fail, then wiping the device might be your only option and/or reloading the OS again.

Maybe other suggestions will be offered.
    10-08-18 10:15 AM
    A little bit more information about what you are experiencing would help.
    10-08-18 02:00 PM